Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders (47614 Views)

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist / Meet The Super Curvy Female Blogger Who Set Internet On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
shumuel:

Okay, you'll be glad and thank me later. wink
Who's the author of the personality traits pls?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by xtervaganza(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
why would a female go around looking for curvy ladies?

is the op a lesbian or what?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Kelechi is back wink wink
misssclassy:
Farano it seems you are so lacking in innovation and creativity these days to the extent that you had to stoop so low to create this thrash.

Even if you want to fulfill your moderator duties by making the forum more interesting, at least be wise about it and create something worth creating, not this pile of absolute bullshit you just created.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by shumuel(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Candyrain:

Who's the author of the personality traits pls?

Sadly i don't remember sad its been more than 8year i last saw, held or read the book
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
shumuel:

Sadly i don't remember sad its been more than 8year i last saw, held or read the book
Oh ok. Thanks.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Some astrology stuff you learn as you delve deeper in the subject. I don't believe I learned that from any Linda book. Ooh, a square there's A LOT of attraction but then there's also arguments. It's not a stable configuration. It's too hot & can be violent. One example of a square is let's say you have mars in aquarius (mars is a sexual & physical planet) & I have pluto in scorpio. It's squaring planets & if they touch, the square will behave badly. There will be fights, sexual obsessions, etc. Mars square pluto is considered a fatal attraction/physical abuse aspect. Which tells you how bad a square is.

The square of taurus to aquarius, I believe it's called a lower square since they aren't direct like leo is to taurus. So I don't know, maybe it's less intense than the upper square between scorpio & aquarius since they're direct.

Hello dear... I kinda feel lost already though it sounds very interesting. I've been searching online for Linda Goodman's books and the reviews I've read so far all commended her books. How many books does she have? I've seen 4 so far and been able to get just two (Love signs and Sun signs). Still searching for (Star signs and Relationship signs).
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by farano(f): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hater be like..
misssclassy:
Farano it seems you are so lacking in innovation and creativity these days to the extent that you had to stoop so low to create this thrash.

Even if you want to fulfill your moderator duties by making the section more interesting, at least be wise about it and create something worth creating, not this pile of absolute bullshit you just created.
Life is too short to hate on people you barely know. You need to learn how to mind your own busy-ness. Seriously! you suck! You should fix that 'madam'. I don't even know whether you're 'she', 'he', or 'it'. Mtcheeewww!
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by holyacid(m): 12:29am On Aug 03, 2015
holyacid gat no time to hate.....God bless Nigeria
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Candyrain:

Hello dear... I kinda feel lost already though it sounds very interesting. I've been searching online for Linda Goodman's books and the reviews I've read so far all commended her books. How many books does she have? I've seen 4 so far and been able to get just two (Love signs and Sun signs). Still searching for (Star signs and Relationship signs).

Morning,

You've got the right books. Love signs = relationship signs & sun signs is just another name for star signs. So you're covered. Never mind the rest. Sounds like you've been beaten by the astro bug lol. Anyway, have yourself a lovely Monday.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 5:35am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Morning,

You've got the right books. Love signs = relationship signs & sun signs is just another name for star signs. So you're covered. Never mind the rest. Sounds like you've been beaten by the astro bug lol. Anyway, have yourself a lovely Monday.

Morning dear,

How are you doing and how's your night rest? Thanks for your time yesterday. smiley

Astro bug? What's that?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 03, 2015
Candyrain:

Morning dear,

How are you doing and how's your night rest? Thanks for your time yesterday. smiley

Astro bug? What's that?

It was my pleasure. I slept early last night because I had to be up at 4:45 am. I hope you had a good night sleep. By astro bug, I meant, your interest in astrology has grown. Similar to an infection lol.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It was my pleasure. I slept early last night because I had to be up at 4:45 am. I hope you had a good night sleep. By astro bug, I meant, your interest in astrology has grown. Similar to an infection lol.

Yea I noticed when I didn't get a response from you again. And sure I had a good night sleep. Slept off while reading Goodman, it's gonna be a good read. 4:45am to prepare for work, right?

The astro infection is spreading faster than I imagined and may I know who sent the bug to me? Lol
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2015
Candyrain:

Yea I noticed when I didn't get a response from you again. And sure I had a good night sleep. Slept off while reading Goodman, it's gonna be a good read. 4:45am to prepare for work, right?

The astro infection is spreading faster than I imagined and may I know who sent the bug to me? Lol

Yeah, I had to be up to iron lol. That's one task I dislike. What's your least favourite house chore?

I sent am with nothing but love wink tongue
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, I had to be up to iron lol. That's one task I dislike. What's your least favourite house chore?

I sent am with nothing but love wink tongue

Hope there's treatment for this astro infection, you may need to control the spread. grin

Least favourite house chores... I always wish clothes don't get dirty, doing laundry is one task I dislike but I have no choice than to do it grin

There are things I would like discuss with you and some questions I would have loved to ask but I don't think it would be proper here. Is emailing ok with you?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2015
Candyrain:

Hope there's treatment for this astro infection, you may need to control the spread. grin

Least favourite house chores... I always wish clothes don't get dirty, doing laundry is one task I dislike but I have no choice than to do it grin

There are things I would like discuss with you and some questions I would have loved to ask but I don't think it would be proper here. Is emailing ok with you?

lol, I agree. There are times I wish they sold disposable clothes too. I'll get back at you on the whole email thing lol. Let me summon some courage 1st. I have a fear of private messaging, believe it or not. To me if feels like we're locked up in a room alone. Weird, I know. But you sound "harmless" grin so let me acquaint myself with the idea 1st. I feel panicky just thinking about it. Whew!
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, I agree. There are times I wish they sold disposable clothes too. I'll get back at you on the whole email thing lol. Let me summon some courage 1st. I have a fear of private messaging, believe it or not. To me if feels like we're locked up in a room alone. Weird, I know. But you sound "harmless" grin so let me acquaint myself with the idea 1st. I feel panicky just thinking about it. Whew!

It's alright. You have all the time you need and yea I totally understand your fear but I assure you that you have nothing to worry about, I'm not out to harm anyone, I'm not a "witch" grin

You said something earlier that love signs = relationship signs and sun signs = star signs, if they are same why then do we have them as separate books? There must be something one has which isn't in the other.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Candyrain:

It's alright. You have all the time you need and yea I totally understand your fear but I assure you that you have nothing to worry about, I'm not out to harm anyone, I'm not a "witch" grin

You said something earlier that love signs = relationship signs and sun signs = star signs, if they are same why then do we have them as separate books? There must be something one has which isn't in the other.

Ok, I will. Talking to people online is scary. Brings out all sorts of paranoia lol. Regarding the book titles, well, tomato - tohmahto. Same thing. Star & sun sign mean the same thing. Some people just prefer to use one word over the other. The book love signs is about relationships. She describes each relationship between all the matches. So you'll read about eg. A scorpio man's relationship with females from all 12 signs, including a scorpio female.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, I will. Talking to people online is scary. Brings out all sorts of paranoia lol. Regarding the book titles, well, tomato - tohmahto. Same thing. Star & sun sign mean the same thing. Some people just prefer to use one word over the other. The book love signs is about relationships. She describes each relationship between all the matches. So you'll read about eg. A scorpio man's relationship with females from all 12 signs, including a scorpio female.

Is that a YES to my request?

Ok now I understand. I started with the Sun signs, that's her first book and I want to believe her journey into astrology started from there, right?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2015
farano:
Hater be like.. Life is too short to hate on people you barely know. You need to learn how to mind your own busy-ness. Seriously! you suck! You should fix that 'madam'. I don't even know whether you're 'she', 'he', or 'it'. Mtcheeewww!

Who is hating on you? Do I even know you? What's there to hate about you?

You are a mod, and you created a thread that isn't mod standard and I just pointed it out.
So deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2015
Candyrain:

Is that a YES to my request?

Ok now I understand. I started with the Sun signs, that's her first book and I want to believe her journey into astrology started from there, right?

I don't know much about "her journey", I just know her books. She even has a very informative astrology forum where true astrology fans discuss deep astrology, from placements, birth charts, synastry charts, composite charts. Absolutely anything related to astrology. I believe the site is called "Knowflakes" or just Google "Linda Goodman forums" if you're curious.

I'll be in touch with you about "the request" wink I'm just busy preparing myself mentally for it. It's not easy. Haha. Btw, how do some of you do it, the pm thing? I swear it's scary to me. I ignore all the ones I receive because I just don't know what they want or what I'm gonna be discussing with an online stranger in private. It just doesn't compute. Hahaha
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't know much about "her journey", I just know her books. She even has a very informative astrology forum where true astrology fans discuss deep astrology, from placements, birth charts, synastry charts, composite charts. Absolutely anything related to astrology. I believe the site is called "Knowflakes" or just Google "Linda Goodman forums" if you're curious.

I'll be in touch with you about "the request" wink I'm just busy preparing myself mentally for it. It's not easy. Haha. Btw, how do some of you do it, the pm thing? I swear it's scary to me. I ignore all the ones I receive because I just don't know what they want or what I'm gonna be discussing with an online stranger in private. It just doesn't compute. Hahaha

Yea I came across the forum while searching the web for her book. Seems like a fun place. Well ain't prepared to go there yet till I've read enough to engage them in discussions

Have you had any ugly experience with a "stranger" in pm thing or you don't just think it's right? Maybe we should suspend pm till you are mentally prepared for it. We continue here. Ok?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Candyrain:

Yea I came across the forum while searching the web for her book. Seems like a fun place. Well ain't prepared to go there yet till I've read enough to engage them in discussions

Have you had any ugly experience with a "stranger" in pm thing or you don't just think it's right? Maybe we should suspend pm till you are mentally prepared for it. We continue here. Ok?

Ok, good. Well, when I 1st came on Nairaland I replied to like 2 or 3 private messages despite my being uncomfortable with it. It always started innocent enough, with a "hi", then I'd say "hi" back & then the awkwardness would set in. It's really not easy talking to someone you don't know, one on one. And some guys also get a bit naughty on pm. I don't know what kind of things they must be used to talking about with other girls on pm but one guy here sent me a pic of his penis lol. After that, I told myself "no more". I can't be dealing with the stress of trying to have a conversation & also have to be on the lookout for crazy people. You know what I mean?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, good. Well, when I 1st came on Nairaland I replied to like 2 or 3 private messages despite my being uncomfortable with it. It always started innocent enough, with a "hi", then I'd say "hi" back & then the awkwardness would set in. It's really not easy talking to someone you don't know, one on one. And some guys also get a bit naughty on pm. I don't know what kind of things they must be used to talking about with other girls on pm but one guy here sent me a pic of his penis lol. After that, I told myself "no more". I can't be dealing with the stress of trying to have a conversation & also have to be on the lookout for crazy people. You know what I mean?

That guy must be a pervert. But come on that's gross. The guy should have a rope tied to his penis and have him hung on a tree. Some people just simply lack decorum. Well I won't blame you for being too careful so I know what you mean. Sorry to put you in this awkward state again. smiley

How's the day going?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Candyrain:

That guy must be a pervert. But come on that's gross. The guy should have a rope tied to his penis and have him hung on a tree. Some people just simply lack decorum. Well I won't blame you for being too careful so I know what you mean. Sorry to put you in this awkward state again. smiley

How's the day going?

I can't say if it was his real one or not. Could have been from the net. I just got put off by the experience. Anyway, I think pm is more bearable if you build rapport with the person on the threads 1st. You know, get comfortable with each other's style, humour, etc, then chatting privately becomes easier because at least you're used to each other. It also lessens the anxiety because it's not a total total stranger.

Don't apologise lol. I think you're sane so it's alright.

Mondays & mornings are usually very quiet here so I'm just keeping myself occupied with Nairaland. How's your day so far?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I can't say if it was his real one or not. Could have been from the net. I just got put off by the experience. Anyway, I think pm is more bearable if you build rapport with the person on the threads 1st. You know, get comfortable with each other's style, humour, etc, then chatting privately becomes easier because at least you're used to each other. It also lessens the anxiety because it's not a total total stranger.

Don't apologise lol. I think you're sane so it's alright.

Mondays & mornings are usually very quiet here so I'm just keeping myself occupied with Nairaland. How's your day so far?

Whether it's his or not, it's still very unnecessary to do something like that with someone he has no intimate relationship whatsoever with.

And you are very right, pm should follow after getting comfortable with each other first in an open forum. That was why I never mentioned it to you until this morning. I guess the shock from your previous experience made you reacted the way you did grin

So what do you do when it isn't mornings?

The day is going well so far, reading and keeping you company. smiley
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by scentmarlc(m): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2015
farano:
They're curvy but be proud of whoever you are wink

11. https://www.nairaland.com/ladyboss1

10. https://www.nairaland.com/lilnetty

9. https://www.nairaland.com/missmossy

8. https://www.nairaland.com/360ng

7. https://www.nairaland.com/elkewwty

6. https://www.nairaland.com/shaygirl

5. https://www.nairaland.com/phweshyj

4. https://www.nairaland.com/jvera

3. https://www.nairaland.com/lanicky

2. https://www.nairaland.com/cherlene

1. https://www.nairaland.com/farano

Make una no chop off my head o grin tongue. Well, feel free to add yours cool

I could have been good if you hadnt put yurselv in d list!!!...but then wat do i know, dat flowing gown cud be hidinng a mammoth hips gringringrin

Uhmmmm some of the people on dat list though!

Nice one farano, werent expecting to see you bubbling on a monday morning

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Candyrain:

Whether it's his or not, it's still very unnecessary to do something like that with someone he has no intimate relationship whatsoever with.

And you are very right, pm should follow after getting comfortable with each other first in an open forum. That was why I never mentioned it to you until this morning. I guess the shock from your previous experience made you reacted the way you did grin

So what do you do when it isn't mornings?

The day is going well so far, reading and keeping you company. smiley

Not every guy is like you. Some guys are really perverted & use the anonymity of the internet to live out their sick fantasies. It's really weird when someone expects to sex chat when you barely know each other. But I guess, we're all different in some way or another. Anyway, enough about sickos.

I get busier later in the day. I work at the library so in the mornings it's just people reading newspapers, some returning or taking out books. It doesn't get that busy. In the afternoon that's when school is out & some people return from work, so it gets a little busy depending on the day. Working at the library can be excruciatingly boring lol. What do you do? Are you a student?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not every guy is like you. Some guys are really perverted & use the anonymity of the internet to live out their sick fantasies. It's really weird when someone expects to sex chat when you barely know each other. But I guess, we're all different in some way or another. Anyway, enough about sickos.

I get busier later in the day. I work at the library so in the mornings it's just people reading newspapers, some returning or taking out books. It doesn't get that busy. In the afternoon that's when school is out & some people return from work, so it gets a little busy depending on the day. Working at the library can be excruciatingly boring lol. What do you do? Are you a student?

Yea enough of them

A librarian? That's interesting. That means I'll be needing your services very soon smiley . And working there will afford you the time to read as many books as possible. Now I understand how you became so knowledgeable in astrology, you must have read almost all astrological books there is in the library, right? Hope you enjoy working there.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by PunkyOh(f): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Candyrain:

Yea enough of them

Not a student but will be one again soon. I taught in a school. Schools have closed for the term and I resigned at the same time. I will be enrolling for my MSc program very soon.

A librarian? That's interesting. That means I'll be needing your services very soon smiley . And working there will afford you the time to read as many books as possible. Now I understand how you became so knowledgeable in astrology, you must have read almost all astrological books there is in the library, right? Hope you enjoy working there.

lol, I'm not a librarian, I'm just the lady at the circulation desk aka library assistant. I know a lot about books though because I've been an avid reader all my life. I enjoy & not enjoy it because like I said, it's boring sometimes. I don't do well with boredom lol.
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by farano(f): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
misssclassy:

Who is hating on you? Do I even know you? What's there to hate about you?

You are a mod, and you created a thread that isn't mod standard and I just pointed it out.
So deal with it.
*hiohiohiohiohio* You think you can change me..Get over it!
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
farano:
You think you can change me..Get over!

Change you in what way?
Re: Meet The Most Curvy Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
farano:
You think you can change me..Get over!

*checks her picture*
babe where is the curve undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) / Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.