Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do (5033 Views)

Why Is This Two Ladies In NAIRALANDER Like This? / Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol ok

well when youre making serious money and youre giving press conferences on TV

don't forget to hail me in the middle of the interview so I know its you

Lol "shout out to gurgle, the only gurgle of the world" that would be my closing speech
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol ok

well when youre making serious money and youre giving press conferences on TV

don't forget to hail me in the middle of the interview so I know its you
SMH
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Lol "shout out to gurgle, the only gurgle of the world" that would be my closing speech

Hahaha everybody will be so confused
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
lol trust me, its not d ryt way.. Kingtom, lol u and ggrin hw fa... tongue
Wetin happen
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

That awkward moment when u just insulted my elder sister that just came from jand :/

there are ugly girls in jand

#just saying
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Sveen: 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Niklausa:

Who have you seen dating themselves here?
Dolt! You're back againundecided
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Sveen: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Niklausa:

Who have you seen dating themselves here?
Dolt! You're back againundecided
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by VaselineJelly: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
hmm, luv r in d air
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
KingMakaveli:

U a girl or guy
What do you think?
U got instincts
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by IamLEGEND1: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
What do you think? U got instincts
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bruh!!!
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by myboy2010(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

Your white traditional cloth is very fine, where did you sew it
10ks a lot...u get eye 4 beta thing she u no get pimples
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
KingTom:
Wetin happen
why u copy my reply
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
ggrin:
why u copy my reply
we be twins na grin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
KingTom:
we be twins na grin
shocked
God forbid bad thing o sad
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
ggrin:
shocked

God forbid bad thing o sad
na so you don grow reach abi? shocked wey that your sexy sister wey wear white top and glasses for fast food restaurant grin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
KingTom:
na so you don grow reach abi? shocked wey that your sexy sister wey wear white top and glasses for fast food restaurant grin
she dy shingua grin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
ggrin:
she dy shingua grin
give me her number na grin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
KingTom:
give me her number na grin
gimme urs grin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
ggrin:
gimme urs grin
0817605---8 grin
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
KingTom:
0817605(419)8 grin
undecided
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
it's 160 wink
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
KingTom:
it's 160 wink
u dy use style gimme ur num baundecided
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by McEwen(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
ggrin:
undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
ggrin:
oponu rada rada number wey you ask for undecided
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
KingTom:
oponu rada rada number wey you ask for undecided
me when
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
ggrin:
me when
ggrin:
gimme urs grin
Eleyi undecided
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by misspicy(f): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
myboy2010:
I think gurgle and op are 2geda....how dere d reply so fast
Dont be decieved...they are actually dating
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Gurgle(f): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
misspicy:

Dont be decieved...they are actually dating

must you gossip about me this Friday night, mtchewww
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by Alexdroh(m): 12:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Thank u Jesus for dis new day......

Hapi new month everyone smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by misspicy(f): 5:38am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

must you gossip about me this Friday night, mtchewww
Every friday nyt So its now a trendcheesy Am sowi love,buh I was just telling peeps d truth No harm in say d truth is it
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by ggrin(f): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2015
KingTom:
Eleyi undecided
gidi gan cheesy
Re: I Want To Date A Nairalander Like Some Of You Do by KingTom(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2015
ggrin:
gidi gan cheesy
how far you Na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? / Man And Woman Having Sex In Public (photo) / No respect for women who do this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.