Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture (36411 Views)

Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel / Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos / Male Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF Members Near Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by salam1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
mickyeddi:

Islam is a cancer on modern civilization. The whole world is fed up with you guys.
if u know d population of Muslims and people converting to Islam daily u will retract ur statement. u can never extinguish d light of Islam even if u want to so plsss zero ur mind and face ur religion dat changes wit every bit of civilization. sacred things or original things don't change frequently
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by xklucvG: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Just detonate the bomb on him so he becomes the only victim cos that's his mission.
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by successinlife: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=salam1 post=36463483][/quote]

Quoting a section of bible or quoran is not the truth,the truth is who are the real muslims? if someone come here to say Egyptians,algerians,
pakistanis,yemenites,iraqis,cherchenians,palestinians,tunisians,northern nigeria,al shabab,al qaida, etc are not muslims,who then are this invincible muslims not known to the world? if arabs are non muslims then borrowers or learner of the language and religion are jokers.
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by Zones2015: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Cut his tongue today, tomorrow cut one hand and one leg, on sunday remove one eye and one ear and so on till there will be nothing left to cut or remove. Bastard.
exlinkleads:
A male suicide bomber who disguised as a female was arrested after his attempt to bomb Djembe market in Chad this morning, failed.

What do you think should be done to him? Execute or Court?

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/male-suicide-bomber-disguised-as-female.html#sthash.bbLJC8T3.dpuf

cc lalasticlala
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by Zones2015: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Cut his tongue today, tomorrow cut one hand and one leg, on sunday remove one eye and one ear and so on till there will be nothing left to cut or remove. .
exlinkleads:
A male suicide bomber who disguised as a female was arrested after his attempt to bomb Djembe market in Chad this morning, failed.

What do you think should be done to him? Execute or Court?

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/male-suicide-bomber-disguised-as-female.html#sthash.bbLJC8T3.dpuf

cc lalasticlala
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by salam1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
jude33084:

Stop deceiving yourself bro.

Can you compare the teaching and lifestyle of Jesus and that of Mohammed? undecided

Abi make we start? grin
u can not b a tru Muslim if u don't believe dat Jesus(As) is a prophet. Jesus(AS) or Muhammad (SAW) we all believe in dere teachings so stop deceiving urself. our argument is did hes not God faz our stands and if u claim he's God because of d miracles he performs wit d will of God den u can as well refer to ur pastors as God since dey perform miracles. and if u claim he's God because of his miraculous birth den wat do u v to say abt prophet Adam (AS). D problem u people v is u don't want to know or read anything abt prophet Muhammad (SAW).

1 Like

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by elsadeq(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
CR77:
cry Islam religion of brainwashed
. Why will u mention religion (Islam), just say ur mind without any religious affiliation.
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by salam1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
successinlife:

Quoting a section of bible or quoran is not the truth,the truth is who are the real muslims? if someone come here to say Egyptians,algerians,
pakistanis,yemenites,iraqis,cherchenians,palestinians,tunisians,northern nigeria,al shabab,al qaida, etc are not muslims,who then are this invincible muslims not known to the world? if arabs are non muslims then borrowers or learner of the language and religion are jokers.
And wat is Christianity to u borrowed or wat?
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by successinlife: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
salam1:
And wat is Christianity to u borrowed or wat?

Good, i expect your reply and i got it in a matured way, both religion are borrowed but one accepts its errors while the other always try to cover up,if a pastor or any christian clergy commits a sin or do wrong,christians condemned such but once it is muslims the claim is,they are not muslims,yet they shout alhaou akbar even when cutting peoples throat,the fear of thereafter is not in them,so who are they if they are non muslim?
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by olumalcolm(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pls dnt gv him too much stress, I bliv weneva dey detonate a bomb,dey usually tear into pieces,i wuld strongly advice dey feed him to lions so dat he will experience wat dey mk pple go thru Lil by Lil. or wear a red cloth for him and tk put him into a ring wit 5 of dose bulls I usually watch on sonymax. angry
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by salam1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
successinlife:

Good, i expect your reply and i got it in a matured way, both religion are borrowed but one accepts its errors while the other always try to cover up,if a pastor or any christian clergy commits a sin or do wrong,christians condemned such but once it is muslims the claim is,they are not muslims,yet they shout alhaou akbar even when cutting peoples throat,the fear of thereafter is not in them,so who are they if they are non muslim?
1 tin u should no is dis if I want to rubish ur religion, or ur tribe or ur clan I can disguise to b part of u don't u stay with Muslims do all Muslims behave dat way haven't u hard d latest revelations abt Isis who r hiding in d name of Islam in order to commit various kind of crimes? 1 tin for sure just d way u v gud Christians so also u v gud Muslims but some people generalise dey c all Muslims as dsame not all. my main problem wit a lot of people is d aspect of genalisation. we can't b dsame all Muslims don't behave dsame same to d Christians.
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by player007(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
freesinzu:
angry is this how close am gonna get
Pls kill dat bastard
Bros manage am na, you are almost there. Don't give up just yet.
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by IYANGBALI: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
CR77:
by the brainwashed for the brainwashed. Islamabaaad
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by exlink10(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
fxskye:

Stop being Stupiid. Terrorist are NOT Muslims
eeeehh no ooo, dey are Christians ..............

jack like u
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by successinlife: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
salam1:
1 tin u should no is dis if I want to rubish ur religion, or ur tribe or ur clan I can disguise to b part of u don't u stay with Muslims do all Muslims behave dat way haven't u hard d latest revelations abt Isis who r hiding in d name of Islam in order to commit various kind of crimes? 1 tin for sure just d way u v gud Christians so also u v gud Muslims but some people generalise dey c all Muslims as dsame not all. my main problem wit a lot of people is d aspect of genalisation. we can't b dsame all Muslims don't behave dsame same to d Christians.

You see you are coming gradually with insult, i did not hide or claim to you any religion,so you have nothing to rubish.The fact remains that,either you are pactising or not,once you are born into a religion as far as the whole world is concerned you are named into and you fall into that religion. You are talking about ISIS,Boko haram,shitte etc are these people not claiming muslims?there is what i want you to know here,because people do wrong in a religion doesn't dismember them,a christian that rape,kill,bomb etc remains a christian until he is judged both on earth or hereafter,
likewise a muslim who do wrong,i will never accept that muslims are the perfect on earth because there is nothing like such.i stand my ground all the people in ISIS,boko haram,al shabba ,al qaida ,pakistanis all are muslims but they may be wrong,they may kill etc,it is not for you and me to judge,NOTE- somebody can be bad today and be good tomorrow and vice versa.
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by menshealth1234: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2015

//

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by salam1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
successinlife:

You see you are coming gradually with insult, i did not hide or claim to you any religion,so you have nothing to rubish.The fact remains that,either you are pactising or not,once you are born into a religion as far as the whole world is concerned you are named into and you fall into that religion. You are talking about ISIS,Boko haram,shitte etc are these people not claiming muslims?there is what i want you to know here,because people do wrong in a religion doesn't dismember them,a christian that rape,kill,bomb etc remains a christian until he is judged both on earth or hereafter,
likewise a muslim who do wrong,i will never accept that muslims are the perfect on earth because there is nothing like such.i stand my ground all the people in ISIS,boko haram,al shabba ,al qaida ,pakistanis all are muslims but they may be wrong,they may kill etc,it is not for you and me to judge,NOTE- somebody can be bad today and be good tomorrow and vice versa.
no qualms all I believe is dis all people can never b dsame be it Muslims orChristians and no1 is perfect
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by rmjoshua(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Charge him to court cos he has rights as every other citizen.
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by nellyelitz(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kill him first and try him in court later...

His photograph can stand for him in court.

because those duara people no dey confess sad
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
alabijohn:
he should be bombed.
hahhah so on point...
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by Hero10001: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
vickie1900:
Castrate him!
i'm sure you know not the meaning of the word "castrate" stop it now!
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by paulinade: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Your own head will be the first to go
Opinedecandid:
Buhari, do something.

I don't want to hear any casualty again, better do something about this incursions.

If you continue to 'hit the ground grounded, instead of hitting it running' as you promised,

WE WILL CALL FOR YOUR HEAD!
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by Teophilus96(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
He should b bombed twice.Thats all.
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by uzo200(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=grin88 post=36462210][/quote]
hello, please, what is the name of this cartoon please...
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by tswagg007(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Omotayor123:
When will all this rubbish stops
when will all this rubbish stop?...thank me later
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by freesinzu(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
player007:

Bros manage am na, you are almost there.
Don't give up just yet.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by Opinedecandid(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
paulinade:
Your own head will be the first to go

Your challenge is a soluble one.
And the solution is not farfetched.
It's simply a case of comprehension.

A little study of semantics, figures of speech and figurative expressions will do the magic.

'Buhari's head' in that piece does not connote his skull with the eyes and other cavities, it denotes calling him to account for his oath of office or leave up to it.

Didn't he swear to uphold the constitution of Nigeria?
Or are you not aware that it is his constitutional duty to protect lives and properties in the Nation?

I have been explicit enough, so if you are teachable a bit, you won't be found wanting again, at least, not on this matter.

Goodluck to you.
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by Cyriloha(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=freesinzu post=36462035] angry is this how close am gonna get
Pls kill dat bastard [/quote

see boobs lol
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by mjb05(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
CR77:
u re idiot 4 saying that, wat does religion av 2 do wit wat was pasted dere ANIMAL
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by freesinzu(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=Cyriloha post=36468481][/quote]
Urs right undecided
Re: Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture by vicfajeze: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
God will save Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Governorship Aspirant, Special Adviser Arraigned For Murder / Governor Obiano & His Wife Cruise In Keke In Awka As Crowd Hail Them(pics,video) / Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.