Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders (47632 Views)

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist / Meet The Super Curvy Female Blogger Who Set Internet On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
cerrv:

Exactly, I can't lie but no matter how I try I don't trust it until I either supervised it or did it myself.. Even if I spread clothes outside and I wasn't home to pick em up.. I'd prefer rain did justice to them than have someone pick them up and just throw them anywhere or even drop em on the ground by mistake,
People do get tired of it when I get overly critical but there's always a way to guarantee soft landing. So I can cheerfully frustrate them.

The picture of the chart didn't load so I'll just list them out,

Rising/ earth/ ascendant : Libra ♎
Sun: Gemini ♊
Moon: Virgo ♍
Mercury: Gemini ♊
Venus: Cancer
Mars: Virgo ♍
Jupiter: Aquarius ♒
Saturn: Aries
Neptune: Capricorn ♑
Midheaven: Cancer ♋
24 degree Virgo symbol
25 degree Libra symbol
19 degree Capricorn symbol

I deliberately omitted some planets I deem irrelevant
So what's your view of this chart

lol @ you'll rather have your clothes outside. Smh. A gemini with mercury in gemini! Wow, you must talk a lot. Virgo moon makes you emotionally stoic. Not that you don't have emotions, just that you don't know how to express them & would rather lock them inside/not discuss them. You may also often be accused of being cold & uncaring even though that's not who you really are. Virgo planets love to feel useful & needed by others. I guess that's how you express how you feel, by being useful. You must be prone to worrying too, about almost everything, really. You just don't have time to chill on the the inside because you're constantly thinking about things that could go wrong, this & that. As for your virgo mars, you must be a perfectionist in everything you do. No room for error. You do everything in time but then again you worry that it must not be good enough or that whatever you do needs a little improvement. If you're a student you probably check & recheck assignments for mistakes & things of that nature. I heard virgo planets also make one hypochondriac, so you must have quite a stash of medicine & pills for all kinds of ailments in your residence. Mars also deals with sex so you must have a lot of stamina in that area but you're also not confident that you must be good enough etc. I heard that this placement, virgo mars, makes a man to like clinical sex, no hair down there or any nastiness. It's the placement that'll force a lover to take a shower before having sex because you want sex to be clean. I also heard this placement gets turned on by young or underage looking bodies. Meaning it's prone to paedophilia. Michael Jackson was a virgo with virgo mars too. Not calling you a paedophile btw lol, it's just that you may like everything shaven off. Smooth as a baby. That's all I got for now. How did I do as an amateur astrologer?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sure. Please post the chart, ok?
me me me. smiley
My chart's on the previous page. I'm worried I'll get banned again if I try posting the table.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by cerrv(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol @ you'll rather have your clothes outside. Smh. A gemini with mercury in gemini! Wow, you must talk a lot. Virgo moon makes you emotionally stoic. Not that you don't have emotions, just that you don't know how to express them & would rather lock them inside/not discuss them. You may also often be accused of being cold & uncaring even though that's not who you really are. Virgo planets love to feel useful & needed by others. I guess that's how you express how you feel, by being useful. You must be prone to worrying too, about almost everything, really. You just don't have time to chill on the the inside because you're constantly thinking about things that could go wrong, this & that. As for your virgo mars, you must be a perfectionist in everything you do. No room for error. You do everything in time but then again you worry that it must not be good enough or that whatever you do needs a little improvement. If you're a student you probably check & recheck assignments for mistakes & things of that nature. I heard virgo planets also make one hypochondriac, so you must have quite a stash of medicine & pills for all kinds of ailments in your residence. Mars also deals with sex so you must have a lot of stamina in that area but you're also not confident that you must be good enough etc. I heard that this placement, virgo mars, makes a man to like clinical sex, no hair down there or any nastiness. It's the placement that'll force a lover to take a shower before having sex because you want sex to be clean. I also heard this placement gets turned on by young or underage looking bodies. Meaning it's prone to paedophilia. Michael Jackson was a virgo with virgo mars too. Not calling you a paedophile btw lol, it's just that you may like everything shaven off. Smooth as a baby. That's all I got for now. How did I do as an amateur astrologer?

you don't know how to express them & would rather lock them inside/not discuss them.
Dead on!

that's how you express how you feel, by being useful.
Even deader on!

You just don't have time to chill on the the inside because you're constantly thinking about things that could go wrong

no hair down there or any nastiness. !!!!!!!
This just takes the cake

Lol@ that Micheal Jackson stuff

But it's amazing, this feels so good and personal unlike the crazy impersonal stuff the internet gives me, that means you really have mastery over the planetary functions and how they interplay,
Now I know rising is outward appearance
Sun is well.. Sun!
Venus is love life and selective penchant
Mars sexual desires e.t.c
But with what you said, you know a great many other functions, I wish I knew this, lots of questions might be answered,
Dyu also know much about the remaining planets?
And if it's not trouble outline their functions

Thumbs up Miss Veer
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
This schitt is eery.
[img]http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/graphic/daisy14?dformat=2&date=1983/9/4&time=12.0&lat=6.27&long=-3.28&adjust=-1.00&lang=en&x=750&y=562[/img]

Well, well, well. Before I say anything, was it spot on? Wow you have a lot of leo in your chart. You must have an overblown ego, very arrogant & stubborn. You must also like the good things in life eg. designer clothes, bling etc. Leo moons also brag a lot & love to get compliments. In fact, you live for compliments. The good thing is you must be fun to be around, quite entertaining because of your love to be the centre of attention & you must have a lot of friends.

lol, your mars is also in leo & you must think you're great in bed. I heard leo mars are tThankshe type that will make love to a woman & instead of telling her she was great, a leo mars would say or think "I was great". Hahaha

Your ascendant is in Sagittarius, you must be very athletic with strong legs & a prominent butt. Well built & a nice smile with teeth that are on the big side of the scale. Still very charming smile that probably gets you a lot of compliments.

Hmm, I also see you have your venus sextile pluto, which means you must be quite sexy grin The bad thing about it is that it makes you obsessive in relationships or attracts people who become obsessed with you (stalkers). Relationships are not easy, they bring a lot of drama, jealousy & pain because when you fall in love, you fall in wholeheartedly.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
cerrv:

you don't know how to express them & would rather lock them inside/not discuss them.
Dead on!

that's how you express how you feel, by being useful.
Even deader on!

You just don't have time to chill on the the inside because you're constantly thinking about things that could go wrong

no hair down there or any nastiness. !!!!!!!
This just takes the cake

Lol@ that Micheal Jackson stuff

But it's amazing, this feels so good and personal unlike the crazy impersonal stuff the internet gives me, that means you really have mastery over the planetary functions and how they interplay,
Now I know rising is outward appearance
Sun is well.. Sun!
Venus is love life and selective penchant
Mars sexual desires e.t.c
But with what you said, you know a great many other functions, I wish I knew this, lots of questions might be answered,
Dyu also know much about the remaining planets?
And if it's not trouble outline their functions

Thumbs up Miss Veer

I could only know the rest when I see the whole chart. Now I was just giving you bits on what I know about those planets. Please try post the chart.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by cerrv(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Here it is....i took a screen shot rather

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by cerrv(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
This schitt is eery.
[img]http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/graphic/daisy14?dformat=2&date=1983/9/4&time=12.0&lat=6.27&long=-3.28&adjust=-1.00&lang=en&x=750&y=562[/img]

Better still, what site did you use for your own birthchart. Let me have mine in this format
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
cerrv:

Better still, what site did you use for your own birthchart. Let me have mine in this format

This one is from cafe astrology
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
cerrv:

Yeah cafeastrology.com
@punkyveer, wow, just wow. But I'm still sceptic, you got most of the physical traits spot on(i don't think my teeth are really big). Personality, relationship-wise, I don't know what to say, again eery cheesy,...
I see I'm supposed to do well as a diplomat or an international tycoon hmm..
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by delazore(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
They are all okay anyway undecidedbuy i love that of Lanicky wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
Yeah cafeastrology.com
@punkyveer, wow, just wow. But I'm still sceptic, you got most of the physical traits spot on(i don't think my teeth are really big). Personality, relationship-wise, I don't know what to say, again eery cheesy,...

if they're not big then they must be a little horsey lol. Horse teeth grin Why are you still sceptic?

Tycoon suits you, btw.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

if they're not big then they must be a little horsey lol. Horse teeth grin Why are you still sceptic?

Tycoon suits you, btw.
Well I'm atheist so I have to be sceptic tongue
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
Well I'm atheist so I have to be sceptic tongue

Well astrology is not about religion though, just nature & science with mathematics thrown in. It's very popular with the Indians btw. They never get married without consulting an astrologer to check out compatibility.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
curvy indeed.

wen she go put on her hips /buttt pads. . .wear clothes cover am.
i wl only believe dey re curvy..wen i see pictures of em on bikini.
#YOLO
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by cerrv(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
The one I'm seeing it's quite different.... Can you help me with a link or something
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
How old are you sef?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well astrology is not about religion though, just nature & science with mathematics thrown in. It's very popular with the Indians btw. They never get married without consulting an astrologer to check out compatibility.
hmm. What's your religion like?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
hmm. What's your religion like?

A retired Christian grin
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

A retired Christian grin
Aha. You seemed like a gypsy for a sec there
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
BoboYekini:
Aha. You seemed like a gypsy for a sec there

lol @ gypsy. Gypsy girls are smokin hot!
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I could only know the rest when I see the whole chart. Now I was just giving you bits on what I know about those planets. Please try post the chart.
in reference to your dp.. Is your pvssy for sale
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol @ gypsy. Gypsy girls are smokin hot!
cheesy fućking A!
Hence the idea that you were one
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by sekzy99(m): 12:56am On Aug 19, 2015
I need sugar mummy. r u on or will u link me up? 08023373302. 2877565C
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 19, 2015
Jarizod:
in reference to your dp.. Is your pvssy for sale

Don't ask me rubbish
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by cerrv(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2015
BoboYekini:
Yeah cafeastrology.com

Please a link
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Don't ask me rubbish
it was a simple question.. Don't tell me u are upset cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by cerrv(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Here it is,
Our very own Linda Goodman, Miss Punky,
What do you think

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by cerrv(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
@punkyveer
Where you at?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
cerrv:
@punkyveer
Where you at?

Hey! How are you? Where have you been?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by cerrv(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hey! How are you? Where have you been?

Trust me I've been patiently waiting for you to respond to my Linda Goodman post

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Beautiful Wedding Pictures / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / 34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.