Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report (50065 Views)

Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple / Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report / Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2015
onatisi:
the damage she is doing to timaya career is devastating.it seems many ppl here don't understand that most likely timaya will not be able to get another usa visa again. Most promoters in the USA or even Europe may not want to have anything with timaya. Adverts and sponsorship deals may likely dry up too,no company and will like to have anything to do with a singer accused of rape. Once timaya knew he had walked into a trap he should have done everything to contain the problem. And in actual sense timaya story doesn't even add up. Let's pray that this won't be the downfall of timaya

Yeah i agree with you on the damage being done to Timaya. He might most likely not to able to get deals and some sponsors might drop him but time will tell. The girl is on a destructive mission, how i wish Timaya was able to think with his brain and not dick to know the kind of ladies he bleeps with
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by thorpido(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Ganjafama:
That means that if a lady wants to bring a man down all she has to do is offer him sex, and then cry to the police station that she has been raped.
It doesn't work like that.The cases are investigated and forensic evidence is deployed.
Most times,you can tell if there was a struggle or not.The prosecution will look for damning evidence before a conviction.

4 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by LastProphet: 10:08am On Aug 01, 2015
Since its Ibo on another Ibo then thank God, at least they wont shout the "they hate us" mantra this time
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by thorpido(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2015
Dragonking:

You still didn't get my point. Timaya has already told her that they will have sex which she agreed and came visiting. She promised to blow his mind away with sex but also saw an opportunity to exploit the gullible timaya by recording some conversations and putting it up as cheap blackmail. I know the case of rape in the us is different and favours the woman but this is what some women use to blackmail gullible folks like timaya. Na timaya I blame sha for not using common sense.
@bolded,this was Timaya's words against hers.What if she said she never agreed to that?
If it gets to the courts,the prosecution will seek evidence and one is for Timaya to prove she agreed to come and have sex with him.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Truth234(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:
i think it's high time we took our reasoning to another level, what if she was truly raped? what if her accusations and claimes are not false?

The hotel security would have alerted the police, not asked her out of the hotel. If you will recall Ex-International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn rape case in 2012, with his money and fame they called the police on him.

I am still wondering how she will win this case, if those around at the time thinks it was consensual. This medical report won't do much!

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Asatiloko(f): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2015
thorpido:
@bolded,this was Timaya's words against hers.What if she said she never agreed to that?
If it gets to the courts,the prosecution will seek evidence and one is for Timaya to prove she agreed to come and have sex with him.
even if she agreed and got to the scene and changed her mind nko?
must he rape her?

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2015
this is getting interesting...
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
THE GIRL REALLY SET THE GUY UP, and timaya is too dull to fall 4 dis trap, d girl is even ugly self, anyway they are both igbo, let me leave matter 4 matias.
beans.......Ho timaya take be igbo.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Dragonking: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Asatiloko:
you're still ignorant of the gravity of the word RAPE ..if i promised to blow ur mind away and have d greatest sex ever with you, and i arrive d scene and change my mind, does it entitle u to force me?
If you do, it's rape!!! and I reserve the right to report it or not. It's just a choice.
The fact that it(sex) was promised does not mean it must be given.

thorpido:

The American system is so twisted that it gives room for the woman to easily rope the man into a case he knows nothing about..

For instance, read this story below of how an american woman put a guys name to collect child support despite that he isn't the father of the child..this Is a similar set up by the woman. And the stupiid court has ordered the man to pay or go to jail. Read; http://truthinmedia.com/state-orders-man-to-pay-30k-in-child-support-or-face-jail-despite-proof-he-is-not-father/

This is a similar set up this babe is trying to use knowing fully well that the american law will support her lies. That's is my point
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by GentleToks(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
KingOfTalk:
The way this Shella b sef take get crush on this rape matter sef!! Shey na dream come true for her ni cos I no fit understand why you go wan bring another persin down by FORCE angry

She has successfully brought Timaya down already as far as US is concerned. Timaya should stay away from anything US cos the authority would bang him up while the trial and the rest of d rape procedure goes on; we are talking about years here.

The best Timaya could do is to get a sound lawyer to fight the case of on his behalf if that is allowed in US. And the cost of this alone might send Timaya back to poverty circle.

It's quite sad that this lady has destroyed this guy music career in US and it is obvious that it wasn't a rape.

What happened btw Timaya and this lady was the usual No No No response that usually accompanied a shy lady or first timer girlfriends' response to a sexual advance from their boyfriends/husbands even housewives do say No No No to sex sometimes while the husband keep trying his luck. In Nigeria, it's a natural norm. Sometimes, a girlfriend's No to a sexual advance does not always mean No and that was Timaya thought in this instance but unknown to him that this lady has another plan for him. This was what Timaya did and this lady capitalised on it......

3 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by asiwajumi(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:
i think it's high time we took our reasoning to another level, what if she was truly raped? what if her accusations and claimes are not false?
then go and arrest mr timaya
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Anazp: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:
dont use the word reasoning anyhow
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by wexyee: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2015
kikilove:
This gal is crazy,if she was really raped I think she would have been too traumatized to release a single.i think she planned everything and timaya walked into a trap
she cnt be traumatised.. will an ashawo be traumatised after rapee? I soome how bilived her
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Dubem13: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2015
This girl you have not mentioned what your is.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by DTOBS(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2015
The pishure or video clip of the rape or idonbilivit..... undecided
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by thorpido(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Asatiloko:
even if she agreed and got to the scene and changed her mind nko?
must he rape her?
Exactly what I'm saying.A lady is free to change her mind even in your room.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Mekky05(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2015
munchfani:
Igbo Kwenu, get a grip of ur fraudulent sister
. Your a 1st class MUMU! The black american lady has now turned to be an "igbo" lady.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Dragonking: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2015
GentleToks:

She has successfully brought Timaya down already as far as US is concerned. Timaya should stay away from anything US cos the authority would bang him up while the trial and the rest of d rape procedure goes on; we are talking about years here.

The best Timaya could do is to get a sound lawyer to fight the case of on his behalf if that is allowed in US. And the cost of this alone might send Timaya back to poverty circle.

It's quite sad that this lady has destroyed this guy music career in US and it is obvious that it wasn't a rape.

What happened btw Timaya and this lady was the usual No No No response that usually accompanied a shy lady or first timer girlfriends' response to a sexual advance from their boyfriends/husbands even housewives do say No No No to sex sometimes while the husband keep trying his luck. In Nigeria, it's a natural norm. Sometimes, a girlfriend's No to a sexual advance does not always mean No and that was Timaya thought in this instance but unknown to him that this lady has another plan for him. This was what Timaya did and this lady capitalised on it......

Exactly!!!!!!!
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2015
kikilove:
I guess u are seeing things from my point of view
definitely
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by jerrymej(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2015
Is this by rape that his carrier 'll be destroyed? Chai Naija hate's seeing their fellow man growing!!!! #Lego Bro# forget the sheet the prepare for you and get on with the industry!!
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Blonchilli(m): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2015
This is why Nigeria will continue to be a country where rape victims are made responsible for the crime against them, where the haves oppress the have not and where the populace is populated by sick and mentally ill ppl. They ve succeeded in twisting the whole thing against her. If Bill Cosby was Nigerian he would be given a medal of honor and would still be touring round the country and the Bill Cosby show will be on air. Comments here just makes me sick. Obviously Timaya is the victim here right? angry Do u expect her to start crying or maybe not speak about it? That's a civilized country, where crime against women are punished. I'm sure the lot of u will ask a bruised woman who was beaten by her husband what did she do and that's how women react. This country is sick

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2015
kikilove:
This gal is crazy,if she was really raped I think she would have been too traumatized to release a single.i think she planned everything and timaya walked into a trap

What if she was truly raped? Do you feel some kind of women(perceived to be loose) deserve rape.?

Let's assume she went to his hotel room and then said no to his advances. Do we blame her for going to his hotel room and then blame her for getting raped too?
So Timaya walked into her trap and she raped him? I don't understand this part.

4 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2015
standd:

What if she was truly raped? Do you feel some kind of women(perceived to be loose) deserve rape.?

Let's assume she went to his hotel room and then said no to his advances. Do we blame her for going to his hotel room and then blame her for getting raped too?
So Timaya walked into her trap and she raped him? I don't understand this part.

those are my opinions exactly, what IF?
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2015
Good thing is this ish happened in a more Civilized country where human rights are taken seriously and the police can't be bribed to blame and shame a rape victim because the rapist is POPULAR, RICH and can do no wrong while the victim is seen to be LOOSE, DIRTY and an attention seeker.
I have gone through the whole brouhaha from the very first thread and I can only feel pity for the Nigerian girl child and judging from the comments coming from both genders on this forum; I have come to realize that we still have a long way to go in this country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by thorpido(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Dragonking:

The American system is so twisted that it gives room for the woman to easily rope the man into a case he knows nothing about..

For instance, read this story below of how an american woman put a guys name to collect child support despite that he isn't the father of the child..this Is a similar set up by the woman. And the stupiid court has ordered the man to pay or go to jail. Read; http://truthinmedia.com/state-orders-man-to-pay-30k-in-child-support-or-face-jail-despite-proof-he-is-not-father/

This is a similar set up this babe is trying to use knowing fully well that the american law will support her lies. That's is my point
I read your article.It wasn't straight-up case of handing the woman that judgement.He was supposed to sign a document and prove his case but unfortunately,he was in prison and somehow the papers were passed.
I know the law favours women and that is why men need to be careful.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:

From most of the comments I have read on this forum..

TIMAYA is rich and popular so he CAN sleep with any woman who ventures into his hotel room even when she does NOT wish to sleep with him.

SheillaB is the 'LOOSE WOMAN' that promised a man $ex, went into his hotel room and later said NO to $ex. Then she later tried to blackmail him by asking for money and then filing a police report.

You see, we are gone in this country. I wonder how we can sit behind our monitors to judge a matter that we didn't witness first-hand in good conscience.

Naija, I hail oh.

5 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Dragonking: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2015
thorpido:
I read your article.It wasn't straight-up case of handing the woman that judgement.He was supposed to sign a document and prove his case but unfortunately,he was in prison and somehow the papers were passed.
I know the law favours women and that is why men need to be careful.
Did you read the part were the woman said and I quote " “I had to turn to welfare to get assistance… and I had to put him down as the father. That was the only way I could get assistance… He shouldn’t have to pay it at all. I want everything to go away for him so he can go on with his life.”.
Despite the woman confessing at the end the court didn't charge the woman but still held its stance that the man should pay or go to jail.
This is how the women set innocent men up knowing fully well that the laws over there will favour them no matter what in the us.
Just Google it, u will be amazed with so many false claims and set up and how several innocent men are suffering in jail for tthe woman's deceit.
What am simply trying to prove is that timaya was gullible and not knowing how rape cases work in the us and the lady simply used the opportunity to get something from him or ruin his career.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Dragonking: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:

standd:

From most of the comments I have read on this forum..

TIMAYA is rich and popular so he CAN sleep with any woman who ventures into his hotel room even when she does NOT wish to sleep with him.

SheillaB is the 'LOOSE WOMAN' that promised a man $ex, went into his hotel room and later said NO to $ex. Then she later tried to blackmail him by asking for money and then filing a police report.

You see, we are gone in this country. I wonder how we can sit behind our monitors to judge a matter that we didn't witness first-hand in good conscience.

Naija, I hail oh.

Google Brian Banks false rape allegations and you will find out how many women in the us lie to bring down a successful man just to collect his wealth.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Dragonking:

Google Brian Banks false rape allegations and you will find out how many women in the us lie to bring down a successful man just to collect his wealth.

that's not always right...

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2015
We understand her frustrationn, its a superstar war ish....igbo girl will u pls snap the police them and snap the doctors and lawyers? No dey show us papers online anyhow. We are bigger than this. We have to hear from the police and ur lawyer and ur medical tester.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Dragonking: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:

that's not always right...
What am trying to let you know is that a lot of women in the us know that the law favours them, that's why they easily set the man up and end up with his cash. The police will not hesitate to arrest a man whether guilty or not as long as the woman shouts rape. Imagine the case of brain banks, after spending 10years in prison was able to finally get the girls confessions on tape. This is what this evil lady is doing too....it is a simple set up, and timaya being fo0lish fell for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures / Phyno Looking Amazing In New Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.