Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer (14924 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by tosyne2much(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
adeh39:

Swiri...what makes you think his life is evolve around NL, just because he comes up with these threads doesn't mean he didn't have a life offline....do u even know him?....hv u met him before?.......what's your business with his life?

I wonder why some ladies behave foolishly......are you one of the ladies that do some of the things listed up there?........hanhan..... undecided

Okay fine....you went through the thread, saw the lists and u didn't agree with it.....you should have just "hiss" and walk out of the thread without posting a comment....nobody is forcing you to do that.

Instead you started displaying ur foolishless by asking stvpid questions.....

Now tell me why guys won't brand all ladies as the same?.....undecided

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

"Please, quote me if you have something reasonable to say.........Thankscheesy
Haba!!! This is too much

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by tosyne2much(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
ABEngine:

I was actually hoping you would say something useful. I therefore pronounce you GUILTY AS CHARGED! If you choose to make an appeal, please quote me with 10 reasons you think you do not belong to the class of ladies the OP made mention of. However, you have been found culpable of the above listed items until proven otherwise by competent men.
Bwhahahahaha roflwkmd

See how you murdered the son of man
cheesy

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Haba!!! This is too much

Lol.....Me nd u go still put leg for inside one trouser, 1 daygrin grin

Till then sha......Thumbs up jare....Ori e pe daadaa.....

..e be like say dat mumu girl called Aisha95 don get beef with you before bah?.... because for her to create a new acct just to display her madness and stvpidity on this thread is really suspiciouswink

Wetin you do for am?.....See as she wan get hypertension cos of your matter? grin grin

Tosin.....oya whisper am to me abegi.....grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tosin, that's another great one from you! Your threads are always highly insightful, enlightening and incisive, added to the fact that you're dealing da chics "a bloody uppercut"....Mohammed Alli style! grin grin grin
Anyway,to start with, you know it's necessary for people, especially ladies, not to misconstrue you or misinterpret your writings/intentions, not to conclude that you are generalizing or classifying all ladies as the same, because the truth is that not all ladies do some of these nonsense acts that we all know about. In fact, I've even seen some ladies that also condemn these things. Therefore, I'll advise that you should always remember to add to your writings, an "NB"-something like..."Please, note that I'm not trying to insinuate that all ladies are like this, but that a generality/large percentage of them...bla bla bla" You know, the idea is just to let them know that you have no intention of generalizing, so that the few good ones out there will not have wrong impressions about you and hate you. I'm talking like this because I understand your creativity excellently well. But it's not everybody that has my level of understanding or reasons like me.
Also, concerning your listed points, that number 1 is probably the strongest-I say that so often and I've even heard female marriage pastors say that both on TV and in person. So many of them are always looking for what to get and never thinking of what to give. In fact, I got so fed up about that stuff, that anytime one of those self-centered girls try to "rag" from me, I now had a response for them...like the one I told one i.d.i.o.t recently. Just because the owner of the place where she works, is my guy and they all know and interact with me, and she has my number, she just suddenly sent me a message one day that I should send her airtime. I simply told her "you send me airtime, if you do, heaven will not fall and God will not die". Don't be surprised that she stopped interacting with me after that day and I didn't even care a bloody damn, what do I need her interaction for? On my part, I do tell most of my female friends to try not to inculcate disgusting attributes like that-life is give and take, sow and reap, out and in, send and receive and not just get get and get.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by tosyne2much(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....Me nd u go still put leg for inside one trouser, 1 daygrin grin

Till then sha......Thumbs up jare....Ori e pe daadaa.....

..e be like say dat mumu girl called Aisha95 don get beef with you before bah?.... because for her to create a new acct just to display her madness and stvpidity on this thread is really suspiciouswink

Wetin you do for am?.....See as she wan get hypertension cos of your matter? grin grin

Tosin.....oya whisper am to me abegi.....grin
I no just wan expose am ni

They hide under female moniker just to expressly attack me. Funny enough, the same people will copy my articles on their blogs.

No matter how they rant, it won't stop me from doing me thing my own way because discouragement is out of my dictionary cheesy

One thing I have been able to tackle in life is discouragement
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
I no just wan expose am ni

They hide under female moniker just to expressly attack me. Funny enough, the same people will copy my articles on their blogs.

No matter how they rant, it won't stop me from doing me thing my own way because discouragement is out of my dictionary cheesy

One thing I have been able to tackle in life is discouragement

Lol.....that's y I loff you jare...your head correct wella kiss
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by tosyne2much(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
Tosin, that's another great one from you! Your threads are always highly insightful, enlightening and incisive, added to the fact that you're dealing da chics "a bloody uppercut"....Mohammed Alli style! grin grin grin
Anyway,to start with, you know it's necessary for people, especially ladies, not to misconstrue you or misinterpret your writings/intentions, not to conclude that you are generalizing or classifying all ladies as the same, because the truth is that not all ladies do some of these nonsense acts that we all know about. In fact, I've even seen some ladies that also condemn these things. Therefore, I'll advise that you should always remember to add to your writings, an "NB"-something like..."Please, note that I'm not trying to insinuate that all ladies are like this, but that a generality/large percentage of them...bla bla bla" You know, the idea is just to let them know that you have no intention of generalizing, so that the few good ones out there will not have wrong impressions about you and hate you. I'm talking like this because I understand your creativity excellently well. But it's not everybody that has my level of understanding or reasons like me.
Also, concerning your listed points, that number 1 is probably the strongest-I say that so often and I've even heard female marriage pastors say that both on TV and in person. So many of them are always looking for what to get and never thinking of what to give. In fact, I got so fed up about that stuff, that anytime one of those self-centered girls try to "rag" from me, I now had a response for them...like the one I told one i.d.i.o.t recently. Just because the owner of the place where she works, is my guy and they all know and interact with me, and she has my number, she just suddenly sent me a message one day that I should send her airtime. I simply told her "you send me airtime, if you do, heaven will not fall and God will not die". Don't be surprised that she stopped interacting with me after that day and I didn't even care a bloody damn, what do I need her interaction for. On my part, I do tell most of my female friends to try not to inculcate disgusting attributes like that-life is give and take, sow and reap, out and in, send and receive and not just get get and get.
Wooooow !!!

I will put that into consideration when writing

Thanks so much broda
cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wooooow !!!

I will put that into consideration when writing

Thanks so much broda
cool
cool baba...why this your write-up, never enter FP
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by tosyne2much(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tomfrench:
cool baba...why this your write-up, never enter FP
Baba, no be my fault ooooo

Na Dr Lalasticlala get final say ooooo.. If him say no way for FP, na to just dey look oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by bqlekan(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
we don derail his thread finish now.. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by Twill92: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
choi! i don miss... abeg put part two... *grabs orijin n popcorn*....
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
XBLadez:

That's the one and only useless bittch on NL, Missclassy. A pal told me on fone and I took my time to dig it out. I'm surprised none of her Romance mates has found out yet

Bunch of obsessed, jobless folks. You guys even have the time to discuss me offline? Wow! Imagine the fvckery.

Later that fat, overly emotional girl, Mizmycoli will say she isn't obsessed with my matter. But she goes all the way to gossip about me over the phone with a friend. Chai!

You guys should keep on discussing me offline and continue making your foolish & erroneous claims. Perhaps that would put food on your tables.

Missclassy ko, missclassy ni. Everybody is now missclassy.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by MizMyColi(f): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by Rapmoney(m): 12:30am On Aug 02, 2015
I come late o! But Tosyne2much, u try for this one! More kernel pomade to ur elbow grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by NEROSKY(m): 1:35am On Aug 02, 2015
Aisha95:
This guy you have come again with your top 10 bullshit lists of stories always aimed at ridiculing & bashing the female folks.
I don't know whether you have suffered many heartbreaks for doing all these but some of your paintings about girls on here are erroneous.
It's really not fair saying ladies are more concerned about giving than receiving. Why the generalising? That some girls do it doesn't stand for all. Infact most ladies are the ones who spend on their boyfriends. Besides in other countries, guys spend on their girls, so why then is Nigeria an exeption.
Then saying that ladies can't be relied on is grossly wrong. The things ladies do sometimes are caused by the male folks. And men are more promiscous than women. Women can be relied on, and they at times give useful advice to their respective boyfriends and other priceless services you could think of.
As for your rest points - that ladies are ingrate, they see sex as investment, don't make guys actualize their dreams (what a rétarded & myopic opinion?). etc. Does not hold any water.
Get a grip, dude!
This thread is utmost redundant BULLSHIT!!!!
You need cognitive therapy asap!!! Guilty conscience!!. I have been with 6 girls this year, Only 1 who has something to offer aside from SEX, Banker tho.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by tosyne2much(m): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Rapmoney:
I come late o! But Tosyne2much, u try for this one! More kernel pomade to ur elbow grin
Baba thanks jawe cheesy

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2015
Aisha95:

Who the fvck are you to tell me what to do or what not?
I'm not making sense? Yeah, only you with a coconut head housing a swimming pool is opining that.
You spew trash is if you're brainless or plainly just acting out stupidity.
Dude, your daftness is one of a kind.
hahahaahahahahaha fyi he's right cos u absolutely lack sense in every aspect, talk about daftness when you reek of it. why is it that the dumbest hags always got to type nonesense when issues like this arises? huh? next time use your brain and quit making God's creativity (your brain) seem useless pls.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2015
classicB:

Agbaya sad to be sincere you are too big for this kinda topic you post everytime.
pls tell us, who gets to determine such threshold that he cann't discuss this type or similar issues? you?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Aisha95:

You're a big fool!
You act as if you don't have sisters at home.
Let me ask you: how would you feel if someone calls your sister foul names?
If your IQ wasn't low, you'd know I was only airing my opinion on this thread of which every member is entitled to.
Expose me? Goodluck with that. But if you must accuse, do that with valid facts or else you're a useless simpleton.
Now gladly fvck off my mentions, _idiotic cow!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww hahahahaha when will you grow up? 2099? so cos he's got sisters he shouldn't opine things the way they are? wow pls plant some knowledge in yourself so that you can grow some sense. Learn to think straight without attaching emotions on everything thats what cry babies and lil girls in matured body do. if there's a fooool here on your post it's you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2015
Transformium:

Another Dyslexic Simpleton tryna sound like a smart _ass but actually as _dumb as FVCK.

angry
you are a good observer.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

The people you refer to as kids are never kids my dear, mbanu....

Loooool.....the women love Mr Diick toogrin last I checked we weren't complaining per setongue or were we?cheesy

Women are the most dangerous, yet most valuable. It's a paradox. All these depends on the lenses from which you view reality.
Our experiences always play a major role in our convictions.
The kind of people we've met, the informations we're privvy to; these are the things that help us draw opinions.

I will not write off the importance of this thread because truth be told, there are women like that. Infact, putting down every card of sanctimoniousity, I daresay that we are all like that.....to a degree at least.
It takes a level of mental emancipation to reconfigure our brains not to to think in that manner. (Blame the Nigerian Society).

The average woman has always been more objectified than subjectified.

That said, I think most guys on here need to soft pedal on the way in which they villify women.

It is actually a projection of who they are, when compared against the type of women they attract into their lives.

A word is enough for the wise.
awwwwwwwwwwww now here's a smart lady right here, i respect your intellect and thank God for your rare type cos your type make us believe that their are some sensible females. Pls try and donate just 10% of your brain to these feeble minded lil girls in over grown bodies.plssssssssss
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by MizMyColi(f): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
awwwwwwwwwwww now here's a smart lady right here, i respect your intellect and thank God for your rare type cos your type make us believe that their are some sensible females. Pls try and donate just 10% of your brain to these feeble minded lil girls in over grown bodies.plssssssssss

Lols
Thanks.

I think their brains are enough.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by tosyne2much(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww hahahahaha when will you grow up? 2099? so cos he's got sisters he shouldn't opine things the way they are? wow pls plant some knowledge in yourself so that you can grow some sense. Learn to think straight without attaching emotions on everything thats what cry babies and lil girls in matured body do. if there's a fooool here on your post it's you.
They are bunch of fools

So because I have a sister, I shouldn't speak the truth in its unclothedness.. They are bereft of logical reasoning
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by SirDorianGray(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by SirDorianGray(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2015
henrylowe:
Keep your mouth shut.. Hungry ladies who find it difficult to have 3 square meal will come on a public forum like this and start claiming they are employed

If truly u are working, would you be chanced to post that thrash by 7pm ? Your mates still dey inside hold-up ooooo

What if she works outside Lagos or she close to her abode?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by tosyne2much(m): 10:36am On Aug 03, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Tosyne You did it again you're a genius Mahn!!
Bros I throway salute oooo cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by XBLadez: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
[s]
Niklausa:

Bunch of obsessed, jobless folks. You guys even have the time to discuss me offline? Wow! Imagine the fvckery.

Later that fat, overly emotional girl, Mizmycoli will say she isn't obsessed with my matter. But she goes all the way to gossip about me over the phone with a friend. Chai!

You guys should keep on discussing me offline and continue making your foolish & erroneous claims. Perhaps that would put food on your tables.

Missclassy ko, missclassy ni. Everybody is now missclassy.

Nonsense!
[/s]
Ain't you a shameless biitch? Your whole life is built on the foundation of confusion and sheer stupidity! You're a female today and tomorrow you're a male. Maybe you'd be an animal next year. But I think I understand why u choose to be a man now. You've failed in measuring up with Mizmyc.oli as a woman. Comparing yourself with her is like comparing a mountain to an anthill grin Missclaashit, you're a disgrace to ur family and womanhood. Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental! You're a confoundedly insufferable simpleton and I laugh at your weak attempts to make yourself relevant. From Missclassy to Niklausa to Aisha95. Smh! Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice. You're cursed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by Vick4rill(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Aisha95:
This guy you have come again with your top 10 bullshit lists of stories always aimed at ridiculing & bashing the female folks.
I don't know whether you have suffered many heartbreaks for doing all these but some of your paintings about girls on here are erroneous.
It's really not fair saying ladies are more concerned about giving than receiving. Why the generalising? That some girls do it doesn't stand for all. Infact most ladies are the ones who spend on their boyfriends. Besides in other countries, guys spend on their girls, so why then is Nigeria an exeption.
Then saying that ladies can't be relied on is grossly wrong. The things ladies do sometimes are caused by the male folks. And men are more promiscous than women. Women can be relied on, and they at times give useful advice to their respective boyfriends and other priceless services you could think of.
As for your rest points - that ladies are ingrate, they see sex as investment, don't make guys actualize their dreams (what a rétarded & myopic opinion?). etc. Does not hold any water.
Get a grip, dude!
This thread is utmost redundant BULLSHIT!!!!
sadsee fulani gal dey claim americana l blame civilization..if nt so u wld ve been at d nunu market by nw.mst u insult b4 u make ur point ewu hausa
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by nekta(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
If u think the gals re been cheated y dnt one of em create a topic bashing boys with the obvious cos to me as a guy,gals re at d receivin dats wat me nd ma guy were discussin just dix aftanoon@ashai make me undastand dix a gal in ma skul precisely ma hostel who has a boy at home wants 2 date me wit dix conditions,no s*x.no smoochin,coded dated and she complains i dnt spend money on her wen my galfrd comes 4 visitin and she stays wit me she go de carry face 4 me y?
Most gals95%if nt more re dependant pipo and hav notin more dan agbuna(f**k) to give
nd u de here de defend em wetin b d last tin u buy ur guy,hw much u giv am last nor lie oh
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer by machebechika: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. / See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.