Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) (35512 Views)

Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) / Suicide Bomber Arrested In Bauchi While Trying To Blow Up Motor Park / Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) by holyokoto(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2015
britzz:

IF I SAY YOURE A BIG DISGRACE HOLYSOKOTO,I MAY JUST BE UNDERSTATING CALLING YOU JUST A DISGRACE, LOOKING AT WHAT A FUTURE LEADER IS DOING WITH HIS/HER TIME...YOU WOULD HAVE STILL MADE YOUR SENSELESS CONTRIBUTION WITHOUT PUTTING UP THAT ALTERED PICTURE OF OUR PRESIDENT..I SUGGEST YOU DO SAME TO YOUR DADS PICTURE AND PUT IT UP AND LETS LIKE IT.

I did not post any altered picture of the President, am only responding to someone that posted it, trying to mock our President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deregulation: Petrol Consumption Falls By 30%, Says FG / Number Plate That Reads GMB 2015 / Tweet Of The Morning: Nigerian Trains (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.