Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" (3971 Views)

My Wife's V*gina Is Too Large & Her Juice Runs Like Tap - Frustrated Husband / She Sat On My Lap For Some Minutes My Dick Charged.n She Asked Wat Is Dis / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by jonaifame22(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Good morning good people of nairaland,I've been pondering over something pls I need ur help,I was talking wth a female friend yesterday and she said"whenever he wants to tap current that's when he normally play all those kind of play wth me and I've warned him severally that I don't like it,pls I need to know do women have or carry current in their body,if yes how can it be tapped and also how can the tapped current be harnessed to better the situation of a man,wat happens to the body of a man when he taps the current,and can women also tap current from a man's body,thank u and God bless u for ur meaningful contributions!
Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by heykims(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Op, u are a joker. u dey form ignorance for what is apparent.

1 Like

Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2015
konji na bros

2 Likes

Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by jonaifame22(m): 7:45am On Aug 01, 2015
heykims:
Op, u are a joker. u dey form ignorance for what is apparent.
I'm a learner,I'm only humbling myself to learn from the pros!

1 Like

Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by nairalife2013(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2015
Edit your post.

1 Like

Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by orunto27: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Tap current is corruption sodomy, gay and taking advantage peremptorily. Undue advantage..
Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2015
mtcheww...

*rubs eyes*
Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by jonaifame22(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2015
shockwave91:
mtcheww...

*rubs eyes*
ruds eyes at dis time of d morning u must be a lazy bone.
Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2015
jonaifame22:
ruds eyes at dis time of d morning u must be a lazy bone.

Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Tap current means ' to tap current'
Isn't that direct and simple enough?
Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by jonaifame22(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Tap current means ' to tap current' Isn't that direct and simple enough?
vague!
Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
shockwave91:
mtcheww... *rubs eyes*
sleeping tins abi grin
Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by timm1990(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Did a lot of that during sec sch days, its a simple technic of smooching pretty classmate

1 Like

Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Andrew114:
sleeping tins abi grin

walahi fa. No be saturday again? grin

na u just dey wake me up sef
Re: Wat Is The Meaning Of "Tap Current" by tpiander: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Make people no take photo with michelle again?

Lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December. / I Am Thinking Of Beating Her Up........really Mad Right Now / Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.