Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... (28893 Views)

Okorocha: I Won't Contest Presidency In 2019 Because Of Buhari / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Photo : See What Obama Called Buhari During Their Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by eboyz: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
okorocha is a confuse man.
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by 2dillu2(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mprepz:
I keep on telling people that this man is not well
Since there is no Psychatric hospital in Imo
They should bring him to PH
you have psychiatric hospital down there and you failed to admit wike and madam faka

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
jlinkd78:
only God dia4 knew how he felt when he eventually had d handshake with Obama. Am beginning to believe d Owerri Rochas/Obama billboard saga.

u didn't believe dem b4??
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Realist2: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Yes oo unlike MR EX President, we have few men of integrity wich PMB is one of dem and even PDP acknowledge it dat baba is D only one
BAba D Special One, May your days Be Long
Oya eyin omo wailers over to you

What criteria is this so called integrity weighed upon??,
Buhari who couldn't proved to the world that he has School Certificates, Who couldn't declare his asset publicly as promised, whose Ambition has led to the death of many innocent citizens including 10 corps members, someone whose nepotic nature has beclouded his sense of federal character.
Obama was only flattery Buhari,before APC will list that as one its achievement.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/ In this case, he has every right to feel inferior.
Of course, he is inferior.
Okoroxha is richer than Obama but when Obama sneezes Okorocha catches cold.
Power pass power. \
any where Okorocha sees Obama in this life, he will inferior.
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by mkmonday: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
He his indeed
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nellybii: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
melzabull:
yorubastad, aren't you tired of posting same picture in every thread? I know you are too daft to make a reasonable comment but this your latest st√pidity is out of this world

You are here insulting Yoruba on every thread and at every opportunity, hmm can you please kindly mention one igbo man or woman alive that can be referred to as being of integrity and honour?. Do this first then we continue.
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by ronald4lif(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
These pseudo change agents of APC sha. So because Obama called Buhari a man of integrity we all should toss champagne? Obama and the hypocritical West are not sympathetic to the course of Nigerians and Africans at large. It's a shame that Rochas thinks Obama remarks to Mr president is a commendable gesture.

This panegyrics accolades and sudden romance of Buhari and the West will lead us to no good. Any country that wants to progress must distance themselves from these hypocrites. China, Brazil and Russia is a case study.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by front247: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
That is not d work of efcc, una for ask effcc to settle husband and wife matter for house. SenselessNess
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Obiwiz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol..... Support true federalism a.k.a resource control or you're a parasite. TRUE FEDERALISM IN NIGERIA OR SPLIT NIGERIA! Datz wat I've been WAILING about. And even diz days on nairaland, many people no fit make better sentence without d words 'wailer, wailing' etc. Well maybe na new addition for dia vocabulary. I hope say dem pass English genuinely for o'level sha.
For Rochas, my state governor, I tire for d guy. maybe na really true say him get family ties with our northern brothers. because most ibo men na correct guy men. Rochas no just sabi do like guyman at all. Later now,if Hulk Hogan begin provoke say make no black man cum near him white daughter, we go dey vex say him be racist.
Bashing is allowed but while you're bashing, pause a while and ask urself dis questions:
1. Am I bashing dis guy because I feel insulted as a parasite?
2. Are d majority of my folks, kinsmen/tribesmen helplessly dependent on d resources from other people's lands for their livelihoods?
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by kraftykc(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... The Iwelle One of Igbo land. The only Igbo man that have what it takes to be nigerian president. #Funny man though# cheesy

God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

why didnt he call GEJ a man of integrity when they both met?

Because GEJ went for business and not for praise.

They praise you to deceive you!
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by chidicky: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sycophant
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nellybii:

You are here insulting Yoruba on every thread and at every opportunity, hmm can you please kindly mention one igbo man or woman alive that can be referred to as being of integrity and honour?. Do this first then we continue.

Do you even know the meaning of integrity?

Does Buhari really posses the trait of Integrity? Check the meaning of Integrity before quoting me.....

If he do, tell him to Probe Tinubu, Obj, Amechi, order States House of Assembly to impeach all Governors that haven't pay salaries of their workers and order EFCC to arrest them for probe.

He should look into Siemens, Transcorp sell, Return our PTDF money he siphoned and tell Nigeria how he made his wealth as former Military Head of State.
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by nwaezeubom: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has explained why the United States Government did not support the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, especially in its fight against the Boko Haram terrorists.

Okorocha said the US government outrightly snubbed the immediate past administration because it (the US) did not trust Jonathan.

He, however, said the American government had promised to assist Nigeria in the fight against the Boko Haram insurgency.

Okorocha was among the dignitaries who accompanied Buhari to the United States.

The governor, who spoke while interacting with journalists in Owerri, the Imo State capital, said the meeting between Nigeria and the US would enhance robust relationship.

Okorocha said, “The US made it clear that it could not support the government of Jonathan because it was not comfortable with it.

“Now the American government has promised to help us fight the Boko Haram sect and provide for the Internally Displaced Persons.”

While describing Buhari’s visit to the US as the best so far made by any government, Okorocha said he was happy when the US President, Barak Obama, described Buhari as a man of integrity and honour.

He said, “I felt like singing the national anthem when Obama described our President as a man of integrity and honour; the trip to America is the best outing any President has made outside Nigeria”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/01/i-felt-like-singing-national-anthem-when-obama-called-buhari-man-of-honour-okorocha/

Okorocha felt like singing national anthem because he might be mentally deranged. When u came to the United States and saw how everything was organized, how about taking some ideas back to Nigeria and demonstrate that...ellipsis.
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by nwaezeubom: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nellybii:

ah um um um , if u insist. so nobody in Igbo land can be considered people of integrity. what is the criterion if I may ask.
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dat one go sabi sing the national anthem sef
*smh
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by sdindan: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... The Iwelle One of Igbo land. The only Igbo man that have what it takes to be nigerian president. #Funny man though# cheesy
Dreamer
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by ibietela2(m): 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
melzabull:
ab0ki you are pained. Good!

Have you washed your pr!ck today?

That Indian bastar.d?
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by ibietela2(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
JEGA01:
As if Buhari promised them he was going to legalize it. My friend, stop deceiving yourself, pls. Jonathan was such a failure in every aspect that pple of high calibre had to avoid him in every possible way.

Can you lead your ward?
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by spencekat(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Childish!
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by thundafire: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
IGBO ABOKI ALWAYS AN IDIOT IN EVERYTHING HE DOES YET SUPPORTERS WILL SAY DY VOTE CHANGE OYA SING ANTHEM PAY UR WORKERS
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by fabre4: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
And what did Obama call Rocha's foolish man Rejoicing over somebody's good reputation don't go and create yours
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by PecE2Make: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
What else do u expect? Jonathan is a Christian. Obama and Buhari are Muslims. Solve the mathematics
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Ifiegboria(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Where you expecting Obama to say otherwise? I hope a greater Nigeria
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by Ifiegboria(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Was he expecting Obama to say otherwise? Hypocrisy at its peak. I hoping for greater Nigeria
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by nkemjacob2(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
no wonder u placed a billboard on d street, displaying a dream come true. Una sabi fall hand. The billboard has it given the youths jobs
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by frankyychiji(f): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
midolian:
you are a clown! cheesy cheesy
Usu!
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by obichiekweibe59: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mr Okorocha, sorry Govnor Okorocha, what ctually is your view about Pres Buhari"s pattern of appointments?
Are you ok with everything he is doing just because of your dream on 2019 elections?
Do you ever discuss the plight of your people with him,or you belong to the "DONT ROCK THE BOAT" group.
Its appalling that you dont seem to care about the exclusion of the south east in the scheme of things in nigeria.
Remember,if south east does not have a voice now,she will also be silent in 2019.
Read about Late Sam Mbakwe of NPP days.He got more than was due for his state as an opposition governor.What more you,who is in the ruling party.
Do not be carried away by the music of the present because tomorrow is just around the corner.
Be the voice of the South east today,and posterity will not forget you.
Propaganda is different from actuality.
Be wise.
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by daveP(m): 1:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Hypocrisis
Re: Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... by onosking(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
donbrowser:
Man of Integrity? OK oh

FTC again 6th time today
*Kneels down to pray* Father as u have decided to deal with my enemies this month please continue with all the might amen.
Pls can u send me dat pic,its funny.thk u.
08064034395...whatsapp.
...wen God finally have time for ur enemies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / Niger Delta Celebrates Tompolo's 46th Birthday, Unveils T-shirts, Calls Him Hero / APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.