Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Guys...... Can You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys...... Can You?? (1542 Views)

Hilarious: Guys Can You Use Any Of These Weird Underwear? / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys...... Can You?? by Alexdroh(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Can you sleep comfortably with this lady on de same bed without any tink happening?? shocked undecided

Re: Guys...... Can You?? by REALORGASM(f): 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
no

2 Likes

Re: Guys...... Can You?? by MRBrownJ: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Alexdroh:
Can you sleep comfortably with this lady on de same bed without any tink happening?? shocked undecided

the important question IS: why should you? if she is someone else's gf then she has no business sleeping in "your" bed... and if she knows the type of hot blooded brotha you are, and yet still wants to sleep in your bed, then by all means, make her feel "comfortable", lol!
Re: Guys...... Can You?? by Alexdroh(m): 12:33am On Aug 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:

the important question IS: why should you? if she is someone else's gf then she has no business sleeping in "your" bed... and if she knows the type of hot blooded brotha you are, and yet still wants to sleep in your bed, then by all means, make her feel "comfortable", lol!

bruv
me na warm blooded o ...... But if she's ur girlfriend best friend wunt u padlock ur small self for a nite??

1 Like

Re: Guys...... Can You?? by MRBrownJ: 2:03am On Aug 01, 2015
Alexdroh:

bruv
me na warm blooded o ...... But if she's ur girlfriend best friend wunt u padlock ur small self for a nite??

if she is my buddys gf then she has nothing to do sleeping in my house alone.... but if she must, then she has no business sleeping in MY bed, and will instead sleep alone in the spare bedroom or sofa.

1 Like

Re: Guys...... Can You?? by faith551(m): 2:34am On Aug 01, 2015
Name your price op
But for free Nada?
I can control my little johnny, I do it countless times, I mean share my bed with a lady without doing anything but it depends on the status of our relationship, if she's not my girlfriend's buddy, my sisters friend, my friends sis, or my relation then trouble looms!!!
Re: Guys...... Can You?? by Candyrain(m): 2:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Truth be told I can do it with no issue. Sleep on your side while I sleep on mine.
Re: Guys...... Can You?? by MrCork: 3:58am On Aug 01, 2015
Alexdroh:

...if u can..u r GAY! angry
Re: Guys...... Can You?? by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 01, 2015
I DONT THINK SO MATE.... I'VE GOT A D1CK.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Olamide's Girlfriend.(see Pix) / My Young Virgin / A Thread For Dark Skinned Ladies, Come And Rep Your Lovely Complexion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.