Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... (28609 Views)

Okorocha: I Won't Contest Presidency In 2019 Because Of Buhari / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Photo : See What Obama Called Buhari During Their Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by front247: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Common get away okorocha, buhari gas said he will not treat d s east well and u ar saying nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by kristisking(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Go ahead and continue to erect billboards all over the state showing you, Buhari and Obama in handshakes.'Ode'!This oshi has taken Obama as his god and how does this affect the lives of the common man in the soceity positively?He forget to realise that Obama is just a man like him.This is how some of these African leaders reduce themselves to nothing before ttheir counterparts abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by sonofananimal2: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2015
candidbabe:
Rochas okorocha you are a fool
I'M STILL TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY WILL SOMEONE JUST CALL ANOTHER SOMEONE A FOOL OUT OF NO DAME REASON undecided
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by anonimi: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2015
JEGA01:
bros forget that one o! When I heard that too, I felt proud. Cos it shows how the world respects Nigeria presently.

How do YOU know Obama actually said such and meant it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by kodded(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2015
JEGA01:
bros forget that one o! When I heard that too, I felt proud. Cos it shows how the world respects Nigeria presently.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2441498_img2314554594027_jpeg_jpeg85e2ab2b9ef1971b39ff59743a338800
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Hxm_KfPBWio/Vbp6IbBx3XI/AAAAAAAGERk/wkR4Oz5k0WE/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]undecided
undecided

you mean respect like this ?
undecidedundecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2015
fvck buhari, i was your supporter but i've seen through your bullshit! BIAFRA we are behind you now! make your move!!!!
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by password88(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2015
Pals close this chapter make we hear word... Any new post grin grin
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by password88(m): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2015
Pals close this chapter make we hear words... Any new post grin grin
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

why didnt he call GEJ a man of integrity when they both met?
bcoz Jonathan is clueless but he didn't want to tell him in his presence.
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by alexlee50: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Okorocha has taken psychophancy to an all new level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by jamace(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Rochas is a typical example of a Nigerian because every Nigerian loves integrity but hardly can you find those with integrity.

Read about corruption cases against Rochas here: https://www.nairaland.com/2208303/imo-journalist-lists-okorochas-corrupt

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by AlphaDibia(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2015
Listen up, all you Salty ass PDP nation that won't let my Gov drink water drop cup.. Democracy is a game of choice. A smart politician went with the winning side. Free him
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by WailingWailer: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2015
This Rochas is a shameless fool. Sycophant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2015
Ibos hate Nigeria but sing the national anthem everyday.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has explained why the United States Government did not support the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, especially in its fight against the Boko Haram terrorists.

Okorocha said the US government outrightly snubbed the immediate past administration because it (the US) did not trust Jonathan.

He, however, said the American government had promised to assist Nigeria in the fight against the Boko Haram insurgency.

Okorocha was among the dignitaries who accompanied Buhari to the United States.

The governor, who spoke while interacting with journalists in Owerri, the Imo State capital, said the meeting between Nigeria and the US would enhance robust relationship.

Okorocha said, “The US made it clear that it could not support the government of Jonathan because it was not comfortable with it.

“Now the American government has promised to help us fight the Boko Haram sect and provide for the Internally Displaced Persons.”

While describing Buhari’s visit to the US as the best so far made by any government, Okorocha said he was happy when the US President, Barak Obama, described Buhari as a man of integrity and honour.

He said, “I felt like singing the national anthem when Obama described our President as a man of integrity and honour; the trip to America is the best outing any President has made outside Nigeria”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/01/i-felt-like-singing-national-anthem-when-obama-called-buhari-man-of-honour-okorocha/

Was buhari ever obamas friend in d past

How come him de talk like dis?

U can't call a man u don't even know a man of integrity.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by dame16: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2015
local big belly slowpoke looking governor, were u expecting him to call him dullard when he already knows his one grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Billygee2u: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2015
Okorocha,you are a disgrace to the Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by glamourroudy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Ertekazee: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
When will you be so classified?
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by taadaa: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Imo state Don suffer. See let down. Please which state go accept this idiot make we loan am out

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by millionaireman: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:

See them.. e-Wailers

Well, like I'll always tell u guys, "The lagoon is ever accommodating" grin grin
Too much lagoon talk.
Start this lagoon thing, so that Nigeria go break easier. So that you shall be left with the SW development level and economy which are close to those of Chad, Mauritania or Niger republic. Lagos high rise buildings and red lights confuse you to believe that your domain is developed, but go to SW hinterland, it is like stone age.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by maasoap(m): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
shockwave91:
inferiority complex is a very bad thing..........a very bad thing
You remind me of Oga Jona.
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by millionaireman: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
National anthem: labour of thy heroes past shall never be in vain.
People who murdered more than a million innocent children through starvation in what they called civil war were later called heroes in the national anthem.

Okorocha sef. Must one make a caricature of oneself because one wants to be president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by dokJ: 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
I even heard dat he hs refused to wash his hands after his celebrated hand shake with Obama. Pls my people is it true?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nicepoker(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Irresponsible governor

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by orunto27: 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Soldiers are men of management, honor and integrity. When they are very educated, they surpass ordinary civilians in authority and responsibilities. obj has often demonstrated this to world acclaim. pmb trained in The US, so the American s are familiar with his African style. Gej is ongoing academician andvery much impatient with any improper ly defined Diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by specco(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Somebody should please advice Okorocha that he can now wash his hands. It's been long since that famous handshake with Obama and he has been eating eba and semo with fork and knife.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
still arse licking
oh gaaaaawd! why??

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
maasoap:
You remind me of Oga Jona.

@ least he didn't go around snapping pictures with Obama and raising billboards about it claiming it to be the change we voted for right? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by sapientia(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wow.. I love that..
Buhari is a man of integrity.. No doubt about that and PDP has never denied that.

But.. What did Obama call you?

Or other members of d delegation?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by mckenzzy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
was that the only thing u felt like doing?
u mean u didn't also feel like paying workers' salaries angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army / COVID-19: Northern Governors Insist On Banning Almajiri System / Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.