Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do (4935 Views)

Why Is This Two Ladies In NAIRALANDER Like This? / Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Bruh...

You na my nigga, so i though it was only fair that i gave you a "HANDS OFF" warning.

But if you if you still fail to cease and desist...

OH WELL ......

begins to Sharpen his cutlass

you were warned

Lol bros i no dey find wife o, just curious dats all
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by myboy2010(m): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

do u think I am interested in you like d op I can only help him smooch you
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Bruh...
You na my nigga, so i though it was only fair that i gave you a "HANDS OFF" warning.
But if you if you still fail to cease and desist...
OH WELL ......
begins to Sharpen his cutlass
you were warned

KingMakaveli:

Lmao i just saw it the one where one kid was begging u to marry him, so funny

Lol, meet my e-husband
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Lol they are kids. Anyway why "gurgle" lol ur name is so funny to pronounce

I really don't have any reason for it I just needed a moniker

Next time I will think more carefully about it because everybody keeps asking me that and I don't have anything to tell them lol

what about yours. You like Machiavelli?
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2015
myboy2010:
do u think I am interested in you like d op I can only help him smooch you

Your white traditional cloth is very fine, where did you sew it
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by IamLEGEND1: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Lol bros i no dey find wife o, just curious dats all
well,
go and be curious with someone else.
Heheeeeeeee...
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, meet my e-husband
Lol whos the e-husband?
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Lol whos the e-husband?

The chap sharpening his cutlass for you
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

I really don't have any reason for it I just needed a moniker

Next time I will think more carefully about it because everybody keeps asking me that and I don't have anything to tell them lol

what about yours. You like Machiavelli?

Yeah, the real machavelli not 2pac lol. So whys everyone begging for ur hand in marriage...ur like NL agbani oo
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Yeah, the real machavelli not 2pac lol. So whys everyone begging for ur hand in marriage...ur like NL agbani oo

Lol, whats agbani

Lol im sure plenty of chicks are silently begging for yours too

Did you read MVs books? I think he writes about war right?
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

The chap sharpening his cutlass for you

Lool u guys have time mehn, me that cannot even love a person im a narcissit i only love me...dont worry i may like u but it wont pass there cuz i only love i and i
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Lool u guys have time mehn, me that cannot even love a person im a narcissit i only love me...dont worry i may like u but it wont pass there cuz i only love i and i

do you really mean that? you've never loved anybody except yourself??
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, whats agbani

Lol im sure plenty of chicks are silently begging for yours too

Did you read MVs books? I think he writes about war right?

Naa just saw him on encyclopedia and fell inlove with the persona uno. And about chicks even if they are i cant love them back, its not in my make-up to love anyone trust me i have tried
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

do you really mean that? you've never loved anybody except yourself??

Im not playing. Meet girls everytime , they flirt with me i flirt back but anyone that tries being serious i cut them off cuz i dont have emotions to give its serious
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Naa just saw him on encyclopedia and fell inlove with the persona uno. And about chicks even if they are i cant love them back, its not in my make-up to love anyone trust me i have tried

You just feel lust rather than love, or have 0 interest in anybody at all?
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Wetin dey happen here?
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Like 0 interest, dunno why o
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Anyway how bout u, u love people?
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Anyway how bout u, u love people?

Hmm

how do you mean?
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
lol trust me, its not d ryt way.. Kingtom, lol u and ggrin hw fa... tongue
wetin happen
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Hmm
how do you mean?
Like u love someone?
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Like u love someone?

No

sorry for the short answer but there it is lol grin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Hmm
how do you mean?
Okay so how old are u, and wat exactly do u do
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Im not playing. Meet girls everytime , they flirt with me i flirt back but anyone that tries being serious i cut them off cuz i dont have emotions to give its serious

Dude! What about the ugly chic on ur pic, the one laughing like a she-ass
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Okay so how old are u, and wat exactly do u do

I wouldn't say so on here

I study biology

and you?
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 31, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dude! What about the ugly chic on ur pic, the one laughing like a she-ass

That awkward moment when u just insulted my elder sister that just came from jand :/
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ksbusari(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2015
Very easy. Start datin someone and introduce him/her to nairaland.
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

I wouldn't say so on here

I study biology

and you?

Im tru with school o since 2010, anyway just trying to make a billion dollar bills *winks*
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

That awkward moment when u just insulted my elder sister that just came from jand :/

Oopsie....... So so sorry man
I shoulda been more discreet with my thoughts
my fvcking bad
So sowee
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Im tru with school o since 2010, anyway just trying to make a billion dollar bills *winks*

Lol ok

well when youre making serious money and youre giving press conferences on TV

don't forget to hail me in the middle of the interview so I know its you
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Oopsie....... So so sorry man I shoulda been more discreet with my thoughts my fvcking bad So sowee
U a girl or guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies / My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring / I Don't Understand This Photo, Someone Intelligent Should Explain Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.