Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun (38304 Views)

Insurgency War Won, Buratai Declares / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Ybnm4life(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Okay Biya, Buhari has not only picked your calls now, he has paid you a visit!!! Let's see if you guys will turn things around now...
Finally expecting/waiting for the change!!!
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by ayindejimmy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
brooklyn49:

Chill u can't slap me

Why is he narrowing the probe to GEJ's administration?
Did corruption starts with him?
Why is he afraid to probe OBJ?
We dare him to probe OBJ if he think he's no skeleton on his cupboard
Those who lives in glass house don't tro stone ..saint my foot.
As for u, u beta wake up from ur sleep..#dunce!
Why didn't Jonathan probe Obj?
Why didn't Obj probe Abubarka?
Why didn't Abubarka probe Abacha?
Why didn't Abacha probe Babangida?

Where do you expect Buhari to probe people successive leaders refused to probe?
Where will he find the incriminating evidences?
Or you think you'll just probe in isolation... Without documents and witnesses?
These people had obviously destroyed any incriminating evidence.
But gej's era is fresh and that's Buhari’s duty.
The appropriate authorities can still gather evidence on 6 years interver
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Kenobus: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
doctokwus:
The sheer incompetence and cluelessness of GEJ,manifested in a monumental failure which several presidents and top govt officials who came across him have been attesting to should be a case of study.
The essence of the study is to find out those ingrained factors and behavioural traits in the person of GEJ that produced the unmitigated disaster he turned out to be.
Only God knows if he didn't also refused to pick the calls of president Obama when he was in one of his ...states.
Is that why we now have a reverse gear in the fight against boko haram?
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by IYANGBALI: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jonah,jonah. Jonathan everywhere you go. Very weak man. Quote menegatively and fie in your sleep
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by ElhassanAuyo: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmn......those biafrans can be either directly or indirectly has connection of any kind with boko haram I swear I suspect that.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Kenobus: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Realisticman:
250000, 400000 barrels of crude oil stolen daily! The president must be aware! But Nepotism, slave mentality and ethno- religious bias have so be clouded some of us that shamelessly still come out to defend that rogue and his cohorts. Imagine what that amount could have done to develop a region in Nigeria.
How can that be? Yes there is oil theft, which hasnt stopped. It is about 40,000 BPD, which is high but not 250,000 or 400,000. What made it to get to 400,000 is the impact of stealing crude; which is shut down of facilities. Agip and Shell could shut down their flow station due to the impact and Nigeria may lose up to 250,000 BPD or more. Shell has a station that produces 150,000bpd; it was almost always shut down due to theft. Let us get our fact. In any case, In Russia the oil theft is 150,000BPD, in Brazil, it is 50,000bpd, in angola, it is 20,000bpd and so on. In Mexico it more than 10,000bpd. that is not a justification for oil theft anyway. I dont have the current figures.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by luvmijeje(f): 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Aystarz:

''Had'' puleaseeeee!!! My current presido ain't no corrupt or incompetent individual.

Corrected.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by IAmTobore(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
I don't agree with this. We all know how many times GEJ visited Chad president. We all know how he sent troops to Niger and Mali in order to block terrorists routes. So I can say this another write-up aimed at deceiving gullies.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Litmus: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
So Paule Biya, dictator and president for life, is now the arbitrator of truth and honesty while Johnathan is charged undecided
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Litmus: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
All so very odd. Despotic Chad friend of America, democratic Nigeria enemy of America. Dictatorial Biya honesty broker, Democratic Johnathan crook...
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Mentcee(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gogetta:
Jonathan must go to jail or the ICC! Bloody 1diot.
YOU ARE A CURSED SOUL.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by brainpulse: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by tolustx(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
People should stop all dis allegations in d press that Jonathan did dis and did dat bla bla bla. Go to court and seek justice. We are tired of al dis journalism of our source (no name) said...

Anyone who wants to accuse another person should do dat boldly and come out with proof so dat such, when found guilty, can be prosecuted for d wrongdoing.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by BushidoBlue(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Otherique:
Its been over 2 months PMB took over, has oil theft stopped?

What's Nigeria's overall Oil output currently?
I hope you can stop posting crap and go make luv jejely as your moniker said.

GBAM!!!
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by timsucces(m): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
This paul biya of a person is a fool
where was he when.GEJ put up a strong fight against the insurgents in the latter days of his govt.
We know is a global conspiracy to oust GEJ by all means.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by BushidoBlue(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gogetta:
Jonathan must go to jail or the ICC! Bloody 1diot.

See how confused you guys are, is he clueless?
Is he a looter?
Is he a war criminal?
Or do you just hate him for no reason other than being ''told these things above

Wow!!!!
Ok flash back...
Baga.....
Remember? 2013, who were those that went to complain that Jonathan was using the army to fight innocent northerners after Boko Haram hid amongst the populace to attack the JTF?
Lolzzz hypocrites!!!
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by kraftykc(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
my happiness is that those countries that let Jonathan down are feeling the heat of boko haram. It must remain so until the equation is balance.

Countries "let Jonathan down??" Haba... What is the basis for this yarn abeg

We have just seen Biya say Jonathan didn't cooperate with them and that's actually similar to what Derby of Chad also said. So I don't get where are coming from.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by BraniacX(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
luvmijeje:

Jonathan can never be left alone because is failure is at the expense of thousands of life. A President who's watch the Barns were opened for every goats and other species of animals. A President who failed to take the issue of Boko Haram seriously through his utterance and demeanour by his belief that Boko Haram is a Northern elite plan to bring his government down. A President who came out on National TV to tell us Boko Haram were in his government but refuse to raise his hands against them.

So are you still wondering why I believe Biya's statement

And has biya been able to suppress boko haram in his own country after they switched from passive dwellers to aggressive occupants in northern cameroon? I asked for objective reasoning, I hate and despise buhari but rather than mock at his failures when it comes to tackling boko haram, I'll rather he succeeds and save countless numbers of innocent Nigerians from dying needlessly, but APC as opposition would rather berate the GEJ administration, calling into question his inability to crush boko haram alone which is a far cry from what buhari is doing right now, you'll rather mock your president, your military and your country by extension and that is why i call you all Fifth columnists and saboteurs, you succeeded in hounding GEJ out and now, you cant perform the wonders you expected from GEJ like tackling boko haram alone, you see your hypocrisy?

And on failing to tackle boko haram seriously how many times must you be told that you can't hide truth? When Ihejirika was sent to tackle boko haram which he did,wasn't it the northern elders forum and northern statesmen including your current president buhari who campaigned against him and smeared his name both nationally and internationally that he was carrying out a genocide against muslims, he was carrying out human right atrocities and what not, that boko haram was a socio-economic issue caused by poverty and an attack against boko haram was an attack against the north - buhari and you seriously blame GEJ for backtracking in his onslaught against boko haram? And after this let of which gave boko haram the respite they needed to regroup, recruit and change their tactics, you fault GEJ for believing it was a northern agenda too, seriously Boko harams evolution is well documented so why the attempt to rewrite history thinking the rest of us have suddenly caught amnesia? undecided

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by sexychocolate1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Alex Badeh should just shut the F**K up. After all the money that was budgeted for the military, you idiot still have the effrontery to say the military lacked weapons. Did the money grow wings. Busy sending soldiers to their grave. May the same fate await you.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by BraniacX(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Why didn't Jonathan probe Obj?
Why didn't Obj probe Abubarka?
Why didn't Abubarka probe Abacha?
Why didn't Abacha probe Babangida?

Where do you expect Buhari to probe people successive leaders refused to probe?
Where will he find the incriminating evidences?
Or you think you'll just probe in isolation... Without documents and witnesses?
These people had obviously destroyed any incriminating evidence.
But gej's era is fresh and that's Buhari’s duty.
The appropriate authorities can still gather evidence on 6 years interver

Your self induced ignorance is pathologic SMH undecided
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by luvmijeje(f): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
BraniacX:

And has biya been able to suppress boko haram in his own country after they switched from passive dwellers to aggressive occupants in northern cameroon? I asked for objective reasoning, I hate and despise buhari but rather than mock at his failures when it comes to tackling boko haram, I'll rather he succeeds and save countless numbers of innocent Nigerians from dying needlessly, but APC as opposition would rather berate the GEJ administration, calling into question his inability to crush boko haram alone which is a far cry from what buhari is doing right now, you'll rather mock your president, your military and your country by extension and that is why i call you all Fifth columnists and saboteurs, you succeeded in hounding GEJ out and now, you cant perform the wonders you expected from GEJ like tackling boko haram alone, you see your hypocrisy?

Thank God, Nigerians succeeded in hounding him out of power. He was given a long rope
and he succeeded in hanging himself.

Nigerians never expected him to fight Boko Haram alone. We expected him to use the financial and human resources available to him as the President to fight it........ Unfortunately he failed. He failed in his utterances, in his carriage and in every area one can think of.

I don't even want to talk about him again........ Buhari should just recover our money from him.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by BraniacX(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
luvmijeje:

Thank God, Nigerians succeeded in hounding him out of power. He was given a long rope
and he succeeded in hanging himself.

Nigerians never expected him to fight Boko Haram alone. We expected him to use the financial and human resources available to him as the President to fight it........ Unfortunately he failed. He failed in his utterances, in his carriage and in every area one can think of.

I don't even want to talk about him again........ Buhari should just recover our money from him.

In my whole missive is that all you noticed? And since when did Nigerians APC supporters not expect him to fight boko haram alone? Sice when APC stopped being the opposition abi? undecided spare me the hypocrisy please
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by ChikezieU(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Propaganda has placed some people in the governance position, I wonder where these ones coming now is going to place them. I pitty those with myopic minds as well as those that see lies as truth
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by GiantParrot(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Answer the question or admit Jonathan failed. He promised to end insurgency in June 2012, didn't he?

Are you seriously trying to justify buhari's failure to keep his promises by pointing towards a precedent set by the "clueless" one? You don't see a problem with that?
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Otunbatrafford: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
The stupidity of Jonathan cut across every strata and facets of our National life. Even if you are to test the hypothesis of how useless he was, the coefficient of determination would be very high. Mr Biya, just safe your breath, majority of us in Nigeria are quite conversant with his foolishness, which hit the rooftop soon after the Nyanya Bomb blast. A ruled with the mind of not giving a damn to anything wrong going on.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Appareil(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Big Lies!!!!!!! Our President is too wise to say such things I beg. Awala APC! Aish!!!!!
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by Appareil(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
GOD FORBID! LET BIYA NOT HEAR THOSE LIES! LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!After such a réception here! Vraiment!!!!!!!
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by franconian: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2015
funlord:
grin
That ebeles _stupidity was just legendary! It must have been factory fitted! E be like say those his cowboy x fedora hats used 2 cut off the oxygen supply 2 his brain! Good riddance 2 otueke rubbish!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...U b real funlord!!!

1 Like

Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by wexyee: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Well, we are still waiting for our traveler president to bring boko haram to an end in 2 months as promised during his campaign, two months gone n boko haram are still waxing stronger!
ur hate will take u to hell
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by KesaaKingsKen(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2015
Biya is indirectly insulting our former President and we won't take such nonesense from him. Is he not aware that GEJ handed over to a very large extent 90% free Boko Haram country to PMB?

It is so unfortunate that someone can open his mouth to speak ill about GEJ after all his efforts. Well that humans!!
PMB should stop all these he is doing indirectly he is telling the world that Nigeria and his past leader is bad. Thats too bad! Did PMB give an atom of support to GEJ during his tenure as an elders states man? NO but the man called GEJ has come out to advice Nigerians to support him. Its hightime he left him and also this his travels and face the challenges at home.

We need CHANGE and APC has no moral justification to fail.
Re: Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2015
luvmijeje:

Jonathan's hands are not clean. No President can be this nonchalant if he's not directly or indirectly benefiting from the crisis.

He was so vindictive against the north, allowed many innocent lives to be massacred in droves; thats why the almajiris (wey dem born troway for street) mobilised their votes to send him packing out of Aso Rock - good riddance to bad rubbish.
The kleptomaniac should be tried and made to account for his deeds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC / Saraki, PDP Plot To Install Goje As Senate President / Devil Almost Blinded My Eye But God Spared My Life" - Beautiful Lady(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.