Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

MUST READ: How To Show Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend You Are Not Hurt When Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MUST READ: How To Show Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend You Are Not Hurt When Heart (569 Views)

You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri / When "Heart Transplant" Goes Wrong / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: How To Show Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend You Are Not Hurt When Heart by lordkit3(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
MAKE UNA READ & ANSA OOOO!!!..
*MUST READ*
A girl sends her boyfriend who lives in another town a letter which read "I am
sorry but i'm in love with a young,cute,adorable,intelligent and handsome guy. So i want us to end our relationship since i no longer love u. Please send my picture back to me.
2 DAYS LATER,
The guy sent her an envelope containing 50 different pictures
and a letter which read " PlS am sorry but i have forgotten your face so please select your picture and send the rest back to me".
Now This is my Question: WHICH OF THEM BROKE THE HEART THE MOST ?

Kindly like my fb page click http://facebook.com/officialunitedwap
Re: MUST READ: How To Show Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend You Are Not Hurt When Heart by Joskiro50: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
incase
Re: MUST READ: How To Show Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend You Are Not Hurt When Heart by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
The boy... Cuz d gurl was so so stvpid!
Re: MUST READ: How To Show Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend You Are Not Hurt When Heart by lordkit3(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Exactly
Re: MUST READ: How To Show Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend You Are Not Hurt When Heart by Young03(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
ok
Re: MUST READ: How To Show Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend You Are Not Hurt When Heart by maverickdude(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
ok
Re: MUST READ: How To Show Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend You Are Not Hurt When Heart by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
As ridiculous as this thread seems - well, the girl would end up heart broken because of the way things turned out.
But that doesn't mean the said guy wouldn't feel a bit of a sting.
Lets say, on a scale of 100 - 40 goes to the boy, 60 goes to the girl.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Monitoring These Nairalanders / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would It Be? / World At Arms Unlimited Gold And Coin 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.