Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report (50045 Views)

Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple / Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report / Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Temysteve:
then Timaya is truly a rapist
I didn't say so, my statement is conditional...
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Seth89:
this lady called Shella must have been thinking she is dealing with the likes of MJ, PDD e'tal. she may run mad at the end of the day if care is not taking.
muwahahhahhah timaya don dey go okija shrine...she go hear am real soon
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by CSTR2: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Any sensible man that has a future worth protecting should not fall into this kind of trap. Consensual sex in the west must be done withe due diligence.
Five minutes of pleasure and everything is gone.
If the lady is too beautiful and tempting to be ignored , then have her sign an undertaking before any consensual sex. If she won't, then let her carry her market away.
The future is a terrible thing to waste on a useless woman.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Afrobasic(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
shokky24:

Thats not what am saying...they can settle it amicably..and i still don't understand how one guy can rape a lady unless she was drugged or she wanted it too..is there nothing in the room 4 her to defend her self,is there no bathroom or other rooms 4 her to lock herself,and was she not the one that recently released a song?

Seriously even if she was raped ,what does releasing a song after a scandal tells u?

Help me ask him o

-she was not drunk
-she was not drugged
-she didn't fight back
Stupid laws in that country would get Timaya . Nothing to do with justice here.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
kikilove:
This gal is crazy,if she was really raped I think she would have been too traumatized to release a single.i think she planned everything and timaya walked into a trap
You...are...so..damn...right! Even look at the speed with which she obtained police report. If an idea like this one from you, can be dropped in court if/when the matter eventually gets there, it could be a strong determinant and she could well be in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by cap28: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
The fact that she has now gone to this extent indicates that she may actually be telling the truth. I don't see why she would go as far as getting a medical report and then talking publicly about it if she were not sure about what she was saying. I think Timaya may have rape.d her because I still don't understand why he was begging and threatening her on the audio tape. Also I have read several accounts from various other women who say they have also been ra.ped by him but were too ashamed to come forward and make a case against him. Many of the women who have complained about him describe him as arrogant with no iota of respect for women, men who are like that usually continue in this way until they mess with the wrong woman and then they find themselves in the kind of mess that they never imagined, maybe this is what is happening to Timaya. In Nigeria men are allowed to abuse and maltreat women with impunity unfortunately they carry that attitude to western countries and many of them end up behind bars. There is no smoke without fire, this girl is not the first person to accuse Timaya of ra.pe but she may be the first to go all the way to court over it, lets give her the benefit of the doubt after all she stands to gain nothing from publicising herself and this incident. I also read how another victim of Timaya came forward to thank her for exposing him for what he is so one could say that she is actually doing a lot of potential victims a favour .

Lets hope that this matter is resolved quickly and fairly, in the US ra.pe is a serious offence, if Timaya is found guilty he will definitely spend time in prison and then end up being banned from entering the US forever, if he is guilty this will hopefully force him to re-examine the way he treats women.
And for those who are still saying that a man who has so many women at his beck and call doesn't need to r.ape understand that rap.e is about power and control, it has nothing to with attraction, a man rapes because it gives him a sense of power and control over his victim not because he finds his victim sex.ually attractive.

I wonder how his baby mama feels about having two children by a man who routinely forces himself on other women, the fact that she has female children makes it even worse, I wonder what she will tell them about their father when they grow up. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by arsetalks(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
kikilove:
To check the meaning of traumatized u should have used a dictionary,instead of giving ur own interpretation. N.B being a coward and being traumatized are two different things entirely.get ur facts straight
When it comes to rape, women mostly are just cowardly or better put fearful.

Some are truly traumatised but the sincere truth is that most are just fearful - fearful of a supposed "man world", stigma. What most classify a trauma is just fear, an act of cowardice.

Fact.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by dapsonlou(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
post=36480628:
The US–based lady on Instagram, Shella, who
accused popular musician and self-styled Egberi
Papa 1 of Bayelsa, Enetimi Odon aka Timaya, of
rape, has made it official to the US authority. Recall
the allegation was made last Thursday in a series
of posts on Instagram. One of the posts by the
lady read:

“ You are a rapist. I will make sure the
world knows it. You might want to cancel your
show and get out of Atlanta because I am going to
the police.I don’t hurt people, but if you want me
dead, then it is fine. I leave you to God. No
problem, I will leave the town as you advised; I
am taking myself off the show. ”

In a new move,
Shella instagrammed a screenshot of a medical
report she captioned with a lengthy message.

According to her,” This is for all u c*@ts who was
saying that I had complementary cards of the
police that I never filed the police report, that I
never went to the hospital.Well I just got my
police report. A police report takes 5 to 7
business days from the day u you filed it! It
happened on Sunday I filed it on Sunday!! LOOK
AT THE DATE REPORTED!!!“I was in the hospital
for over 7 hours while this monster was
performing after he took advantage of me and
threatened my life!! Now I have the report I
CANNOT release the details in the report because
it’s confidential and tomorrow I will be picking up
my other police report for the terroristic threats he
made to take my life. I’m sick and tired of this
sh*t!

“I’m sick of people taking advantage because they
feel like they’re somewhat higher than others. This
is American soil, you can’t do as you like and get
away with it! And for those wondering, I do have a
lawyer and he said I can write and post whatever I
want because I did nothing wrong so I have
nothing to worry about. You on the other hand #
TIMAYA ok! #nomeansno #
youcanttakealifeyoudidntcreatetimaya.”

http://yesreport..com/2015/07/timayas-alleged-rape-victim-shellab.html?m=0

The babe even Drives a 2005 C230 kompreso Benz i know that steering anywhere. A popular Goddigger accessory
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by liyahwillie(f): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
standd:

You are wrong, I read about Bank's case a long time ago and there's no correlation between that case and this one as Timaya already shot himself in the foot by sending ShellaB text messages to plead with her and then to threaten her.
Why do you feel like this also applies to SheillaB or what's she called?
Shouldn't you be blaming your much-loved Timaya for not having enough common sense.
Is there a shortage of girls who are willing to give him $ex?
Don't you also think there's something wrong with Timaya who still thinks hopping into bed with random girls is the way to go?

Btw, we can only watch and see how this case plays out, you are also a man so you should learn from this tongue
the text messages should be displayed for us to see
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nancywealth(f): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
did timay force her to the hotel?
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by otiigba1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
trapQ:
this is the single reason why African men aren't sane. a girl is alleging rape against a man and you come on here to rant sh!t. all indications point to the fact that she is the victim here. do you think the U.S is Nigeria where you falsify documents anyhow you like?,,you get caught with a falsified document, you gonna end up in jail.

that's Nigeria doesn't move forward, with such mentality there will never be change . she even released an audio tape of him begging her. also another victim about 4yrs ago accused timaya of attempted rape, he even tore her clothes but she managed to escape. all you men are just scumbags, always pointing fingers at the women when you're really just scavengers in waiting.
i Agreed until i read were you contradicted your self by pointing fingers (in your own words) by asserting ALL YOU MEN, why the generalisation? you are no different from the men pointing fingers..Am afraid to say

And scumbags,scavengers in waiting? that includes your father and brothers too, unless they are not male tongue
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by thorpido(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
liyahwillie:

I the area of having proof to she agreeing to have sex...at least there was a phone conversation and from their conversation it could tell if she was flowing with his request or not
If it gets to the courts,the phone conversation will be taken as evidence.The courts will analyse the conversation to determine if there was a consensus.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by harffie(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
kikilove:
This gal is crazy,if she was really raped I think she would have been too traumatized to release a single.i think she planned everything and timaya walked into a trap
True talk sis.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by EziAsh: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
This same Timaya is in the USA.He will be playing today. Here is the program.

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
nah.... my dad and bros are very sane.

I don't normally generalize tho. I got pissed that's why and I meant to say all the men to just take sides with timaya without a doubt that he could've actually raped her.
otiigba1:
i Agreed until i read were you contradicted your self by pointing fingers (in your own words) by asserting ALL YOU MEN, why the generalisation? you are no different from the men pointing fingers..Am afraid to say

And scumbags,scavengers in waiting? that includes your father and brothers too, unless they are not male tongue
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by preciousan(f): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:
i think it's high time we took our reasoning to another level, what if she was truly raped? what if her accusations and claims are not false?
how can a grown woman like this be raped,she wasn't raped by a group of men remember! at least if timaya had wanted to rape her ,she would have raised an alarm,which would have attracted people,if she was actually raped there could have been bruises on her body,maybe bleeding from her private part too.moreover most of all these hotels have cctv around their rooms for situations like this.she's just a cheap prostitute seeking for attention.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by otiigba1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
trapQ:
nah.... my dad and bros are very sane.

I don't normally generalize tho. I got pissed that's why and I meant to say all the men to just take sides with timaya without a doubt that he could've actually raped her.
Glad you ve realised, i am not in support of the ao called timaya if truely he raped this girl he must go to prison and if the girl is found to be lieing she should face the law also

If anything this timaya brought this upon himself by fu'cking around even though he is married, i gathered, and am saying this as a man, who has a lot of sisters and a mother
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
oya take kiss

***muuaaaahhh***
otiigba1:
Glad you ve realised, i am not in support of the ao called timaya if truely he raped this girl he must go to prison and if the girl is found to be lieing she should face the law also

If anything this timaya brought this upon himself by fu'cking around even though he is married, i gathered, and am saying this as a man, who has a lot of sisters and a mother
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by cescky(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
trapQ:
should she have snapped it with a keke napep logo??

DUMB FVCK!! she ain't broke like you!

You don't have to paijnt a clear and wonderful picture that your parents lacked money to send you to a good school, hence your lack of manners...perharsp your parents are not to blame...but your assciates are bus conductors and the vile of scocietyhence your choice of words.

What ever the case your choice of words has given u away....its hard hiding the fact that your an oujulegba under brideg brought up.

Animal
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by otiigba1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
trapQ:
oya take kiss

***muuaaaahhh***
no wahala! kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Booty4me: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
coachwilcox:
The movie Fifty shades of Grey on my mind. Very soon our artists and stars go begin carry consent form up and down wherever dem dey go. Before you start to give me head, please sign here The dumb oloshos no go kuku read am. Dem go just sign.

I swear .. even with all his wealth .. he had the girl to sign a consent form before sleeping with the her ..

that's a man thinking with his brain and not his manhood .
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
lmao..... fool you got the wrong person.

I school in Georgia US, so go look for a pauper like yourself to spew thrash on. you have no idea who my dad is. but I'd just leave it at that. Go wallow in your stupidity with your low life parents. don't ever in your moronic life @ me again. its because of ingrates like you that i despise nairaland. FOOL!!!
cescky:

You don't have to paijnt a clear and wonderful picture that your parents lacked money to send you to a good school, hence your lack of manners...perharsp your parents are not to blame...but your assciates are bus conductors and the vile of scocietyhence your choice of words.

What ever the case your choice of words has given u away....its hard hiding the fact that your an oujulegba under brideg brought up.

Animal

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
ooooo just looked through your profile, had to take another look and I laughed so hard. Seriously like seriously Lmao.
you so petty and basic and you have the temerity to say shit to me. I mean who in their right mind takes pics with keyboards in this 21st century. FYI, I don't stay in lag. I only go there whenever I want to leave the country I mean to use the airport of course. so before raining insults, take a second look at yourself first

ROTFLMAO
cescky:

Animal

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Antiparticle(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dude, from the emboldened part of your writeup, I am left with the conclusion that you are a rape apologist and rape proponent or even an "inadvertent" rapist yourself. That you reach the assumption that a woman's "No No No" is undoubtedly a result of shyness is problematic. The best way to not be an inadvertent rapist is to be clear and sure that the woman really wants to have sex with you.

If a woman keeps saying "No No No", it is safe to assume that she doesn't want to have sex with you, unless you are very sure that she means the opposite which to me doesn't make sense. I understand that some Nigerian women may say "No No No" when they don't mean it, it is your duty to educate them that you will not proceed and you will leave whenever they say this -- this will help both of you to be on the same page in the future. So please next time a woman says "No No No", you should assume that she means it or at least tell her your interpretation of what she just said! It is all about communication. This costs you nothing, but it saves a woman from the indignity of being forced into what she didn't agree to do (even if you don't call it rape).

It is shameful that you automatically dismiss Timaya's accuser's assertions just because she is a woman. Now I don't know if she is telling the truth, but I won't dismiss her claims as you just did. Please reformat your brain. How would you feel if your sister was forced into sex without her full consent?!!!

Btw, I am a guy.

GentleToks:

She has successfully brought Timaya down already as far as US is concerned. Timaya should stay away from anything US cos the authority would bang him up while the trial and the rest of d rape procedure goes on; we are talking about years here.

The best Timaya could do is to get a sound lawyer to fight the case of on his behalf if that is allowed in US. And the cost of this alone might send Timaya back to poverty circle.

It's quite sad that this lady has destroyed this guy music career in US and it is obvious that it wasn't a rape.

What happened btw Timaya and this lady was the usual No No No response that usually accompanied a shy lady or first timer girlfriends' response to a sexual advance from their boyfriends/husbands even housewives do say No No No to sex sometimes while the husband keep trying his luck. In Nigeria, it's a natural norm. Sometimes, a girlfriend's No to a sexual advance does not always mean No and that was Timaya thought in this instance but unknown to him that this lady has another plan for him. This was what Timaya did and this lady capitalised on it......

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by plendil: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmm this is nit looking good for Timaya
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by cescky(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
trapQ:
ooooo just looked through your profile, had to take another look and I laughed so hard. Seriously like seriously Lmao.
you so petty and basic and you have the temerity to say shit to me. I mean who in their right mind takes pics with keyboards in this 21st century. FYI, I don't stay in lag. I only go there whenever I want to leave the country I mean to use the airport of course. so before raining insults, take a second look at yourself first

ROTFLMAO

Lol
Small child, your so pained u had to reply me twice...
Ur asking me who your fathers is? Ok so with out your father your nothing eh?
U don't know who ur father is? Don't ask me go to the registry and ask...u. Don't know ur fathers thst why ur bastard!

Its a pity if ur claim to have schooled in us in true...the people who sponsored u lack investment sense...ur classic example of taking the man out of the ghetto, but can't take the ghetto out of the man.

Pic with my keyboard...ur sure a daft boy, so its wrong taking a picture in my office, I guess u belong to the generation that takes pics in the toilet...

Enuff time wasted on u small child...imagine this u slow poke..listen to yourself "do you know who my father is"" you should be ashamed...

No more mb on u..
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Temysteve(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
kikilove:
lol am being very easy oh wink grin cool
notin do u kikelomo...
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Antiparticle(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
@trapQ and @cescky, you guys are comic relief! hahaha. Abeg, make una squash the beef jor.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by GentleToks(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Antiparticle:
Dude, from the emboldened part of your writeup, I am left with the conclusion that you are a rape apologist and rape proponent or even an "inadvertent" rapist yourself. That you reach the assumption that a woman's "No No No" is undoubtedly a result of shyness is problematic. The best way to not be an inadvertent rapist is to be clear and sure that the woman really wants to have sex with you.

If a woman keeps saying "No No No", it is safe to assume that she doesn't want to have sex with you, unless you are very sure that she means the opposite which to me doesn't make sense. I understand that some Nigerian women may say "No No No" when they don't mean it, it is your duty to educate them that you will not proceed and you will leave whenever they say this -- this will help both of you to be on the same page in the future. So please next time a woman says "No No No", you should assume that she means it or at least tell her your interpretation of what she just said! It is all about communication. This costs you nothing, but it saves a woman from the indignity of being forced into what she didn't agree to do (even if you don't call it rape).

It is shameful that you automatically dismiss Timaya's accuser's assertions just because she is a woman. Now I don't know if she is telling the truth, but I won't dismiss her claims as you just did. Please reformat your brain. How would you feel if your sister was forced into sex without her full consent?!!!

Btw, I am a guy.

I laughed at your ignorance and the fact that you a programmed robot who have been changed and influenced by d stupid culture of western world; you have chosen to embrace this culture out of your stupidity and total disregards for your immediate environment. However, i am not surprised at your response as a typical black or Africa slave.

I ll ignore your insult for now and deal with your submission instead. I ll implore you to get a book titled "Our ways are not your ways" and read sedulously.

Honestly, you sound like one of those Africans who has been screwed up by western influence just like their Dogs and their citizens by extension.

I have lived in US/UK where all these stupid and programmed ways of life are embraced and promoted among their frustrated citizens which has killed loads of their citizens through depression and suicide. Interestingly, this chosen way of life was debated by few old conservatives, republican and labour politicians and forced on their citizens which has made life in western world so boring and worthless. Take a look at this list below:

-No No from your wife or girlfriend means literal No and you have to be sure if she really wants or not.

-Don't touch a lady cos that is a sexual assault

- Don't look at a lady too much cos that is an assault

-Don't compliment a child beauty cos you could be seen a paedophile

-Don't do this and that; the list is endless

I have dated and made love with my ex white girlfriends who had practically said No No to my sexual advance on different occasions without resulting to rape accusation and of course this your stupid and programmed way of life.

My ex girlfriends have equally done the same to me when i claimed I was tired after work and i didn't go to Police station to report a rape case against these my ex girlfriends. Do you know why? No ulterior motives from the beginning of the relationship. Our relationships were all about our feelings not ulterior motives.

There are times that i came back from work, worn out and tired but only for my girlfriend to ask for sex cos she wanted it at that point in time. What do you want her to do? Go around and start to Bleep every dude on the streets? No way. In a good relationship, your lady/boyfriend would sometimes climb on top of you and have their ways without resulting to rape accusation. Interestingly, few mins/hours later, we ll all be laughing and having conversation over the whole thing. I have been in this scenario on several occasions with white girls and Nigerian ladies without any issues here in UK and of course US. This is what relationship is all about.

It's not all this robot way of life; giving advance notice to your wife/ husband before having sex with him or her before making love, Jeez, what a boring marriage!!! begging your partner as if your life depend on it before having sex. These are the reason western marriages collapses before you say Jack Robinson.

Finally, it's obvious to the blind that the lady in question has an ulterior motive right from the beginning; filming Timaya while being raped as alleged is a pointer to the fact that the lady is a devil incarnate. At that point in time, a raped victim would/should be traumatised and not picking up a phone and start filming the accused person unless this lady has been a serial victim of rape. She is lucky that i am not one of the police officers in charge of this case......

However, let me seize this opportunity to say that there are times a girlfriend or wife would tell you that she does not want sex with all seriousness and this juncture, you have got no reason to force your way on her cos that is a rape; nothing but a rape that would send you to where you belong as an animal.

Rape is when you forced someone not when you jokingly played her into accepting your sexual advances.

Shalom.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by trapQ: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
hey fool...
I didn't read all that.

I don't waste minutes on vain arguments with irrelevant people that have nothing to offer. so run along....
cescky:

Lol
Small child, your so pained u had to reply me twice...
Ur asking me who your fathers is? Ok so with out your father your nothing eh?
U don't know who ur father is? Don't ask me go to the registry and ask...u. Don't know ur fathers thst why ur bastard!

Its a pity if ur claim to have schooled in us in true...the people who sponsored u lack investment sense...ur classic example of taking the man out of the ghetto, but can't take the ghetto out of the man.

Pic with my keyboard...ur sure a daft boy, so its wrong taking a picture in my office, I guess u belong to the generation that takes pics in the toilet...

Enuff time wasted on u small child...imagine this u slow poke..listen to yourself "do you know who my father is"" you should be ashamed...

No more mb on u..
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by cescky(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Antiparticle:
@trapQ and @cescky, you guys are comic relief! hahaha. Abeg, make una squash the beef jor.

Lol

Glad I could make u laff...it put a smile on my face,and the world is better oof this way

I don't do beef oo..

Am a vegitarian..lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maheeda Opens Her Classic Restaurant (photo) / 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' / Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.