Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days (3856 Views)

Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! / A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook / Too Many Ugly B*tches,,! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by IamLEGEND1: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:

no vex abeg. smiley you guys should feel free to voice your frustrations no problem. I'm sure some girls are into that.
All I know is if I was a man I would never be with a complaining woman and as a woman I can never be with a complaining man. Just wondering why dudes these days have no chill......

well everyone knows and ACCEPTS that girls go hand-in-hand with complaining (& a lil' insecurity).

but the problem here is, una dey look una fathers dey wish say una go get man like that.

a macho man might seem attractive wen u are his daughter, but trust me.....
your story will change wen u are the wife.

with the way girls are complaining about guys being emotionally distant and insensitive, dating or marrying the macho type is even worse.

he will only discuss:
what foodstuffs are needed in the house,
when u plan on visiting ur parents in the village,
watching tv together in silence(assuming he even watches tv with u).
when u are going through a tough time and u let him know..he gives u a motivational speech.

So, except of course if you are married already......
don't jump in head-first into a r/ship with the overly manly type.....
he is sweet at first.....but after he "conquers" u....

heheeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

#OmoSeeGobe...
#itzBeenAWhileSinceITypedSomethingThisLong

1 Like

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by bammy777(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
No one becomes a player if not played.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by bakynes(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
I like this topic of discussion why because am a guy who complains alot abt my girl's attitude and she says she is tired of my complaints. I was the Macho kind of guy when we first started the rship because I didn't really want any girl taking me for a ride sometimes I scold her and she keeps quiet. But along the line I realized and said to myself what am doing to this girl is not fair, I should be showing her love coz she lost her Dad then, only to my surprise the table turned arnd and she seems to be the less emotional person and am now the one whining and craving for her attention even though I still try to remain macho as the man but it's obvious am now very weak and she seems in control now.

2 Likes

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Adaeze003(f): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Teempakguy:
I have a scientific explanation for this.

the actions of one gender influences the other gender in subtle ways. It is a failsafe system, created by nature in order to ensure that a species doesn't evolve to a monosex one. Therefore, if the females are getting ruthless, it is only natural that men take up female characteristics. So that there can be a strong difference between gender states.

Contrary to what feminists whine about every passing hour, gender roles are assigned by nature itself, not humans. Biology dictates gender role for each species. Hence, if one gender should try to break out of it's role, the other would subconsciously carry up this role. It's a natural phase and has been observed by many scientists. Including, most famously, Nikola Tesla. The reality of this shook him so much, that he developed a fear for women. Knowing that sometime in the future, they would be the dominant gender.

So, I bet you that you can be sure of more sissies to come. The more power women take, the more men relinquish, and women must increasingly learn to associate and love men who are weaklings and effeminate. If we continue on this path, gender roles will eventually become completely switched. This is natural evolution at work and has been observed already in black widow spiders, ant kingdoms, eagles, and many other species in which the female is dominant.

There is a consequence for every action. Even one geared towards "equality"

Is this to make women sad or happy?

Oh well, it's really shocking how dramatic men are becoming.

Imagine a guy asking you out and you say no, next thing you hear is "it's because I don't have money shey, I don't have a car shey, or I'm not handsome enough eh?" and in my mind I'm like undecided undecided shocked
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
@Adaeze003
Thank you! That's basically what I'm saying! So dramatic and whiny. Not about all the macho man ish, I'm not even into that. But why so.... Silly? Childish? Whiny? They get so easily upset and it's shocking to me. I mean, I don't have any brothers so the only example I have is like my father and he's not like that so I guess I'm just here like
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
bammy777:
No one becomes a player if not played.
Are you saying women are now players cause they were played? Cause I agree with that one o grin
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Adaeze003(f): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:
@Adaeze003
Thank you! That's basically what I'm saying! So dramatic and whiny. Not about all the macho man ish, I'm not even into that. But why so.... Silly? Childish? Whiny? They get so easily upset and it's shocking to me. I mean, I don't have any brothers so the only example I have is like my father and he's not like that so I guess I'm just here like

So many times guys act up around me and I have just find myself wondering "is he not a man?". Like I get really surprised, they don't hide their emotions anymore.

I grew up with boys oh and they ain't sisies... perhaps the reason for my surprise.

1 Like

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Adaeze003:

Is this to make women sad or happy?
you can derive whatever emotion you desire from the news.

Oh well, it's really shocking how dramatic men are becoming.
I'm sorry, this is just the beginning. I blame women for the change though. . . it should be very gradual. Not fast like this. In other species, it takes millennia for the switch to take place. But here, we find in half a century, undecided

Imagine a guy asking you out and you say no, next thing you hear is "it's because I don't have money shey, I don't have a car shey, or I'm not handsome enough eh?" and in my mind I'm like undecided undecided shocked
do not be shocked. There are manly men out there. They are simply scarce and you will have to find them. grin
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:
@Adaeze003
why am I having to reiterate my earlier statement?
Anyway, the kind of guys you're looking for exist but are scarce. grin
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by bammy777(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Are you saying women are now players cause they were played? Cause I agree with that one o grin
. Yeah menh. And also any guy dey play also becomes another player.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2015
Sometimes guys who don't complain or nag can be dangerous.. Cos you dont knw what they have in mind to do.. Consider a scenario when your hubby or gf catches you flirting with a guy online.. he tells you he doesn't like it. Few days time he catches you again.. This time he just looks away and continues his business.. And you knw fully well he caught you.. You will be more scared than if he started complaining and "bitching"... Quiet, non complaining people can be very dangerous.. I'm not saying nag all d time o.. So dont get me wrong

3 Likes

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2015
TheNewGuy:
Sometimes guys who don't complain or nag can be dangerous.. Cos you dont knw what they have in mind to do.. Consider a scenario when your hubby or gf catches you flirting with a guy online.. he tells you he doesn't like it. Few days time he catches you again.. This time he just looks away and continues his business.. And you knw fully well he caught you.. You will be more scared than if he started complaining and "bitching"... Quiet, non complaining people can be very dangerous.. I'm not saying nag all d time o.. So dont get me wrong

yeah its so scary when he doesn't even say anything..mehn that's when you know the end is coming lol
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2015
TheNewGuy:
What's the use of crying over spilled milk.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yup all what you're saying is good. (Especially about your dad, reminds me of my dad. Similar traits).

I don't want you guys to get the wrong idea it's not like I'm looking for alpha males or something. I'm just against incessant complaining. I don't like it in women and I don't like it in men, but I detest it more in men cause I honestly think they have less to complain about.

And more importantly, they themselves claim they have less to complain about (you've seen them on this forum talking about master key for every door while women would just be a useless door that opens under every lock and their explanation for that is that it's a mans world).

So if it's truly a mans world, why so much complaining? At least women who complain never say "it's a woman's world"? Y'know what I mean? The hypocrisy bothers me.

Lol but you know, I really think the whole "man's world" thing is just a smokescreen. Its women who are really in control

What you can see is rarely all there is. most of the time there is something behind it, making it work

like a lot of the time a country has a government that seems to be ruling, but actually its the people behind the scenes, the big businesses and the old, rich families, who control everything

I would say that's how it is with women, if we can look at it laterally. but the price we have to pay is being taken for fools. if we can be humble enough to stand that, we will win in the end

1 Like

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by scribble: 12:04am On Aug 04, 2015
After reading some comments on this thread

I'm convinced monogamy is BS

Just use it to do eye service for society

But keep a stable of bad beeches.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by scribble: 12:06am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah its going to take a lot to find somebody like him grin

I realised this for real once when I was getting really irritated, and I raised my voice to him. He didn't argue or say anything back to me, he just walked away

After that I was like hm! this man ehn grin grin

I do that too to avoid pim.p slapping
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by scribble: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2015
anangboy:
". . .Who could get the poosie quicker these days,
Still straight with the weed and the liquor these days,
Cause the new drugs got the OP trippin' these days"

A brother tries to bring that family oriented vibe, seek his woman's opinion and wear his heart on his face, they say he fruit, he poosie and be all up in his situation. But when he always in the street, be always like "fvck a hoe's perspective", and thinks the female orgäsm is feminist propaganda designed to subvert patriarchy, they say he a caveman, deadbeat and a symbol of the vicious circular vicissitude to keep all women down.

Ain't no winning with you women, i tell ya.

Gossiping is poosie and we don't condone that...

But bro for real being faithful to one woman is poosie as poosie gets

I'm tearing down walls from now on...got this one shanty going to the clinic tomorrow....once she aces all her tests, she gonna be put to work....

They want their cake and want to have it but we can't have ish....

All this love bs na scam
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 3:23am On Aug 04, 2015
scribble:

I do that too to avoid pim.p slapping

its the best way, trust me
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 04, 2015
make i drink my palmwine first cheesy
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 04, 2015
scribble:

Whaddya mean

Don't say that
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 04, 2015
lefulefu:
make i drink my palmwine first cheesy
no be only palm wine
na origin tongue
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 3:54am On Aug 04, 2015
scribble:

MrsPhyno:

Whaddya mean

Don't say that

can you imagine, he said stable

like he has a farmhouse where he keeps girls smh

warning to anyone who plans to become a side check

1 Like

Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

I can't keep shaking my head on this nairaland because it may just fall off.....

Side chicks dey try. But I pity the main chicks more cause they foolishly think they're in love. At least the side chick wan just chop and clean mouth.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 04, 2015
i never still finish my palmwine yet.when i don finish am i go yarn cheesy
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Mznaett: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2015
All my ladies "BRING IT ON"
that's how it should be o
it does'nt matter if it's a points of order or disorders lol

@Mrsphyno dnt mind them that's how they behave these days
Some fat ass niqqa might call you Gerber cuz they think you're spitting up some baby meals hahahaha

On a serious note,,this is a great topic and ever since I realized the magnitude of this deadly venture I smh for dem n*ggas and whenever I see a guy in such manner all I do is to kick it operatic till his fat ass squeals
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by MrsChima(f): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:
Hmm maybe because these days gender roles are much more fluid than before?

As for the whining, they always did that but because of social media and general increased exposure, its much easier to catch them doing it

The same with gossip. Men gossip pass women grin but its just that they do it in secret

My realest experience of maleness and masculinity is with my father, who is a Don cool cool his is a balance between being stoic and still being sensitive to others' needs. I don't think I have ever heard him whine about anything lol

One thing that I have noticed in all this is that a lot of what concerns the "gender wars" is a mirage. Sometimes the baddest, most alpha guy is being held in the palm of his lady's hand in secret.

It is harder to hear men from the past whine and they are more likely to see the bigger picture hence the Don attitude.

Media and music videos do not put women in a positive light and many women have learned that they can't depend on men for survival and 2 can play as well.
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by scribble: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Ahn ahn

Are you not a stallion?
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by lurlah2014(f): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2015
seconded
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrsChima:

It is harder to hear men from the past whine and they are more likely to see the bigger picture hence the Don attitude.

Media and music videos do not put women in a positive light and many women have learned that they can't depend on men for survival and 2 can play as well.

Lol, you think? I love men of my dad's generation, they always seem so collected cool if something bad happens to them they just dust themselves off and continue. I want to be more like that. BUT I must admit, it can make them behave kind of insensitively sometimes, especially to their immediate families (wives and children). because they often have a particular goal in mind and they can brush everybody off to achieve it

yeah I guess so. Its interesting; highlife videos of the 60s/70s have dancing women, who I guess are being objectified as much as they are now, but somehow it doesn't seem that way like Osadebe and co always have very scantily clad women dancing everywhere but it doesn't seem distasteful, rather it looks very wholesome. maybe because its traditional dancing and wears? But some traditional dances are quite sexual imo

Contrary to Phyno's (sorry Mrs!) Yayo video, I mean seriously what was that
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
scribble:

Ahn ahn

Are you not a stallion?

Babe Im not any kind of animal! Maybe you are but im not!
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by Gurgle(f): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

well everyone knows and ACCEPTS that girls go hand-in-hand with complaining (& a lil' insecurity).

but the problem here is, una dey look una fathers dey wish say una go get man like that.

a macho man might seem attractive wen u are his daughter, but trust me.....
your story will change wen u are the wife.

with the way girls are complaining about guys being emotionally distant and insensitive, dating or marrying the macho type is even worse.

he will only discuss:
what foodstuffs are needed in the house,
when u plan on visiting ur parents in the village,
watching tv together in silence(assuming he even watches tv with u).
when u are going through a tough time and u let him know..he gives u a motivational speech.

So, except of course if you are married already......
don't jump in head-first into a r/ship with the overly manly type.....
he is sweet at first.....but after he "conquers" u....

heheeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

#OmoSeeGobe...
#itzBeenAWhileSinceITypedSomethingThisLong

Interesting. noted
Re: N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days by IamLEGEND1: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Interesting. noted
where hath thou been since the rising of the sun?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jezzzzz – Check Out 50 Cent’s New Bodacious Girlfriend / Guys Come Pick Urs,,,,,,ladies Come Make A Choice / Sexiest Nairalander Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.