Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun (38294 Views)

Insurgency War Won, Buratai Declares / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by luvmijeje(f): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
You failed to remember that each time boko haram attacked Nigeria then they ran to Cameroun, not until they kidnapped the wife of the deputy prime minister and started attacking Cameroun, that was when that dictator, Paul Biya woke up.
Of course i don't believe that story cause each time Buhari travels, he must come back with negative story about Goodluck. Eg Ex minister stole 6billions USD

Was it enough reason for Jonathan not to pick his calls? The truth of the matter is that every country knows we had a corrupt and incompent President who only knows how to loot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by UncleJudax(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2015
papaejima1:
Nonsense

EDIT: The man above me beat me to the mark. Exactly what I wanted to post to put that idiotic Biya in his place.

Biya is an idiot that has held cameroon hostage for several decades and impoverished his people. When BH came to collect their "salary" he ran to chad for help.

The same biya that gave BH arms in exchange for releasing the wife of their VP! Where and on who did he expect BH to use the weapons on?

Biya, your problems are just starting.
If PMB succeeds in defeating BH in Nigeria, we will chase the rest into cameroon to always keep you busy and probably force your people to finally get some sense and chase you out of govt house. Idiat!!!
Hahaha. Paul Biya. He must have hated Obama's recent comment about sit-tight leaders in Africa.

Anyway, I couldn't feel for Cameroun, Nigeria is a mess too.

3 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by EasternLion: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2015
CreampieAngela:
The Boko Harm insurgency started during the administration of late President Umar Musa Yar'adua. He didnt blame the opposition as jonathan did; he ordered the NA to sweep in on them and they did.

Mohammed Yusuf, the erstwhile leader of Boko Haram was arrested and extra judicialy killed and their Ibn Tiamiyyu Mosque at Maiduguri was burnt. How man times did the NA tell us that hey had killed Shekau during GEJ's administration?

The all-knowing security forces killed Yusuf and 6 core members, and today zoo is begging Haram to stop bombing.
Yaradua if alive supposed to be tried for murder and extra judicial killing.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2015
luvmijeje:

Is it enough reason for Jonathan not to pick his calls? The truth of the matter is that every country knows we have a corrupt and incompent President who only knows how to loot.

Do you trust the source of this story Daily Trust newspaper?
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by dahaz(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Well, we are still waiting for our traveler president to bring boko haram to an end in 2 months as promised during his campaign, two months gone n boko haram are still waxing stronger!
pls help me with the link were buhari promise to end boko haram within 2 months
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by CreampieAngela(f): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2015
EasternLion:

The all-knowing security forces killed Yusuf and 6 core members, and today zoo is begging Haram to stop bombing.
Yaradua if alive supposed to be tried for murder and extra judicial killing.
peter obi is still alive. He should be trialed and killed for his role in the death of some MASSOB members whose dead bodies were thrown into the Ezu river after they were shot by the police at onitsha few years ago

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2015
dahaz:

pls help me with the link were buhari promise to end boko haram within 2 months

His words: “ If you elect me as the president of Nigeria on February 14, 2015, I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/apc-govt-will-tackle-boko-haram-within-2-months-buhari/

5 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by dayo23(f): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2015
phlemzy:
That e-rat may soon run out of operation as PDP is gradually going broke,hence downsizing.
so true
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
You failed to remember that each time boko haram attacked Nigeria then they ran to Cameroun, not until they kidnapped the wife of the deputy prime minister and started attacking Cameroun, that was when that dictator, Paul Biya woke up.
Of course i don't believe that story cause each time Buhari travels, he must come back with negative story about Goodluck. Eg Ex minister stole 6billions USD
Have you forgotten how Nigerian soldiers ran to Cameroun when they were attacked by Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by EasternLion: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2015
CreampieAngela:
peter obi is still alive. He should be trialed and killed for his role in the death of some MASSOB members whose dead bodies were thrown into the Ezu river after they were shot by the police at onitsha few years ago

I thought he is from Nigeria, why is zoo justice system not trying him ?
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

His words: “ If you elect me as the president of Nigeria on February 14, 2015, I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/apc-govt-will-tackle-boko-haram-within-2-months-buhari/
Why don't you tell us whether or not Jonathan ended Boko Haram attacks in June 2012 as he promised when he visited South Korea.

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Chiaka(f): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2015
brooklyn49:
SUMMARY

*Jonathan never or seldom, at best, picked my
calls ~Biya

*Crude oil theft

MY COMMENT

Mr. Biya, don't blame Jonathan..APC here were busy criticising him of not being able to curb the menace of BH alone..e.g Elrufai said he visited chad bla bla bla

Well said

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Why don't you tell us whether or not Jonathan ended Boko Haram attacks as he promised when he was in Asia.

I have warned you, don't quote me in exercise of frivolity.

Someone asked for a specific link and it was given.

Don't spread your insanity to others.

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I have warned you, don't quote me in exercise of frivolity.
Answer the question or admit Jonathan failed. He promised to end insurgency in June 2012, didn't he?

3 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Answer the question or admit Jonathan failed. He promised to end insurgency in June 2012, didn't he?

Get behind me "Satan"

I overcome you.

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Get behind me "Satan"

I overcome you.
Ngwakwe, you are confused. You are not telling me to get married today? Answer my question and stop beating about the bush.

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Chiaka(f): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2015
The North was busy blaming and nicknaming and saying Jonathan not capable of curbing Boko Haram that seeking external forces amounts to saying Nigerian Military is week. They condemned the action. Barely days Buhari was sworn in the started what him and his own people so greatly condemned Jonathan for. El-Rufai was always out condemning this action but has not said a thing since Buhari started on the same path. Nemesis will catch up with them. Demonic APC party!

3 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Bonapart(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Bunch of liars.... i bet cameroun will come out to deny it
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2015
APC, keep playing your blame politics.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by anonimi: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Propaganda story by winchious APC as usual orchestrated by Femi Adesina, former editor of the Sun and now LIAR in Chief to Baba Go Slow.

How could Jonathan be accused of alienating our neighbours when he visited them and set up the Joint Task Force, which was criticised by Alhaji LIE Muhammed then and El-Rufai

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2472303_adeyanjudeji_jpeg235698385ca523699d5bcf91bdd1e678

[img]http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/themes/goodnews47/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Jonathan-and-Chadian-President-Derby.jpg&h=275&w=599&zc=1[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by wildchild1: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmmm,thats bad if its true

order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by pawesome(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2015
He conceeded defeat n let peace reign buh stil,de dnt wanna allow him rest..please,let GEJ b na...ehn..biko...let d man njoy his life a bit

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Berrymoss(f): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2015
dayo23:
immediately I saw your signature I actually did not expect anything sensible coming out from your cluelesss brain PDP robot
and u apc maggot grin

3 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by vicoloni(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2015
mekonglobal:
Ok, maybe dats not his mondos of operandi, GEJ's administration hv come n gone, so can we forward pls!

Which one be 'mondos of operandi' again. Na wah o

3 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Berrymoss(f): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2015
luvmijeje:

Jonathan's hands are not clean. No President can be this nonchalant if he's not directly or indirectly benefiting from the crisis.
gals falling my hand

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Goddygee(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2015
I doubt hw we can move forward as a nation, whn we keep delving into d past...
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Berrymoss(f): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2015
funlord:
grin
That ebeles _stupidity was just legendary! It must have been factory fitted! E be like say those his cowboy x fedora hats used 2 cut off the oxygen supply 2 his brain! Good riddance 2 otueke rubbish!
Na ur foolishness knows no bound angry

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by slap1(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2015
But he fought Boko Haram better than Buhari, so far. Anyway, let Buhari form the synergy and defeat them for good.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by potentbface: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Realisticman:
250000, 400000 barrels of crude oil stolen daily! The president must be aware! But Nepotism, slave mentality and ethno- religious bias have so be clouded some of us that shamelessly still come out to defend that rogue and his cohorts. Imagine what that amount could have done to develop a region in Nigeria.
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Firefire(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2015
papaejima1:
Nonsense

EDIT: The man above me beat me to the mark. Exactly what I wanted to post to put that idiotic Biya in his place.

Biya is an idiot that has held cameroon hostage for several decades and impoverished his people. When BH came to collect their "salary" he ran to chad for help.

The same biya that gave BH arms in exchange for releasing the wife of their VP! Where and on who did he expect BH to use the weapons on?

Biya, your problems are just starting.
If PMB succeeds in defeating BH in Nigeria, we will chase the rest into cameroon to always keep you busy and probably force your people to finally get some sense and chase you out of govt house. Idiat!!!

Paul Biya is a foolish is foo'l

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by anonimi: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2015
luvmijeje:
Jonathan's hands are not clean. No President can be this nonchalant if he's not directly or indirectly benefiting from the crisis.

Some people's brains need upgrade, surely shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2474620_jonathanbornovisit2013_jpegf2c69cca8a86ac5a489d5faf6ffe04bb

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu: A Must Read What The Prophets Are Saying / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed / Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.