Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days (3898 Views)

Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! / A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook / Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

where hath thou been since the rising of the sun?

Had some *business* to attend to, hope youre ok? Still accumulating ice in your heart?
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by IamLEGEND1: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Had some *business* to attend to, hope youre ok? Still accumulating ice in your heart?

I actually put the heart on ice....

Bad men dont need it ryt now.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

I actually put the heart on ice....

Bad men dont need it ryt now.

Bad men don't need hearts?

Hm. well

expecting to see some more of your harsh answers soon lol, don't forget to tag me. this side of you is interesting

wonder whats making you stop your clowning and derailing

#YouDontEvenHashtagThatMuchAnymore
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by kathykathy(f): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
I have a scientific explanation for this.

the actions of one gender influences the other gender in subtle ways. It is a failsafe system, created by nature in order to ensure that a species doesn't evolve to a monosex one. Therefore, if the females are getting ruthless, it is only natural that men take up female characteristics. So that there can be a strong difference between gender states.

Contrary to what feminists whine about every passing hour, gender roles are assigned by nature itself, not humans. Biology dictates gender role for each species. Hence, if one gender should try to break out of it's role, the other would subconsciously carry up this role. It's a natural phase and has been observed by many scientists. Including, most famously, Nikola Tesla. The reality of this shook him so much, that he developed a fear for women. Knowing that sometime in the future, they would be the dominant gender.

So, I bet you that you can be sure of more sissies to come. The more power women take, the more men relinquish, and women must increasingly learn to associate and love men who are weaklings and effeminate. If we continue on this path, gender roles will eventually become completely switched. This is natural evolution at work and has been observed already in black widow spiders, ant kingdoms, eagles, and many other species in which the female is dominant.

There is a consequence for every action. Even one geared towards "equality"
pardon!
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by IamLEGEND1: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Bad men don't need hearts?

Hm. well

expecting to see some more of your harsh answers soon lol, don't forget to tag me. this side of you is interesting

wonder whats making you stop your clowning and derailing

#YouDontEvenHashtagThatMuchAnymore

make i go edit my conversation with hector sharp sharp before u see am.....

LOLZzzz

na my new month resolution be dat.....
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
kathykathy:
pardon!
i'm sorry, what?
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

make i go edit my conversation with hector sharp sharp before u see am.....

LOLZzzz

na my new month resolution be dat.....

No no no leave it, the one about being naughty? Where is it

I want to see it lol leave it

Even other people have noticed it. Look how many people are quoting your "Go in for the kill" epistle
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by kathykathy(f): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
i'm sorry, what?
for my mind u mk sense ooo,,,bt for my head i no understand ur write up,,,,speak am for small grammer
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by IamLEGEND1: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

No no no leave it, the one about being naughty? Where is it

I want to see it lol leave it

Even other people have noticed it. Look how many people are quoting your "Go in for the kill" epistle

make i go look for am

den i go quote u....

and of coz we go in for the kill.... with the way girls like to play the victim role in everything,
it's better to show dem what being our prey actually means.

#ButAllNaPlayOh
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
kathykathy:
for my mind u mk sense ooo,,,bt for my head i no understand ur write up,,,,speak am for small grammer
everything i typed up there simply means that, if we continue at the pace we are going now, in a few centuries, women will behave exactly as men do now, and men will behave exactly as women do.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by scribble: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Babe Im not any kind of animal! Maybe you are but im not!

Hmm.

I hear you
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
scribble:

Hmm.

I hear you

Good

Thank you
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by kathykathy(f): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
everything i typed up there simply means that, if we continue at the pace we are going now, in a few centuries, women will behave exactly as men do now, and men will behave exactly as women do.
ok
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by scribble: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Good

Thank you

You're welcome

Stallions are high yellow broads who do lots of squats

Seeing as you're dark skinned and you don't squat....
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
scribble:

You're welcome

Stallions are high yellow broads who do lots of squats

Seeing as you're dark skinned and you don't squat....

Lol, have you been following my posts. Gosh

Im not dark skinned as such, Im chocolate coloured. In any case im certainly not yellow

Anyway, maybe i'll try to enter your stable again next year
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by UnimkeAk(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Drake coined that particular turn of phrase for his song "Own It". Since then, it has become a very popular saying.

What do you think it means and do you agree?
I do. I'm not a statistician so I can't prove it or anything, but it just generally seems like the previous generation's males were more stoic and manly.

Males of (our) generation seem so whiny (complainers?) in comparison to their fathers.

I can't understand them because they will say that it's a mans world and they rule it, and still come telling stories about one little girl who is doing shakara for them and breaking their heart.....

I guess it's all part of the equality that we seek, women are becoming more ruthless (so many females these days are players, just like men have been for centuries) and men are becoming more emotional (this is not bad sha.....)? I'm not sure. This is not a male bashing post angry just an observation wink

cc: punkyveer gurgle yourmain safarigirl

Aunbty Drakenbel
U Just made me play that song "own it"

You don't even get the song.

Meanwhile draake is a kitten.

About the player bit and babe's; when the baby finishes playing she'll end up in shiloh praying
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by scribble: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol, have you been following my posts. Gosh

Im not dark skinned as such, Im chocolate coloured. In any case im certainly not yellow

Anyway, maybe i'll try to enter your stable again next year

Lol stallions can be any colour....it's a black American term for top notch babes or dime pieces....

Your intellect certainly qualifies you but it's more of a physical thing as you can well imagine
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
scribble:

Lol stallions can be any colour....it's a black American term for top notch babes or dime pieces....

Your intellect certainly qualifies you but it's more of a physical thing as you can well imagine

Lol well thank you

Where I live, a "stallion" is a handsome and virile man. That's why I didn't get you
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Kennydoc(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Teempakguy:
I have a scientific explanation for this.

the actions of one gender influences the other gender in subtle ways. It is a failsafe system, created by nature in order to ensure that a species doesn't evolve to a monosex one. Therefore, if the females are getting ruthless, it is only natural that men take up female characteristics. So that there can be a strong difference between gender states.

Contrary to what feminists whine about every passing hour, gender roles are assigned by nature itself, not humans. Biology dictates gender role for each species. Hence, if one gender should try to break out of it's role, the other would subconsciously carry up this role. It's a natural phase and has been observed by many scientists. Including, most famously, Nikola Tesla. The reality of this shook him so much, that he developed a fear for women. Knowing that sometime in the future, they would be the dominant gender.

So, I bet you that you can be sure of more sissies to come. The more power women take, the more men relinquish, and women must increasingly learn to associate and love men who are weaklings and effeminate. If we continue on this path, gender roles will eventually become completely switched. This is natural evolution at work and has been observed already in black widow spiders, ant kingdoms, eagles, and many other species in which the female is dominant.

There is a consequence for every action. Even one geared towards "equality"

Christianity won't let it happen. The church has a way of reminding women that they are meant to submit to their husbands,cos it's spelt out in the scriptures.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by gab264(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
I will set up a committee to look into the #matter #
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
N*ggas talk more than b*tches these days... Just let that sh*t sink right in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow! Nigeria Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend (see Photo) / Big Yanshed Gals Shld Be Given A Separate Wing In Church, Pls See Why / Asking Ladies About Their Bodycount(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.