Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun (38315 Views)

Insurgency War Won, Buratai Declares / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Berrymoss(f): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2015
funlord:

Yes! I agree with the statement above that you made about your papa! After all how else could he have spawned an "inconsequential, daft, _moronic, militant _fucking hag of a daughter like yourself if he was not so foolish? His d.n.a is strong! Now kindly take your ethnically confused _stupidity and GET LOST from my mentions! If e pain you go and drown in an otueke creek! EWU!
See fool. I meant ur foolishness knows no bound n I mean every single word. Alika. Ewu awausa.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by crystalzoe: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Get behind me "Satan"

I overcome you.
Amen bro!
*sprinkles anointing oil*
Apcheats! All Ur lies against d person of GEJ will be judged

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
The dullard has hand in Boko Haram. It is not far-fetched some of the Boko Haram members are in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by NaijaFutbol: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
When Cameroon had understanding with Bokoharam to Spear Territory for Leniency.

Nigeria, Cameroon may clash over Boko Haram

There are strong indications that Nigeria and Cameroon may clash over Boko Haram as the Federal Government accuses Cameroon of harbouring members of the militant Islamic sect.

Saturday PUNCH learnt on Thursday that the Federal Government was becoming increasingly frustrated by the refusal of Cameroon to cooperate with Nigeria in its efforts to combat the militant Islamic sect.

A top source in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, who confided in one of our correspondents in Abuja, said that President Goodluck Jonathan would report Cameroon to relevant agencies in the United Nations.

Part of government’s strategy is to adopt the policy of hot pursuit, whereby Nigeria’s military will chase the insurgents into their hideouts and flush them out while those in the diplomatic circles will continue with diplomacy.

Saturday PUNCH learnt that this was one of the reasons why Jonathan canvassed that countries should be allowed to chase fleeing terrorists to other nations while addressing fellow African leaders during Thursday’s International Conference on Human Security, Peace and Development: Agenda for 21st Century Africa, in Abuja.

He had asked his colleagues to, as of  necessity, change their collective approach and work closely together to confront and defeat the purveyors of hate who do not respect borders and boundaries.

He said, “Our architecture must recognise the fact that trans-border criminals don’t respect boundaries while law enforcement agencies are compelled to respect our international boundaries,’’ adding,  “There must be compromise on this if we must wipe out criminality and trans-border crimes.

“While we respect our national boundaries, terrorists move in and out of our borders, it’s now time that we should agree as African leaders that an act of terror against one nation is an act of terror against all nations.”

In a veiled reference to Cameroon, the President said, “We must not allow our countries to become safe havens for terrorists; we must cooperate maximally beyond political boundaries and adopt protocols that allow other countries to pursue terrorists to their safe havens in other nations.

“While we cannot redefine our borders we can redefine our collective approach in fighting trans-boundary insurgencies.’’

Saturday PUNCH learnt that the Federal Government was of the view that since the joint commissions had not yielded any positive fruit, it should start looking towards a new direction.

“The best option is to involve the military and use the policy of hot pursuit,’’ a foreign ministry source noted.

The Federal Government believes Cameroon has a history of harbouring criminals that use its territory to destabilise Nigeria.

Saturday PUNCH learnt that the Federal Government was aware of Cameroon’s   unexplainable indifference to Nigeria. One of the sources said that as early as 1906, northern Nigeria suffered from violence orchestrated by religious leaders whose roots were in northern Cameroon.

It was further learnt that the Federal Government was disturbed that Cameroon, unlike  Niger and Chad, had been providing a safe haven for fleeing Boko Haram members in northern Cameroon.

Nigeria’s frustrations were echoed by President Goodluck Jonathan, who during the last presidential media chat, made a veiled reference to contacts being made with Cameroon over Boko Haram.

According to a source, the 1906 Mahdist rebellion in Kano has an imprint of such pseudo Islamic teachers.

The source recalled that Mallam Muhammadu Marwa, better known as “Maitatsine” a Fulani native of Marwa, in northern Cameroon, was driven from the northern commercial city of Kano back to Cameroon by the Emir of Kano in 1962.

He further noted that Maitatsine returned to Nigeria in 1966 as a Quranic teacher. “Marwa remained in the country recruiting and indoctrinating gullible young men until he led an insurgency in the 1980s,’’ he added.

Commenting specifically on the Boko Haram insurgency, the source said, “From all indications, there appears to be an unwritten understanding between the sect members and Cameroonian security forces that they can operate from bases within their borders as long as they don’t launch attacks within Cameroon.

“Cameroon has a history of harbouring criminals who use its territory to destabilise Nigeria. You may wish to recall that the leader of the Maitatsine Islamic sect operated from Marwa, a Cameroonian border with Nigeria’’

Also, a retired diplomat who pleaded anonymity, expressed disappointment that Cameroon had failed to reciprocate Nigeria’s generosity, especially after giving up the Bakassi Peninsula.

He, however, said the situation was not hopeless if Nigeria could leverage on its healthy relationship with western powers like the United States and the United Kingdom to put pressure on France who in turn would call Cameroon to order.

Investigations by Saturday PUNCH further showed that Nigerian diplomats were at their wits end after several diplomatic entreaties through the Nigeria/Cameroon Joint Commission which sought to strengthen bilateral ties between the two neighbours failed.

The source made reference to America’s war in Afghanistan which he said was part of US strategy of taking the war on terrorism to insurgents outside US borders.

Military sources, who also pleaded anonymity because they were not authorised to speak on the issue, confirmed the agreement between Cameroonian gendarmes and Boko Haram operatives to Saturday PUNCH.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-cameroon-may-clash-over-boko-haram/

Very important you pulled this out.

So many people are blind to what is actually going on in their region because of politics.
The truth is that GEJ is gone. What the regional political elites want by not condemning the uprising has been achieved.

Moving forward this same region is allowing a wrong script to be written all to blame GEJ.
The boko haram members are now being shipped back from Cameroun after they went in there to seek Asylum when the heat was much.

Continue!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Neplusultra(f): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2015
I hate APC,I hate PDP! They are not different from the other,that being said, Jonathan wrecked havoc in his tenure likewise his predecessors!

I can't tell if Nigeria will ever get better!
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by rigarmortis: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2015
rubbish
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2015
This people should stop insulting our sensibility. How could you be a C-in-C and your military goes out to fight an insurgent in collaboration with Nigeria and other multinational force yet you come out to say that GEJ was uncooperative. I like time and fire because it reveAls a lot. Buys wake and stop been a spollt brat on the throne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by repogirl(f): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2015
If the president of Cameroun really said all that, then he is a liar....... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Feraz(m): 11:36am On Jul 31, 2015
all4naija:
Wait a second! Didn't people blame GEJ for trying to get the neighboring nations involved in fighting Boko Haram? Some even said he's letting Nigeria down to lesser nations. I am beginning to suspect most posters who are supporting PMB here are Boko Haram members. HYPOCRITES!!! I hate hypocrites! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Thank you oh. It's amazing how some Nigerians have short term memory. I recall the numerous meetings they held back then seeking for co-operation from neighbouring countries but some like Cameroon refused cooperating till they were affected; not also forgetting the fact that the previous administration was castigated for going to 'seek' help from 'lesser nations' by the then opposition which is now the ruling party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by virginchaser(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2015
mekonglobal:
Ok, maybe dats not his mundus of operandi, GEJ's administration hv come n gone, so can we move forward pls!
No sir, we can not move forward without knowing what brought us down.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Chimezie250(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2015
the blame game continued
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by anwo247: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
brooklyn49:
SUMMARY

*Jonathan never or seldom, at best, picked my
calls ~Biya

*Crude oil theft

MY COMMENT

Mr. Biya, don't blame Jonathan..APC here were busy criticising him of not being able to curb the menace of BH alone..e.g Elrufai said he visited chad bla bla bla

Oil theft:
Stamping out corruption in Nigeria look more like future impossible tense to me ? Cos Nigeria itself was birth out of corruption by Lord Lugard. The foundation was built on corruption right from inception more so all the leaders that surfaced inherited the corruption including the very illiterate shouting "I will pyt kwwuwuption". He was in govt on diff occassion and at diff capacity.. he stole enough n to share only to come now n form rebirth..my pity only goes to gullible that biliv the empty poor old fellow

Buhari is one of the most corrupt Nigerians; no doubt about that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by jcross19: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
All those countries pmb visited were doing the same thing, Why not condemning it before his arrival why is that after pmb visitation the next news will be condemning jonathan administration. Something is fishing. Buhari should forget mr jonathan and move ahead .
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Isn't that the silly dictator from Cameroon in his ugly looks talking trash? Somebody should silent that smelling mouth president of Cameroon!

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by anwo247: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
APC can fabricate any story and put your name on top of it. Not sure Paul Biya wld say that when his army were fighting the bokoharam. ..he cld have simply withdrew them if Jonathan wasn't taking his calls or returning it. .... APC, chronic liars and gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by kraftykc(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
You failed to remember that each time boko haram attacked Nigeria then they ran to Cameroun, not until they kidnapped the wife of the deputy prime minister and started attacking Cameroun, that was when that dictator, Paul Biya woke up.
Of course i don't believe that story cause each time Buhari travels, he must come back with negative story about Goodluck. Eg Ex minister stole 6billions USD

Why then didn't Jonathan pick Biya's calls to complain to him? I don't get the train of thought that can excuse Jonathan here, he was caught pants down on this one.

Now for the CBS, Alex Badeh...where do I begin? Under this man Nigeria began to allocate almost 25% of the national budget to the military.

After the 200 girls were kidnapped I believe several countries offered a myriad options for help and support but only last Australia complained bitterly through its Ambassador that Nigeria never took up her offer. Let's not talk of Sweden etc.

Badeh ma nig is notorious for turning up and raising the roof with lots of babes around. Under him the Nigerian military acquired aircrafts exorbitantly, using the ever reliably corrupt Arthur Eze.

And this man should question why some sensible States refused to sell Nigeria specialized arms. Are these countries delighted to see Nigeria in turmoil or do they have actual reasons for their actions?? Seeing as the BH became sophisticated by raiding the armoury of the Nigerian army bases I believe that it was wise not to sell those weapons to an army under Jonathan.

I expect a board of inquiry to be the first destination for this man, I am fully in support for the Dasuki treatment to be meted out here. If troops nationwide celebrated this man's (as well as the COAS) resignation with jubilation after he led them in a war I think he was at best an awful commander. He deserves a day in court.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by zheroes(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
brooklyn49:
SUMMARY

calls ~Biya

*Crude oil theft

MY COMMENT

Mr. Biya, don't blame Jonathan..APC here were busy criticising him of not being able to curb the menace of BH alone..e.g Elrufai said he visited chad bla bla bla

Oil theft:
Stamping out corruption in Nigeria look more like future impossible tense to me ? Cos Nigeria itself was birth out of corruption by Lord Lugard. The foundation was built on corruption right from inception more so all the leaders that surfaced inherited the corruption including the very illiterate shouting "I will pyt kwwuwuption". He was in govt on diff occassion and at diff capacity.. he stole enough n to share only to come now n form rebirth..my pity only goes to gullible that biliv the empty poor old fellow
so what exactly is your point? things should continue the way they are, so if my grand father was poor and my father was born poor i should also bring up my children in poverty, hisssesss....... if i give you e-slapppppp ehhhhnnnnnnn........
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by BraniacX(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
When Cameroon had understanding with Bokoharam to Spear Territory for Leniency.

Nigeria, Cameroon may clash over Boko Haram

There are strong indications that Nigeria and Cameroon may clash over Boko Haram as the Federal Government accuses Cameroon of harbouring members of the militant Islamic sect.

Saturday PUNCH learnt on Thursday that the Federal Government was becoming increasingly frustrated by the refusal of Cameroon to cooperate with Nigeria in its efforts to combat the militant Islamic sect.

A top source in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, who confided in one of our correspondents in Abuja, said that President Goodluck Jonathan would report Cameroon to relevant agencies in the United Nations.

Part of government’s strategy is to adopt the policy of hot pursuit, whereby Nigeria’s military will chase the insurgents into their hideouts and flush them out while those in the diplomatic circles will continue with diplomacy.

Saturday PUNCH learnt that this was one of the reasons why Jonathan canvassed that countries should be allowed to chase fleeing terrorists to other nations while addressing fellow African leaders during Thursday’s International Conference on Human Security, Peace and Development: Agenda for 21st Century Africa, in Abuja.

He had asked his colleagues to, as of  necessity, change their collective approach and work closely together to confront and defeat the purveyors of hate who do not respect borders and boundaries.

He said, “Our architecture must recognise the fact that trans-border criminals don’t respect boundaries while law enforcement agencies are compelled to respect our international boundaries,’’ adding,  “There must be compromise on this if we must wipe out criminality and trans-border crimes.

“While we respect our national boundaries, terrorists move in and out of our borders, it’s now time that we should agree as African leaders that an act of terror against one nation is an act of terror against all nations.”

In a veiled reference to Cameroon, the President said, “We must not allow our countries to become safe havens for terrorists; we must cooperate maximally beyond political boundaries and adopt protocols that allow other countries to pursue terrorists to their safe havens in other nations.

“While we cannot redefine our borders we can redefine our collective approach in fighting trans-boundary insurgencies.’’

Saturday PUNCH learnt that the Federal Government was of the view that since the joint commissions had not yielded any positive fruit, it should start looking towards a new direction.

“The best option is to involve the military and use the policy of hot pursuit,’’ a foreign ministry source noted.

The Federal Government believes Cameroon has a history of harbouring criminals that use its territory to destabilise Nigeria.

Saturday PUNCH learnt that the Federal Government was aware of Cameroon’s   unexplainable indifference to Nigeria. One of the sources said that as early as 1906, northern Nigeria suffered from violence orchestrated by religious leaders whose roots were in northern Cameroon.

It was further learnt that the Federal Government was disturbed that Cameroon, unlike  Niger and Chad, had been providing a safe haven for fleeing Boko Haram members in northern Cameroon.

Nigeria’s frustrations were echoed by President Goodluck Jonathan, who during the last presidential media chat, made a veiled reference to contacts being made with Cameroon over Boko Haram.

According to a source, the 1906 Mahdist rebellion in Kano has an imprint of such pseudo Islamic teachers.

The source recalled that Mallam Muhammadu Marwa, better known as “Maitatsine” a Fulani native of Marwa, in northern Cameroon, was driven from the northern commercial city of Kano back to Cameroon by the Emir of Kano in 1962.

He further noted that Maitatsine returned to Nigeria in 1966 as a Quranic teacher. “Marwa remained in the country recruiting and indoctrinating gullible young men until he led an insurgency in the 1980s,’’ he added.

Commenting specifically on the Boko Haram insurgency, the source said, “From all indications, there appears to be an unwritten understanding between the sect members and Cameroonian security forces that they can operate from bases within their borders as long as they don’t launch attacks within Cameroon.

“Cameroon has a history of harbouring criminals who use its territory to destabilise Nigeria. You may wish to recall that the leader of the Maitatsine Islamic sect operated from Marwa, a Cameroonian border with Nigeria’’

Also, a retired diplomat who pleaded anonymity, expressed disappointment that Cameroon had failed to reciprocate Nigeria’s generosity, especially after giving up the Bakassi Peninsula.

He, however, said the situation was not hopeless if Nigeria could leverage on its healthy relationship with western powers like the United States and the United Kingdom to put pressure on France who in turn would call Cameroon to order.

Investigations by Saturday PUNCH further showed that Nigerian diplomats were at their wits end after several diplomatic entreaties through the Nigeria/Cameroon Joint Commission which sought to strengthen bilateral ties between the two neighbours failed.

The source made reference to America’s war in Afghanistan which he said was part of US strategy of taking the war on terrorism to insurgents outside US borders.

Military sources, who also pleaded anonymity because they were not authorised to speak on the issue, confirmed the agreement between Cameroonian gendarmes and Boko Haram operatives to Saturday PUNCH.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-cameroon-may-clash-over-boko-haram/

Good

Now those pathological lying liars like doctokwus, dustmalik, luvmijeje and the rest who despite being educated lack critical thinking and objectivity should come and refute this, lies have expiry dates, the truth has no expiry date............despite being quiet in his retirement, these false patriots and 5th columnists of this project called Nigeria won't let G.E.J be, they are now even taking Biya's word ahead of Jonathan's embarassed how funny, i guess they'll rather have biya as their president right? Anyway, woe betide buhari to limit his probe to Jonathan's administration alone over fear of what Obasanjo might expose over his dubiousness and duplicity in his claim to sainthood angry I will "pyt kwarrufsion indeed"
*pukes in disgust embarassed*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by kraftykc(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
You failed to remember that each time boko haram attacked Nigeria then they ran to Cameroun, not until they kidnapped the wife of the deputy prime minister and started attacking Cameroun, that was when that dictator, Paul Biya woke up.
Of course i don't believe that story cause each time Buhari travels, he must come back with negative story about Goodluck. Eg Ex minister stole 6billions USD

Why then didn't Jonathan pick Biya's calls to complain to him? I don't get the train of thought that can excuse Jonathan here, he was caught pants down on this one.

Now for the CBS, Alex Badeh...where do I begin? Under this man Nigeria began to allocate almost 25% of the national budget to the military.

After the 200 girls were kidnapped I believe several countries offered a myriad options for help and support but only last Australia complained bitterly through its Ambassador that Nigeria never took up her offer. Let's not talk of Sweden etc.

Badeh ma nig is notorious for turning up and raising the roof with lots of babes around. Under him the Nigerian military acquired aircrafts exorbitantly, using the ever reliably corrupt Arthur Eze.

And this man should question why some sensible States refused to sell Nigeria specialized arms. Are these countries delighted to see Nigeria in turmoil or do they have actual reasons for their actions?? Seeing as the BH became sophisticated by raiding the armoury of the Nigerian army bases I believe that it was wise not to sell those weapons to an army under Jonathan.

I expect a board of inquiry to be the first destination for this man, I am fully in support for the Dasuki treatment to be meted out here. If troops nationwide celebrated this man's (as well as the COAS') resignation with jubilation after he led them in a war I think he was at best an awful commander. He deserves a day in court.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
handie:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/insurgency-war-cameroun-indicts-jonathan/

President biya no vex jare our ex president dey tak ogogoro bfore and after office so him fit no hear say ur fone dey ring sef.
That's why dey call him ogogoro Master
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Fourwinds: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
mekonglobal:
Ok, maybe dats not his mundus of operandi, GEJ's administration hv come n gone, so can we move forward pls!
it is only a foolishness man dat will not first of all look at d past before considering d future.. go and check any developed. country., dey looked at their past misstakes to forge ahead. meaning any wrong must be corrected
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by luvmijeje(f): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
BraniacX:

Good

Now those pathological lying liars like doctokwus, dustmalik, luvmijeje and the rest who despite being educated lack critical thinking and objectivity should come and refute this, lies have expiry dates, the truth has no expiry date............despite being quiet in his retirement, these false patriots and 5th columnists of this project called Nigeria won't let G.E.J be, they are now even taking Biya's word ahead of Jonathan's embarassed how funny, i guess they'll rather have biya as their president right? Anyway, woe betide buhari to limit his probe to Jonathan's administration alone over fear of what Obasanjo might expose over his dubiousness and duplicity in his claim to sainthood angry I will "pyt kwarrufsion indeed"
*pukes in disgust embarassed*

Jonathan can never be left alone because is failure is at the expense of thousands of life. A President who's watch the Barns were opened for every goats and other species of animals. A President who failed to take the issue of Boko Haram seriously through his utterance and demeanour by his belief that Boko Haram is a Northern elite plan to bring his government down. A President who came out on National TV to tell us Boko Haram were in his government but refuse to raise his hands against them.

So are you still wondering why I believe Biya's statement
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
doctokwus:
The sheer incompetence and cluelessness of GEJ,manifested in a monumental failure which several presidents and top govt officials who came across him have been attesting to should be a case of study.
The essence of the study is to find out those ingrained factors and behavioural traits in the person of GEJ that produced the unmitigated disaster he turned out to be.
Only God knows if he didn't also refused to pick the calls of president Obama when he was in one of his ...states.

Only a drop of common sense would have changed your life for the better, but sadly you lack a reasonable amount of it...receive common sense in Jesus name.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
luvmijeje:

Jonathan can never be left alone because is failure is at the expense of thousands of life. A President who's watch the Barns were opened for every goats and other species of animals. A President who failed to take the issue of Boko Haram seriously through his utterance and demeanour by his belief that Boko Haram is a Northern elite plan to bring his government down. A President who came out on National TV to tell us Boko Haram were in his government but refuse to raise his hands against them.

So are you still wondering why I believe Biya's statement

Only a drop of common sense would have changed your life for the better, but sadly you lack a reasonable amount of it...receive common sense in Jesus name.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by purpledandelion: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Under whose administration were soldiers executed for being unpatriotic?
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by doctokwus: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
MasterMinister:

That u support GEJ with all his shortcomings and atrocities proves how uncommon your sense is.
If your type of thought process is what is called common sense, then I fear for your offsprings and all those unfortunate to be close to you.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
doctokwus:

That u support GEJ with all his shortcomings and atrocities proves how uncommon your sense is.
If your type of thought process is what is called common sense, then I fear for your offsprings and all those unfortunate to be close to you.

It is evident you need serious deliverance and it will be unfortunate if your offsprings inherits their daddy's sickness.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
zheroes:
so what exactly is your point? things should continue the way they are, so if my grand father was poor and my father was born poor i should also bring up my children in poverty, hisssesss....... if i give you e-slapppppp ehhhhnnnnnnn........

Chill u can't slap me

Why is he narrowing the probe to GEJ's administration?
Did corruption starts with him?
Why is he afraid to probe OBJ?
We dare him to probe OBJ if he think he's no skeleton on his cupboard
Those who lives in glass house don't tro stone ..saint my foot.
As for u, u beta wake up from ur sleep..#dunce!
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Aystarz: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
luvmijeje:

Is it enough reason for Jonathan not to pick his calls? The truth of the matter is that every country knows we have a corrupt and incompent President who only knows how to loot.

''Had'' puleaseeeee!!! My current presido ain't no corrupt or incompetent individual.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by ayindejimmy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
brooklyn49:
SUMMARY

calls ~Biya

*Crude oil theft

MY COMMENT

Oil theft:

Never blame Jonathan... But blame Lord Lugard, blame Buhari, blame Nigerians, blame America, blame South Africa... In fact, blame God. But NEVER blame Jonathan
He's just the president, the commander in chief of the Armed Forces, the chief executive of all the ministries and Parastatals.
Don't you dare pass the buck to him
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
kraftykc:

I expect a board of inquiry to be the first destination for this man, I am fully in support for the Dasuki treatment to be meted out here. If troops nationwide celebrated this man's (as well as the COAS') resignation with jubilation after he led them in a war I think he was at best an awful commander. He deserves a day in court.
my happiness is that those countries that let Jonathan down are feeling the heat of boko haram. It must remain so until the equation is balance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal / President Buhari To Depart Abuja For FII, Saudi Arabia Monday. Nigerians React / Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.