Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report (50082 Views)

Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple / Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report / Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2015
cococandy:
Timaya should open up and clear his name.
he already explained what happened.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by adonbilivit: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:
i think it's high time we took our reasoning to another level, what if she was truly raped? what if her accusations and claimes are not false?
they are false. if you like think from nairaland to lindaikeji she framed all these up. mumu girl like her .

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Bellfun(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2015
naijainfogalery:
If by now Timaya hasn't taken this serious by filling his own report , the dude might go to jail , you can hardly win a rape case in the US , the law over protects the lady and in a case where Timaya still thinks this is a joke, the next time u enter the US they will pick you up immediately ,

If truly u didn't rape her,

Get a US attorney , a Nigerian Lawyer can't help u here no matter how good he is.
Explain everything that happened
Get a secret investigator
Counter charge her for blackmail,name defamation etc
Ask for the release of your phone conversion from the network operators

Else Timaya might just spend the rest of his life at least 10 years in jail

And the US standard of rape is different from Nigeria , if she was drunk while u guys did it. O boy na rape oo, if u ask her first and she do small shakara and said No anf you persuaded and she gave u, o boy na rape o, u know wat Naija guys do that though the girl wants it but keep claiming hard to get but as a Naija sharp guy u quiskly started kissing and touching then she allowed u na rape o. So therefore if u go US and anybabe dey ur neck tell her to sign first or just hold your self

And the stupid Timaya would have deleted all SMS because he doesn't want his wife to see them

Chai Timaya you are finished

Thanks for dis analysis!...some Nigerians still don't know what constitute "a rape"....and I'm so so saddened by response/comments from nairaland girls! And as for Timaya,no more America for u,cos u'll be arrested once u step on their soil!....control ur urge!

3 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2015
munchfani:
Igbo Kwenu, get a grip of ur fraudulent sister
Amadioha will ra.pe your sister to coma
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by hollowpot15684(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2015
All my ladies shake up your Bum Bum.
Now see what Bum Bum have cost you Timaya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by pocohantas(f): 9:04am On Aug 01, 2015
cescky:
the oniranu gal had to snap ''the report'' with a benz logo at the back ground

shes a fowl yansh, attention whooore

my thoughts too
with her wrinkled finger grin

I think Timaya needs to counter charge her. The moment she started these allegations, he should have taken it up. Sue her for defamation of character and blackmail.
The fact that the girl first reported the case, she is a lady, in the US for that matter...hmmm. God Bless Timaya grin

If they had rough sex, they both look like people that would claw at each other while doing the do, then it would be easy for her vee to look manhandled.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Btruth: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2015
All this artistes should try as much as possible to be responsible sometimes too. Been a singer doesn't give you the right to be sleeping all around with all the ladies. This is the end result.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2015
This girl needs a life
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by dbaggy46(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2015
This is getting serious og
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2015
Is she trying to let us know she drives a mercedes or trying to show us police report? Even if its the police report she is showing us, a police report doesnt mean a medical tests proved she was raped.... It simply means she filed a report n that must have been after Timaya had made it clear he wnt meet her demands cos from his point of view n his admittance to their sleeping together with her consent, i personally think she's framing the nigga..... Why would he rape that ugly lady when he has preety damsels at his beck and call?? Besides, this guy knows you cant mess up that way in th US n not get the law mawling at ur ass....

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by kikilove(f): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2015
naobor:

People have different reactions to trauma and NO she is not crazy. The fact that she released a single does not make her ''rape'' case less valid.

I cannot understand why our society always chooses to blame the woman even before the reported crime has been investigated and it's even more disheartening when fellow women tow this line! This is the exact same reason why lots of rape cases go unreported in this country because the victims are subjected to lots of humiliation and further victimization whilst the criminals are placated and treated like they are victims.

Please be neutral for the sake of all our fellow women who have fought (at home, in the offices and on the streets) for gender equality and fairness!!!!!!!
. I know people react differently to traumas but this is the first time I am hearing someone release a single immediately as her means of reacting.when I read timaya's version of the story I believed it because his version was more detailed from how he met her,she came to d hotel,he slept with her and den dressed up to rush to a show and all that.The gal isn't giving details of what happened,she Is just crying rape and I feel she is trying to frame him.am a lady too but when I see the truth I say it as it is.my 2 cents

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by thorpido(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2015
Why are most people saying she's fraudulent?A lady can come to your hotel room and sit on your bed,it doesn't give you a right to have your way.
Whether it was consensual sex or not,the law and the courts are there to sort it out.

I'm surprised at the comments of some ladies here.I thought you ladies are the ones who suffer this thing more.

9 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Orikinla(m): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2015
[size=28pt]Anyone here joking with the rape of a woman is SICK.

Rape is the worst crime against womanhood.

You think it is here in Nigeria that majority of Nigerian girls who have been raped at parties and other incidents on and off campus keep their experiences secret, because of the public shame of the stigma and trauma.
If your sister was the one that got raped, tell me how you would react.
Joke with it like an idiot?
[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by kilode100(f): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Seems like you smoke the wrong weed this night what has this gone to do with tribe what if her evidence is authentic, have you taken time to analyze the whole matter before calling somebody a fraud.

Are you minding the efulefu?

16 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by PlaybooyGANG(m): 9:11am On Aug 01, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
what makes you think so?
Same thing that make u so dumb to think so!
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Hazheez: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2015
post=36480628:
The US–based lady on Instagram, Shella, who
accused popular musician and self-styled Egberi
Papa 1 of Bayelsa, Enetimi Odon aka Timaya, of
rape, has made it official to the US authority. Recall
the allegation was made last Thursday in a series
of posts on Instagram. One of the posts by the
lady read:

“ You are a rapist. I will make sure the
world knows it. You might want to cancel your
show and get out of Atlanta because I am going to
the police.I don’t hurt people, but if you want me
dead, then it is fine. I leave you to God. No
problem, I will leave the town as you advised; I
am taking myself off the show. ”

In a new move,
Shella instagrammed a screenshot of a medical
report she captioned with a lengthy message.

According to her,” This is for all u c*@ts who was
saying that I had complementary cards of the
police that I never filed the police report, that I
never went to the hospital.Well I just got my
police report. A police report takes 5 to 7
business days from the day u you filed it! It
happened on Sunday I filed it on Sunday!! LOOK
AT THE DATE REPORTED!!!“I was in the hospital
for over 7 hours while this monster was
performing after he took advantage of me and
threatened my life!! Now I have the report I
CANNOT release the details in the report because
it’s confidential and tomorrow I will be picking up
my other police report for the terroristic threats he
made to take my life. I’m sick and tired of this
sh*t!

“I’m sick of people taking advantage because they
feel like they’re somewhat higher than others. This
is American soil, you can’t do as you like and get
away with it! And for those wondering, I do have a
lawyer and he said I can write and post whatever I
want because I did nothing wrong so I have
nothing to worry about. You on the other hand #
TIMAYA ok! #nomeansno #
youcanttakealifeyoudidntcreatetimaya.”

http://yesreport..com/2015/07/timayas-alleged-rape-victim-shellab.html?m=0
For my side here,,,,,we call this kain woman OLORIBURUKU......

3 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by naijainfogalery: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2015
The dude doesn't know what he has gotten himself into, if he steps into the US in ten years time they gonna pick him up , its obvious the girl doesn't want justice but fame if she wants justice she wouldn't even say anything then wait for Timaya to come to the US then they pick him up . he still thinks this is a joke
Bellfun:

Thanks for dis analysis!...some Nigerians still don't know what constitute "a rape"....and I'm so so saddened by response/comments from nairaland girls! And as for Timaya,no more America for u,cos u'll be arrested once u step on their soil!....control ur urge!

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Dragonking: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Dbboy:
Look at all of us judging her,how sure are we she wasn't raped,Lets give her the benefit of doubt untill proven otherwise. This is the reason why your sisters and daughters would be raped and they wont tell you because of the backlash they might receive from those who are suppose to protect them
Guy, if truely she was raped, she has a "responsibility" to immediately report it to create evidence of the crime …and not months after because she didn't get money for her cheap blackmail.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by phreakabit(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Strong Arm, for inside hotel?. . . . RFLMAO!
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by blessingee: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2015
For every evidence she releases, na one music single, she wan take Timaya blow...hehehehehehe grin grin grin

Kontinu!!!
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Dragonking: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2015
thorpido:
Why are most people saying she's fraudulent?A lady can come to your hotel room and sit on your bed,it doesn't give you a right to have your way.
Whether it was consensual sex or not,the law and the courts are there to sort it out.

I'm surprised at the comments of some ladies here.I thought you ladies are the ones who suffer this thing more.

What was she doing in the hotel in the first place? Timaya stated clearly that he wanted to have sex and invited her over. If she didn't want to have sex, why did she go?

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by ehigie(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2015
This is serious, ayangba girls dem dangerous. So dangerous, so dangerous.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Genea(f): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2015
kikilove:
This gal is crazy,if she was really raped I think she would have been too traumatized to release a single.i think she planned everything and timaya walked into a trap
this is d reason y victims of rape dnt come out to voice out wah happened,cos ppl lyk u expect dem to always kip mute,pls she knows her right,he raped her and he shud bear d consequences of his action even if she is voicing out strongly

7 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Asatiloko(f): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Timaya already said they had se.x so what more can she prove with this.

ur ignorant head should know d difference between consensual sex and rape. she is trying to PROVE THE SEX WASN'T CONSENSUAL....THAT SHE WAS FORCED. ...
i repeat. .FORCED. which is a crime in their country.

4 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by tucky200(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2015
KingOfTalk:
The way this Shella b sef take get crush on this rape matter sef!! Shey na dream come true for her ni cos I no fit understand why you go wan bring another persin down by FORCE angry
I click like because of ur signature ni o..

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by PlaybooyGANG(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2015
And to all those waiting on timaya to counter charge, dude no get time for that! Where confirm juju dey bayelsa! Just give that girl like a week more! Trust me guys. You just hear say she slump grin grin grin
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by thorpido(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Dragonking:

What was she doing in the hotel in the first place? Timaya stated clearly that he wanted to have sex and invited her over. If she didn't want to have sex, why did she go?
Guy,the US(and other developed countries) don't run like naija o.Did you read about Mike Tyson rape case?The lady visited his hotel room and still he was convicted of rape.
A guy in the US told me how he got a girl into his room and they kissed and even got a bl** job from her.When he tried to go further,she said no and meant no.If he had forced it,it would have been rape
We don't know what rape really means in Naija.

8 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by chika29: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Ds issue come tire me o.tho I dispise guys dat rape girls,its cruel,barbaric$inhuman,wen girls yapa everywhere.so if Timaya realy did it,he fall my hand b dat.$he shld bear d consequencies.having said dat,he story b like story 4d gods 2my hear.check ds scenerio,me$person d chat $flirting,talking abt wot we'l do 2ourselves wen we meet.wen we met no story again nw we don wetin go sup?$u came 2meet me in my hotel room$nw ur talking rape.y uno ask us 2meet in joint/eatery bt u wan come my hotel$run thgs,u know halla rape 4d room there,jst udey record video$all rubbish.uno go str8 2d cops,bt went home$nw ur posting ds.my people smbody is tryna set up Timaya$d guy fell 4it cos d way ds girl is going abt ds witout any shame or courtsy baffles me.Timaya don't b cowed,stand up 2her.nutting dey happen.wen she tire she turn herself 2nuisance even her family go tire 4am
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Femistico(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2015
Who the hell is this gal, how can she stoop so low to dream of bringing timaya down...

well how do u want us to blive that this crap was not an agreement reached to ave sex btw dis 2 parties buh mayb timaya didn't fulfil part of his agreement to her then she was threatening to use rape scandal to brought him to his kneel...

make she get out jor...timaya shld file a case against her and the hospital that collaborate with d gal to issue that crap called report..it looks fake
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Dragonking: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2015
Genea:
this is d reason y victims of rape dnt come out to voice out wah happened,cos ppl lyk u expect dem to always kip mute,pls she knows her right,he raped her and he shud bear d consequences of his action even if she is voicing out strongly
Can u provide evidence that he raped her?
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by onunwa21(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Timaya,pray hard enemies @ work.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by seangy4konji: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2015
All this Ghetto Cats...i know their problems...they see you doing good,they send you endless dms and pms....telling you how they like your style and how you roll...If you even tell them to bring their best friend to have a groupie,they will come just to have a taste of you and probably be back stage with you when on shows or hang out on the street to make other ladies jealous of them...

After all the paparazzi and you move on and they start seeing you rol with some other cats,they have patience for a while but still calling you as side chick so you can still have some of em anytime you come around their town so up their hype again while you there...

Once you stop replying their DMS and PMS w=hen you feel she is a pest and feels you are ignoring

She will wanna go to any length to bring you down...

ps...Makes me remember of that hoee trying to bring that pastor in abuja down...coza or something...you go too meet a married man in a hotel in London,drank with him,slept with him muliple times and come out after years to say you felt you were being taken advantaged off...

are you mad?

I Bleep with this hoooesss from a distance....a lady wth a purpose and meaningful life dont do such stuffs....Go to john hopkins,Harvard,Mit,Oxford,Cambridge,even Nurses,Lawyers,doctors,architect,Financial Analyst,engineers,House wives all over the world doing real responsible things with their life...not this cats trying to bang an artist for fame....

And a blind guy will make this ones a wife right?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patoranking Dapper In Suit After Arrest In Uganda / Etinosa: I Am Not The One On Skiibi's Page, It Was Photoshopped / Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.