Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (2296 Views)

Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by Storylife1(f): 6:03am On Jun 08, 2017
American lady, Angie is a fast growing social media influencer with a curvy stature, fresh skin, massive bum as well as mind-controlling tattoo drawn around her small waist.
In the league of curvy women making waves on Instagram, Angela has carved a simple niche for herself through a unique rebranding idea.

Aside her massive bum, inviting breasts and striking looks, she has neatly and stylishly drawn killer tattoos on her slim waist which she flaunts with pride on social media.

Angela has a thing for skin-tight dresses that expose her tummy and her multiple tattoos. This has also helped in bringing out that seductive body shape which is the fantasy of most men.

She is currently being followed by 31,000 followers. Apart from her tattooes, she is always known to be a blogger, brand ambassador, traveler, lifestyle consultant, style influencer and ultimately a lover of God. see more https://africanscope.com.ng/curvy-female-blogger-breaks-internet-hot-tattooed-waist/

Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 08, 2017
Marketing Manager

Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Those boobs are really inviting.

Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by ruxton06(m): 6:13am On Jun 08, 2017
No time for feckgals. Impressive but my bae's better.
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 08, 2017
whaaaat? What kind of Hot Tattoos are we talking here? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by jamislaw(m): 6:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Advertising​ company.
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by Kobicove(m): 6:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Everyone now claims to be a blogger... undecided

It appears claiming to be an actress is now old school
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by Davash222(m): 6:39am On Jun 08, 2017
31000 followers, that's her highest achievement on earth.
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by DanseMacabre(m): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2017
Obobs! Exactly what Timaya had in mind when he sang 'Ukwu'.

Still on still na slay queen in disguise abeg. Her side job na im be blogging.
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by divinehand2003(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2017
The tattoos make her ugly.
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by Epositive(m): 6:47am On Jun 08, 2017
the imprint on her top is pure irony
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by Jaynom(m): 6:51am On Jun 08, 2017
She looks like a man. A curvy man
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2017
What is this one again now?
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by ednut1(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2017
My internet is not broken. He come
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by smardray(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Not as curvy as my Aderola15.... Juz carry u water tank go

1 Like

Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2017
smardray:
Not as curvy as my Aderola15.... Juz carry u water tank go

Choiii grin cheesy

*Covers face with palms*

You wee just be making my head swell anyhow...

Goodmorning swtz, slept well? kiss
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by smardray(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2017
Aderola15:

Choiii grin cheesy
*Covers face with palms*
You wee just be making my head swell anyhow...
Goodmorning swtz, slept well? kiss
yea... It's obvious u also slept well
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by caesaraba(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2017
Maybe she broke the Internet in your brain cos I've still got 3G over here on my device.
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist by Dasgoro: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2017
*singing* its a Highway to hell

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Crying! / QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? / I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.