Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do (5031 Views)

Why Is This Two Ladies In NAIRALANDER Like This? / Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 7:50am On Aug 01, 2015
KingTom:
how far you Na grin
notin far

Happy new month kiss
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2015
ggrin:
notin far

Happy new month kiss
same to you cool
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2015
KingTom:
same to you cool
undecided
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2015
misspicy:

Every friday nyt
So its now a trendcheesy
Am sowi love,buh I was just telling peeps d truth
No harm in say d truth is it

There is no truth in your statement. Anyway don't worry. Just wait and see who I will link you up with
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
kilon worry eleyi? undecided
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2015
KingTom:
kilon worry eleyi? undecided
mofe mu shepesad
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by misspicy(f): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

There is no truth in your statement. Anyway don't worry. Just wait and see who I will link you up with
cry
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2015
ggrin:
mofe mu shepesad
no wondergrin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2015
KingTom:
no wondergrin
say
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
ggrin:
say
you be werey grin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
KingTom:
I be werey grin
u jus knw
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
ggrin:
u jus knw
you never stop this your madness? grin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 12:19am On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
you never stop this your madness? grin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by scentmarlc(m): 12:40am On Aug 02, 2015
KingMakaveli:
Okay i see some of you dating yourselves on here but i never participate or even comment but now i think i want to. @gurgle i have choosed you lol
uhmmmmmmm
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by scentmarlc(m): 12:42am On Aug 02, 2015
djeezy:
Good luck with that.

Abii ooooo
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by scentmarlc(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

I need to get FTC in this case, you don't understand

Lol. Are yu introvert ?
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 12:45am On Aug 02, 2015
scentmarlc:

Lol. Are yu introvert ?

Lol, no

I mistook the OP for another fellow who I had rejected, so I was trying to shut the thread down

If you keep reading you'll see what I mean
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by scentmarlc(m): 1:00am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, no

I mistook the OP for another fellow who I had rejected, so I was trying to shut the thread down

If you keep reading you'll see what I mean

Uhmmm owk oooo, coz this days madam introvert has been extremely introvertic gringringrin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 1:03am On Aug 02, 2015
scentmarlc:

Uhmmm owk oooo, coz this days madam introvert has been extremely introvertic gringringrin

Yeah lol haven't seen her in a while
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Eddodoh(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
u sef, why u go dey hype girl for dis nairaland sef.. E no make sense.. If u like d babe, send her a pm like others do.. If she no answer u, u go ova to d next fish in d ocean..
Dont mind d guy. He must b a learner. I bugged a lady sometym ago wit lots of PM she formed, i did not stop. She was stuck & had no option than to succumb.
Later, she sent a msg asking me what do i really want. The rest was history.
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Eddodoh:

Dont mind d guy. He must b a learner. I bugged a lady sometym ago wit lots of PM she formed, i did not stop. She was stuck & had no option than to succumb.
Later, she sent a msg asking me what do i really want. The rest was history.
lol wad did u tell her? grin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Eddodoh(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
lol wad did u tell her? grin
I simply told her dat 'i want her'.

She said dat she don't think i am serious & i said i am more than serious.

She ignored me & i continue pestering. I told her to give me a trial atleast a chance & she said it's ok!!!
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:
You have started

If I talk to you they will say I'm teasing you

Whitewitch please leave me alone
please lemme be ur assistant chief bride maid wen u marry op grin
U and op i go love o grin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Cutehector(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Eddodoh:

I simply told her dat 'i want her'.

She said dat she don't think i am serious & i said i am more than serious.

She ignored me & i continue pestering. I told her to give me a trial atleast a chance & she said it's ok!!!
so, are u nw wit her?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
This is interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp / Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ? / Vaseline Crew,hop In Here..check Out The Butt On This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.