Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun (38468 Views)

Insurgency War Won, Buratai Declares / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2015
dayo23:
immediately I saw your signature I actually did not expect anything sensible coming out from your cluelesss brain PDP robot

see who's talking, not as if you've got a better signature yourself.

slaves of different feathers cool

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by papaejima1: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2015
mtcheeew
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Mark4reel: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Well, we are still waiting for our traveler president to bring boko haram to an end in 2 months as promised during his campaign, two months gone n boko haram are still waxing stronger!
In your dreams abi tanoids

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by fejikudz(m): 10:46am On Jul 31, 2015
doctokwus:
The sheer incompetence and cluelessness of GEJ,manifested in a monumental failure which several presidents and top govt officials who came across him have been attesting to should be a case of study.
The essence of the study is to find out those ingrained factors and behavioural traits in the person of GEJ that produced the unmitigated disaster he turned out to be.
Only God knows if he didn't also refused to pick the calls of president Obama when he was in one of his ...states.
Stop Spilling Trash
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by deadZONE: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by funlord(m): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2015
Berrymoss:
Na my papa foolishness knows no bound angry

Yes! I agree with the statement above that you made about your papa! After all how else could he have spawned an "inconsequential, daft, _moronic, militant _fucking hag of a daughter like yourself if he was not so foolish? His d.n.a is strong! Now kindly take your ethnically confused _stupidity and GET LOST from my mentions! If e pain you go and drown in an otueke creek! EWU!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by mekonglobal(m): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=vicoloni post=36457092]
Which one be 'mondos of operandi' again. Na wah o

METHOD OF OPERATION.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by londoner: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2015
It is well known in at the time of Jonathan that BH had save havens or even sympathisers in neighbouring countries including Cameroon. There were town across the border that were well known to be housing BH, so what is this Biya talking about. Does he think we don't remember how GEJ was asking for collaboration and was often denied? Does he think we have all forgotten the meeting in France to discuss a regional approach to combatting BH?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by anonimi: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Firefire:
Paul Biya is a foolish is foo'l

Don't be too quick to believe this STORY from the winchious crowd of LIARS assembled in APC.
Tomorrow the Cameroonians may DENY this story just as the Americans denied comrade Go & Die's $6 billion story.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by shalomm: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2015
doctokwus:
The sheer incompetence and cluelessness of GEJ,manifested in a monumental failure which several presidents and top govt officials who came across him have been attesting to should be a case of study.
The essence of the study is to find out those ingrained factors and behavioural traits in the person of GEJ that produced the unmitigated disaster he turned out to be.
Only God knows if he didn't also refused to pick the calls of president Obama when he was in one of his ...states.

And why should he pick the calls of Obama? you are irritating.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2015
brooklyn49:
SUMMARY

*Jonathan never or seldom, at best, picked my
calls ~Biya

*Crude oil theft

MY COMMENT

Mr. Biya, don't blame Jonathan..APC here were busy criticising him of not being able to curb the menace of BH alone..e.g Elrufai said he visited chad bla bla bla

Oil theft:
Stamping out corruption in Nigeria look more like future impossible tense to me ? Cos Nigeria itself was birth out of corruption by Lord Lugard. The foundation was built on corruption right from inception more so all the leaders that surfaced inherited the corruption including the very illiterate shouting "I will pyt kwwuwuption". He was in govt on diff occassion and at diff capacity.. he stole enough n to share only to come now n form rebirth..my pity only goes to gullible that biliv the empty poor old fellow

You must be an empty-head for making such statement. So according to you Nigeria was birthed out of corruption right? So does that mean we should keep wallowing in corruption and not try to come out into the light? Seriously you need some medical check-up in the psychiatric department in that popular Lagos hospital...@ Aro.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by ZUBY77(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2015
What is keeping them from Indicting Biya who has been ruling and killing them since 1980
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by koredeolanrewaju(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2015
From inception, I knew GEJ would not perform. He wan't strict, too loose, afraid of the military..the funniest part was that he paid salary to his state bt neglected other states. He deserved nofyn bt probing...mr. Corruption is not stealing. Now they are broke, pray they broke 4reva.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by onomeasike: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2015
This was the same complaint by Chief Bisi Akande when he said GEJ was running a kindergarten presidency and that loquacious Reuben Abati insulted Baba Akande.
Jonathan's notoriously legendary intellectual laziness is a serious indictment on University of Port Harcourt.Imagine Osibanjo(Unilag PhD) and Jonathan's Uniport PhD.
University of Port Harcourt should make a refund to Jonathan and his mother!!

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by anonimi: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2015
londoner:
It is well known in at the time of Jonathan that BH had save havens or even sympathisers in neighbouring countries including Cameroon. There were town across the border that were well known to be housing BH, so what is this Biya talking about. Does he think we don't remember how GEJ was asking for collaboration and was often denied? Does he think we have all forgotten the meeting in France to discuss a regional approach to combatting BH?

Thanks for the reminder o jare. cheesy
Too many DUMBOS thinking everyone na deaf, dumb & blind like them.
Below is a picture of the Paris summit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by brainpulse: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Up to the next 50 years, revelation will continue to pure out on how corrupt, clueless, devishlish and evil GEJ is.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by wazobiaN9(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2015
doctokwus:
Only God knows if he didn't also refused to pick the calls of president Obama when he was in[b] one of his ...states.[/b]

LOL at "one of his ...states"

I guess that's one of his drunken states... how drunk fisherman wan catch fish not to talk of thieves... ??
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2015
But the govt of Cameroon never made any effort in assisting nigerian to curtailed bokoharam until after the Islamic terrorists started killing their citizens. Hypocrisy of the highest order.

5 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2015
Gogetta:
Jonathan must go to jail or the ICC! Bloody 1diot.

Why don't you drag him to jail, what are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by mrmagoo(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2015
Good let us keep fighting each other whyile the bokoharam team keep getting united and stronger and maybe strong enough to overrun the whole of west Africa one day una well done o mshew
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by anonimi: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2015
doctokwus:
The sheer incompetence and cluelessness of GEJ,manifested in a monumental failure

brainpulse:
Up to the next 50 years revelation will continue to pure out On how corrupt, clueless, devishlish and evil GEJ is.

Is it that both of you are clueless, have NO pulse in your brains, having mastturbation-induced amnesia or what exactly is your problem

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Two month after jonathan has left,buhari has not deem it fit to curb the islamists fanatics as promised during his campaign. Is that also jonathan's fault.

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2015
that Jonathan never or seldom, at best, picked his calls. He said most times he called, Jonathan neither picked nor returned his calls. grin grin grin
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by jcbillion(m): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2015
So much said about the ills in the past... We don hear.. Can we move forward now.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Bellfun(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2015
dayo23:
immediately I saw your signature I actually did not expect anything sensible coming out from your cluelesss brain PDP robot

What do u expect from him?...Wailing Wailers!
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by anonimi: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2015
OLUWAFUNMISE:
that Jonathan never or seldom, at best, picked his calls. He said most times he called, Jonathan neither picked nor returned his calls. grin grin grin

Does the RIDICULOUS lie from APC sound possible or plausible to you
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by crystalzoe: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2015
luvmijeje:

Is it enough reason for Jonathan not to pick his calls? The truth of the matter is that every country knows we have a corrupt and incompent President who only knows how to loot.

Ore! U have a brain pls use it.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by informato: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2015
the Man that promised to make Nigeria ungovernable since 2011 visited you ...instead of accusing him,you are blaming Jonathan....nonsense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Ofeakwu(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Gogetta:
Jonathan must go to jail or the ICC! Bloody 1diot.

I beg to differ. U better call ur father idiott for not giving u home training than displaying ur stupidity here

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Wait a second! Didn't people blame GEJ for trying to get the neighboring nations involved in fighting Boko Haram? Some even said he's letting Nigeria down to lesser nations. I am beginning to suspect most posters who are supporting PMB here are Boko Haram members. HYPOCRITES!!! I hate hypocrites! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) / Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! / Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.