Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,160 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) (35624 Views)

Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) / Suicide Bomber Arrested In Bauchi While Trying To Blow Up Motor Park / Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by marvlinks1(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
lalasticlala:
This female suicide bomber was arrested after her failed attempt to bomb a market in Marou, Cameroon this morning.

The person that posted it on twitter reports:

''Foiled suicide bombing attack in Marou CMR. Vigilance is the watch word. ''

https://twitter.com/mysanda

I just hope she isn't one of those chibok girls. May God have mercy and help bring this scourge to an end.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by enomakos(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good one
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by holyokoto(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
anonimi:
Meanwhile in our country Baba Mouth Action is sleeping on duty literally despite his yoyo campaign promises embarassed embarassed

How did we allow ourselves to be SCAMMED like this

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2611317_babamouthaction_jpega1638df5872892ac8b0fd1d92605145b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2616496_buharinoidea_jpeg386f7e741b8cb9d8f52c37f1bab38ab6

Mouth Action has to do with sucking the P**ssy
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by informato: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
RichDad1:
again?
I repeat: Kill her now, we'll deal with Human rights later angry angry angry angry angry

Terrorist don't have rights because they are not Humans. angry angry

I Pity the genuine and Peace Loving Muslims cry cry cry cry cry
hmmm
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by all4gud(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
I still wonder what she was told before going on the suicide mission.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by olumalcolm(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
She wntd to meet 7virgin guys in heaven abi oya mk dem hlp am find 7virgin horses wey go set fire unda her yansh. Born craze pple
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by worthpraise86: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
May Almighty God in His mercy helps us from this mess
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by nellyelitz(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
Oh its a pity. angry

She just missed her share of 72 virgin guys embarassed
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by SimpleAdeminya(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
CR77:
tongue Islam religion of brainwashed

#Islam religion of peace indeed

people like you deserve to leave in the zoo
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by SimpleAdeminya(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
CR77:

people like you deserve to leave in the zoo, however, we count on Allah to help us eradicate this ill-human beings
CR77:

people like you deserve to leave in the zoo, however, we count on Allah to help us eradicate this ill-human beings(Bh)
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by menshealth1234: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2015

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by ellovee(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
So she for don due too by now?
Why is the govt still keeping her alive when she has decided to die?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sometimes I wonder what goes on in the minds of these people.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by mathskill: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
I hope they will investigate and find the source of the bombs
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by Topmost2015(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Why do they arrested her? They should kill her immediately joor. caught in the act. I wonder why they are keeping them in prison. They don't value their lives talkless of another person's life
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by patostation(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Zonacom:

Don't be quick to judge her bro. Findings have shown that most of those female bombers don't act out of their own free will. Black magic at work

That aside, someone like this should be pitied. For one, she doesn't know what she is doing. Second, she was probably kidnapped, raped, brainwashed, threatened, dehumanized and dispatched to die with others. If she had a choice and chance, would she do this? Let them isolate and defrief her. With proper 'care', her story could change. Who knows?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
holyokoto:

Mouth Action has to do with sucking the P**ssy

IF I SAY YOURE A BIG DISGRACE HOLYSOKOTO,I MAY JUST BE UNDERSTATING CALLING YOU JUST A DISGRACE, LOOKING AT WHAT A FUTURE LEADER IS DOING WITH HIS/HER TIME...YOU WOULD HAVE STILL MADE YOUR SENSELESS CONTRIBUTION WITHOUT PUTTING UP THAT ALTERED PICTURE OF OUR PRESIDENT..I SUGGEST YOU DO SAME TO YOUR DADS PICTURE AND PUT IT UP AND LETS LIKE IT.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by Vello(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
There is more than meets the ordinary eyes here. A failed male suicide bombing foiled in Chad and another female counterpart attempt foiled in Cameroon. How many of such failed bombings are recorded here in my obodo Naija land! Isn't it convenient to conclude that even inanimate demons like bomb thrives in Nigeria?
I leave the rest to you Nairalanders to ponder. No insults pls.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by holyfather(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
RichDad1:
again?
I repeat: Kill her now, we'll deal with Human rights later angry angry angry angry angry

sorry but if i see you wearing that...amma give you serious gap.
no time!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by olawoyintolani: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
CR77:

never you make any reference to Islam...are u dump, a girl was arrested, yet you talk of Islam...bro be wise.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by zudozz: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
RichDad1:
again?

again?

THERE ARE NO PEACE LOVING MOSLEM....Stop deceiving urself.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by RichDad1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
zudozz:

again?

THERE ARE NO PEACE LOVING MOSLEM....Stop deceiving urself.
Then you've not been to the South west. My bestie is a Sunni Muslim and dude is one of the best human on earth. coolcool
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by luluosas(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kill her immediately
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by suco50(m): 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Since she wants to die, now let her die alone but that's not without her giving links to her sponsors.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by qtx(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
What do they give these humans to drink to turn their brains to something else by the way?
How can a normal human being choose to go and blow herself to pieces just like that?

Am still thinking i dont know when i will find an answer to this mystery.

[url]Robminds.com[/url]
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by Israel5(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
NAF una turn o
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by Sibrah: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Another Nicholas Brondy . . . This is Nicholas Brondy.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by leonshom(m): 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vanquay:
She is ugly lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. She's probably frustrated with her sexlife and wants to go and enjoy her "70 virgins". Considering how sexist a certain Religion is she will be quite shocked its a one way ticket and doesn't apply to women undecided
I believe you should be more enlightened and logical while constructing your arguments on terrorism issue like this. Probably these girls are been coerced and brainwashed to carry out the act. What I would expect expect of a reasonable comment is how these act could be reduced or stopped and how to counsel the girls who re being lured to this act in order to reintegrate them back to the norms of d society and to at least prevent some other girls/boys who could fall victim at a later point !
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by leonshom(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is where the job of Social workers and counselors lies. It is obvious that these girls are acting against their will,but due to d negative forces of d terrorists who have succeeded in constructing a negative mind frame on them. How then do we deconstructe this ideology and how do we intend to reintegrate them back to the normal ways of life should be paramount. This could also reveal an ideology on steps to take in order to prevent others from being lured to such act of suicide bombing. It is not just by jailing or killing the failed suicide bombers that would resolve the issue but by systematic approach in which we apply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#AnambraDecides: Pictures From Anambra Election Data Center / FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria / Unveiling The 21 Women Elected Senators & House Of Reps. Members In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.