Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... (28658 Views)

Okorocha: I Won't Contest Presidency In 2019 Because Of Buhari / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Photo : See What Obama Called Buhari During Their Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by onyediya8(f): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
grin[quote author=midolian post=36488495]

See them.. e-Wailers

Well, like I'll always tell u guys, "The lagoon is ever accommodating" grin grin[/quote
e- wailers...
Cracked me up
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by snapshot: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
America never fit contain ISIS which is a bigger threat, them they deceive Nigerians say them go help us fightBh

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:

See them.. e-Wailers

Well, like I'll always tell u guys, "The lagoon is ever accommodating" grin grin
Yeah, u are 100% correct. The Lagoon is ever ready to accommodate and tenancy payment is absolutely FREE. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by maxloo(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Media governor, always seeking attention sad his workers are on strike due to unpaid salaries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by morbeta(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Am not a wailer but an active Buharist but dis Rochas is indeed a clown. Lip service at its best. I can now understand why he is erecting his legendary Obama handshake billboard in every corner in Owerri.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by caprini1: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
NL is now boring with good for nothing Okorocha rants everywhere
Don't worry dear,the new European football season will soon start ,let me see who will have time for Rochas on Nairaland.
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by caprini1: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
maxloo:
Media governor, always seeking attention sad his workers are on strike due to unpaid salaries
And Owerri is just an hours drive from Awka.....he should go for training at Obianos Office.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by seedorfg(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Children of hate how market
The wailing wailerzzzzz i hail o

grin

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by InvertedHammer: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
shockwave91:
inferiority complex is a very bad thing..........a very bad thing
/
In this case, he has every right to feel inferior.

Of course, he is inferior.

Okoroxha is richer than Obama but when Obama sneezes Okorocha catches cold.

Power pass power.
\

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by ralph28(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
If Rochas could be governor there is hope for A.Y and I go die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
JEGA01:
As if Buhari promised them he was going to legalize it. My friend, stop deceiving yourself, pls. Jonathan was such a failure in every aspect that pple of high calibre had to avoid him in every possible way.

America avoided him onset cos he never fancied them.

Olodo, the reason why Africa never develop is cos people like you truly believe in depedency. That's why you are been subdue and forced to eat poo.

Stop the mess ewu hausa!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by 9jatatafo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Billboard governor, waiting to hear you sing national anthem so that it will top chart show in Naija. Okorocha trusting America is like throwing a needle in the ocean. The US government, FBI and CIA know who and who are behind boko haram so we shouldn't deceive ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Cyriloha(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=horexy post=36488548]Mstcheeew... Was his mouth stitched? undecided[/quote
OUR LEADERS CAN LIE OH GOD OYA PROVE ME WRONG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by engrjacuzzi: 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jonathan was busying form committee that will end boko haram insurgents at the detriment of the people. he said he will be back 2019 to help the nation.......what does a drinker have to offer if not to be in committee of friends gathering.
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by PassingShot(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:
Nna, na lie. Integrity and honour are rare qualities in a man. Very few leaders possess it.

If you observe, even the sycophants surrounding GEJ when he was in power never called him a man of honour and integrity, let alone, pple from the outside.
True.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
kristisking:
Go ahead and continue to erect billboards all over the state showing you, Buhari and Obama in handshakes.'Ode'!This oshi has taken Obama as his god and how does this affect the lives of the common man in the soceity positively?He forget to realise that Obama is just a man like him.This is how some of these African leaders reduce themselves to nothing before ttheir counterparts abroad.

Inferiority has done so much harm to African leaders. Imagine the useless Governor erecting billboards all over Imo State with workers unpaid salaries.

Also, in Nigeria, the major thing our leaders do is to run to Europe and America every other week. They go cap in hand with inferiority written all over their faces begging for alms. Getting foreign loans which would automatically block our our return to steady economic growth and locks us into greater dependecny on them.

I wonder what America can actually do to help Nigeria. I see this as lips service if after it took them 10 years to kill Osama, destroyed Lybia, Iraq, Egypt and Tunisia while helping them. And couldn't contain ISIS. How come would they now help Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has explained why the United States Government did not support the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, especially in its fight against the Boko Haram terrorists.

Okorocha said the US government outrightly snubbed the immediate past administration because it (the US) did not trust Jonathan.

He, however, said the American government had promised to assist Nigeria in the fight against the Boko Haram insurgency.

Okorocha was among the dignitaries who accompanied Buhari to the United States.

The governor, who spoke while interacting with journalists in Owerri, the Imo State capital, said the meeting between Nigeria and the US would enhance robust relationship.

Okorocha said, “The US made it clear that it could not support the government of Jonathan because it was not comfortable with it.

“Now the American government has promised to help us fight the Boko Haram sect and provide for the Internally Displaced Persons.”

While describing Buhari’s visit to the US as the best so far made by any government, Okorocha said he was happy when the US President, Barak Obama, described Buhari as a man of integrity and honour.

He said, “I felt like singing the national anthem when Obama described our President as a man of integrity and honour; the trip to America is the best outing any President has made outside Nigeria”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/01/i-felt-like-singing-national-anthem-when-obama-called-buhari-man-of-honour-okorocha/

Yes oo unlike MR EX President, we have few men of integrity wich PMB is one of dem and even PDP acknowledge it dat baba is D only one
BAba D Special One, May your days Be Long
Oya eyin omo wailers over to you

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by lomprico(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
See this mumu whey dey sleep throughout the entire meeting.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by kasay: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Blind Colony of Wailers(blind COWs) won't like this thread. Oya, blind COWs, over to you. cheesy
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Forwetinnah: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
JEGA01:
As if Buhari promised them he was going to legalize it. My friend, stop deceiving yourself, pls. ! Jonathan was such a failure in every aspect that pple of high calibre had to avoid him in every possible way.

Pray, tell us!! How successful has Buhari been? By continuing GEJs policies or implementing new ones? Tell us! So because a Brown-Noser and his cronies spent 2.2 billion to go give thanks to his colonial master in the US who rigged him into power, Nigerians should suddenly throw their brains away? Tell the APC to get to the business of the day and stop being silly. Who has Intergrity. ..Buhari?! That word should have another meaning, He's been dared by OBJ his master thief...let him shake! He can only deceive your likes. While Buhari jumps around looking for Presidents to visit, Presidents with REAL INTERGRITY stay in their countries and get Visited by Obama

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by jlinkd78(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
shockwave91:
inferiority complex is a very bad thing..........a very bad thing
only God dia4 knew how he felt when he eventually had d handshake with Obama. Am beginning to believe d Owerri Rochas/Obama billboard saga.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by informato: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
nnachukz:
This man no dey shame at all. Now I believe that his meeting Obama is like going to heaven for him. keep blabbing.
I taya my broda... they are just bringing shame to us. who is america, who is Obama ?...anyways,I no blame buhari and him crew,I blame their poverty ugly way of reasoning... a whole president of Nigeria....rubbish

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Dubem13: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Its obvious that okorocha is an hausa man
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Applaner: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
as if he knows de national anthem

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by dictbennie(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
I guess the same reason why he almost sang the national anthem is the same reason he erected those billboards..U for sing am na, mak Obama and him people know the kain illiterate wey u b...nonsense....Someone should tell this man to shut up...he should go and pay his workers the 4 months salary he is owing them...*In Willie Obiano's voice, any government that owes its workers is an 'irresponsible' government...Oponu..

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by cuteboy2: 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rochas won't you go and patch pot holes and rehabilitate decaying schools in Imo State?

We are tired of this Obama, Obama mantra.

Get over it and go back to work. Abi you want to marry him after he rejected Mugabe's proposal?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by collyno1985: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Idiot
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Phinagold(f): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pls guys help me answer this question, is Rochas d only person that accompanied Buhari to the US? Why the blabbing and billboards? Gosh!!!!

So surprised Amaechi the "i pass my neighbour generator" has been silent ever since they returned. Change indeed.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by eboyz: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
okorocha is confuse man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas / Wike Speaks After His Re-Election: I Cannot Totally Say I Am A Happy Man / Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.