Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report (50081 Views)

Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple / Shelly B, Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim Shares Rape Report / Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Genea(f): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Can u provide evidence dat he didnt
Dragonking:
Can u provide evidence that he raped her?

3 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by informato: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2015
timaya self....see the kind old slacked pussy way you go Bleep....and you go come dey make guy for our sweet ladies in Nigeria.... abegi,make una do am wait in una like
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Cutesexy1(f): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2015
It getting messier

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by onatisi(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Timaya already said they had se.x so what more can she prove with this.

the damage she is doing to timaya career is devastating.it seems many ppl here don't understand that most likely timaya will not be able to get another usa visa again. Most promoters in the USA or even Europe may not want to have anything with timaya. Adverts and sponsorship deals may likely dry up too,no company and will like to have anything to do with a singer accused of rape. Once timaya knew he had walked into a trap he should have done everything to contain the problem. And in actual sense timaya story doesn't even add up. Let's pray that this won't be the downfall of timaya

4 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Jayne07(f): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Nairaland has no chill at all
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by xblizzy(f): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2015
:Fake
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Asatiloko(f): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2015
if I come to ur hotel room or ur house and you FORCE me to have sex. .it is a big Crime.
so in this nigeria, , will i say it's ignorance or sheer wickedness, the men always blame d woman for going to the man. even though the ensuing episode was never consensual. The

3 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Dragonking: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2015
thorpido:
Guy,the US(and other developed countries) don't run like naija o.Did you read about Mike Tyson rape case?The lady visited his hotel room and still he was convicted of rape.
A guy in the US told me how he got a girl into his room and they kissed and even got a bl** job from her.When he tried to go further,she said no and meant no.If he had forced it,it would have been rape
We don't know what rape really means in Naija.

You still didn't get my point. Timaya has already told her that they will have sex which she agreed and came visiting. She promised to blow his mind away with sex but also saw an opportunity to exploit the gullible timaya by recording some conversations and putting it up as cheap blackmail. I know the case of rape in the us is different and favours the woman but this is what some women use to blackmail gullible folks like timaya. Na timaya I blame sha for not using common sense.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by cococandy(f): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2015
All hope is not lost then.
I was beginning to feel like the only sane person in the land of the mad.

How can people be sure who did and didn't do what as to cast judgment and mockery even before the case is tried?

Na wa o.
naobor:

People have different reactions to trauma and NO she is not crazy. The fact that she released a single does not make her ''rape'' case less valid.

I cannot understand why our society always chooses to blame the woman even before the reported crime has been investigated and it's even more disheartening when fellow women tow this line! This is the exact same reason why lots of rape cases go unreported in this country because the victims are subjected to lots of humiliation and further victimization whilst the criminals are placated and treated like they are victims.

Please be neutral for the sake of all our fellow women who have fought (at home, in the offices and on the streets) for gender equality and fairness!!!!!!!
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Dragonking: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2015
Genea:
Can u provide evidence dat he didnt
since i was the first to ask the question, answer mine first then I will answer urs.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by informato: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2015
timaya self....see the kind old slacked Kitty-Cat way you go Bleep....and you go come dey make guy for our sweet ladies in Nigeria.... abegi,make una do am wait in una like
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by informato: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2015
timaya self....see the kind old slacked Kitty-Cat way you go Bleep....and you go come dey make guy for our sweet ladies in Nigeria.... abegi,make una do am wait in una like
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2015
kikilove:
. I know people react differently to traumas but this is the first time I am hearing someone release a single immediately as her means of reacting.when I read timaya's version of the story I believed it because his version was more detailed from how he met her,she came to d hotel,he slept with her and den dressed up to rush to a show and all that.The gal isn't giving details of what happened,she Is just crying rape and I feel she is trying to frame him.am a lady too but when I see the truth I say it as it is.my 2 cents
Thank God this isnt coming from a man...... Some people dont think atal.... They feel because he is a man, then his side of the story is baldadash..... I mean..... The guy stated everything from how they met, to how they slept n how she was askn him questions n taking his photos without his knowledge until he found out n alerted the hotel workers about what she ws doing....

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by walyx(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2015
as this story is going,i pity timaya.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by cococandy(f): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Na jealousy they worry you. cheesy

Make she put the paper for air so that your long throat won't fall for her Benz?
cescky:
the oniranu gal had to snap ''the report'' with a benz logo at the back ground

shes a fowl yansh, attention whooore

my thoughts too
with her wrinkled finger grin
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Asatiloko(f): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Dragonking:

You still didn't get my point. Timaya has already told her that they will have sex which she agreed and came visiting. She promised to blow his mind away with sex but also saw an opportunity to exploit the gullible timaya by recording some conversations and putting it up as cheap blackmail. I know the case of rape in the us is different and favours the woman but this is what some women use to blackmail gullible folks like timaya. Na timaya I blame sha for not using common sense.
you're still ignorant of the gravity of the word RAPE ..if i promised to blow ur mind away and have d greatest sex ever with you, and i arrive d scene and change my mind, does it entitle u to force me?
If you do, it's rape!!! and I reserve the right to report it or not. It's just a choice.
The fact that it(sex) was promised does not mean it must be given.

7 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by kikilove(f): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Thank God this isnt coming from a man...... Some people dont think atal.... They feel because he is a man, then his side of the story is baldadash..... I mean..... The guy stated everything from how they met, to how they slept n how she was askn him questions n taking his photos without his knowledge until he found out n alerted the hotel workers about what she ws doing....
I guess u are seeing things from my point of view
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2015
onatisi:
the damage she is doing to timaya career is devastating.it seems many ppl here don't understand that most likely timaya will not be able to get another usa visa again. Most promoters in the USA or even Europe may not want to have anything with timaya. Adverts and sponsorship deals may likely dry up too,no company and will like to have anything to do with a singer accused of rape. Once timaya knew he had walked into a trap he should have done everything to contain the problem. And in actual sense timaya story doesn't even add up. Let's pray that this won't be the downfall of timaya
oh really? Then u should re read his side of the story again..... Abi does the womans story even make any sence to you atal?
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Lucasbalo(m): 9:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Dragonking:

American law is different when it comes to sex. It makes no difference if they agreed to have sex and she cried foul after. I have seen a situation like this before and the outcome is ugly. People that live in US knows the deal about sex and rape. So many men are languishing in jails all over US on false rape charges. This thing can escalate to a very bad situation for Timaya if not nipped in the bud.

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by donodion(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2015
naijainfogalery:
If by now Timaya hasn't taken this serious by filling his own report , the dude might go to jail , you can hardly win a rape case in the US , the law over protects the lady and in a case where Timaya still thinks this is a joke, the next time u enter the US they will pick you up immediately ,

If truly u didn't rape her,

Get a US attorney , a Nigerian Lawyer can't help u here no matter how good he is.
Explain everything that happened
Get a secret investigator
Counter charge her for blackmail,name defamation etc
Ask for the release of your phone conversion from the network operators

Else Timaya might just spend the rest of his life at least 10 years in jail

And the US standard of rape is different from Nigeria , if she was drunk while u guys did it. O boy na rape oo, if u ask her first and she do small shakara and said No anf you persuaded and she gave u, o boy na rape o, u know wat Naija guys do that though the girl wants it but keep claiming hard to get but as a Naija sharp guy u quiskly started kissing and touching then she allowed u na rape o. So therefore if u go US and anybabe dey ur neck tell her to sign first or just hold your self

And the stupid Timaya would have deleted all SMS because he doesn't want his wife to see them

Chai Timaya you are finished
Crude as I may sound,its good guys are having hidden camera to video their sex excapades. It has save many from the r.ape rap trust me.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by illiad: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2015
munchfani:
Igbo Kwenu, get a grip of ur fraudulent sister

The fact that your mother was raped to birth you and that being the norm in your miserable tribe doesn't make it norm in Igbo land.

If Timaya raped her he would pay with his career and if the lady is lying against timaya the truth will out and she would be shamed.

But pending that you're from a damned tribe
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2015
pretydiva:
Arrangee medical report
you just the mumu ur self you and that girl who's more beautiful and Timaya didn't rape you but to rape dat ugly ape what was she doing in timayas hotel room
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by sobastical: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2015
This is just beyond natural, same scenario happened to African China then and he becomes history in the musical industry all of a sudden. In fact at times these so called artist need an expert help cos they do get carried away with their stardom paparazzi and do what they like. But to be concise that lady is up to something else too she might have a hidden agenda and something she wanna achieve.

oluwa sanu

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by donodion(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2015
pocohantas:
Anyone can draw this up with power point or wareva. She should show us the official stamp and signature.
She shouldn't hide her name either. It's a rape case, very serious issue.

Timaya on his part should open up. He shouldn't run like a fugitive.
Maybe she's using a false name for her abroad papers...shits gonna hit the fan real hard soon.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Truckpusher(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Na 5 minutes enjoyment wan kill Timi so. grin

Yeye peniss wey no get sense - you see ya life? angry

3 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by AsanwaKC(f): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2015
hmm..i pity timanya...rape case is a serious thing in America.. go and Google IK Ebeabuchi...a Nigerian boxer and how his carrier ended..still serving jail term for over 13yrs now.
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Ganjafama(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2015
thorpido:
Guy,the US(and other developed countries) don't run like naija o.Did you read about Mike Tyson rape case?The lady visited his hotel room and still he was convicted of rape.
A guy in the US told me how he got a girl into his room and they kissed and even got a bl** job from her.When he tried to go further,she said no and meant no.If he had forced it,it would have been rape
We don't know what rape really means in Naija.
That means that if a lady wants to bring a man down all she has to do is offer him sex, and then cry to the police station that she has been raped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by damiloladuke: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
she dey craze... I sabi draft that report, so what she talking about

CHECK MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2015
thorpido:
Why are most people saying she's fraudulent?A lady can come to your hotel room and sit on your bed,it doesn't give you a right to have your way.
Whether it was consensual sex or not,the law and the courts are there to sort it out.

I'm surprised at the comments of some ladies here.I thought you ladies are the ones who suffer this thing more.
. OK you were there when Timaya forced her you must be her witness
Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2015
Asatiloko:
ur ignorant head should know d difference between consensual sex and rape. she is trying to PROVE THE SEX WASN'T CONSENSUAL....THAT SHE WAS FORCED. ...
i repeat. .FORCED. which is a crime in their country.

All of of things dont add up for this lady.

Going from her conversation with another lady where they accused each other of snatching each others boyfriend.

I'm saying the rape thing cant add up cos how will the hospital differentiate a concensual sex from a forced one. Hospitals will just confirm they had sex of which Timaya already agreed to that. Had it been Timaya denied having sex with her then its a different case maam

1 Like

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by thorpido(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Hizzy:
. OK you were there when Timaya forced her you must be her witness
And you were there when she said,hey Timaya,I want you.You must be Timaya's witness?

I'm not on anyone's side.I'm on the side of justice.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's Alleged Rape Victim, Shella_b Releases Hospital Rape Report by ideatoprince18(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2015
munchfani:
Igbo Kwenu, get a grip of ur fraudulent sister
........ YA STUPIDITY IS ON POINT.....gerrout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patoranking Dapper In Suit After Arrest In Uganda / Van Vicker Celebrates His 44th Birthday With Adorable Family Pictures / Etinosa: I Am Not The One On Skiibi's Page, It Was Photoshopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.