Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour (2363 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Tgirl4real(f): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2009
smiley smiley smiley

A friend of mine actually asked the question on another forum. grin
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by segzicres(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2009
you'll use oxygen mask all the tyme the person's around.
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Tgirl4real(f): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2009
ha. . . it's not dat bad now. lol cheesy

Well . . . how will u kiss then undecided
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by C2H5OH(f): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2009
Buy her listerine on her birthday.
Slip a couple mints into her mouth when you kiss her.
Whenever you brush try as much as possible to take her along with you.

I think she'll get the gist soon enough if you do these things.
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by bigbumper(f): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by sistajay(f): 11:34am On Mar 18, 2009
Just come out straight with it, tell him/her they have a mouth odour. It's best they hear it from you and not from another person. After that I'm sure they'll improve on their oral hygiene or whatever the cause is.
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Tgirl4real(f): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Buy her listerine on her birthday.
Slip a couple mints into her mouth when you kiss her.
Whenever you brush try as much as possible to take her along with you.

I think she'll get the gist soon enough if you do these things.

grin grin cool anyway
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Tgirl4real(f): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2009
sista-jay:

Just come out straight with it, tell him/her they have a mouth odour. It's best they hear it from you and not from another person. After that I'm sure they'll improve on their oral hygiene or whatever the cause is.

that is a nyc one

big_bumper:

shocked shocked shocked

Your eyes will soon pop out. lol
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Pataki: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2009
There is the reverse psychology which I used when I had such a girl way-back. Told her, I needed to brush my teeth and mouth anytime we ended-up kissing. At a point in time, she got the message, and became more conscious to her mouth odor.
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by poshangel: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2009
Tgirl4real:

grin grin cool anyway
not cool. mouth odour is not a disease and can be as a result of different things which i dont know about. anyway, i have a friend who had terrible mouth odour and was always embarrassed when she came around and talked. more than anything i tried not to cringe at the odour, one day someone who isnt her friend actually just came out direct and told her and it was so embarrassing but now its no more. she made efforts to get rid of the odour and now we can laff about it sometimes she ll just ask 'hope my mouth is not smelling' and really it doesnt smell anymore.
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Ben13: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2009
segzi cres:

you'll use oxygen mask all the tyme the person's around.

this is serious cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Tonyet1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2009
@Tgirl4real,

babie girl sometimes ur posts actually gets me thinking the other way round,

well to the question,

a friend of mine actually had a beautiful gf who had similar problems too (mouth odour) and he asked me how he could address it, now a lot of times many of urs fail to understand the real essence of a true relationship, to me a relationship is one in which i can tell you ur rites and wrongs and u dont have any ill feelings for that

here's what i told him

tell your chikala say she has a dental problem ,period, a true lover will love you for that i swear, after that i recommended he takes her for "DENTAL WASH"

what is dental wash?

alot of us may have or not have heard about it sha, but its a medical cleansing of one's dental forms(i.e. the teeth and the whole mouth), a lot of mouth odour emanated from our negligence to wash our mouth properly

guess what,

his chikala accepted and he footed the bill, very cheap (N5k) and boy when this girl came through i swear her mouth scents as a fragrance,

back to the question,

if you bf or gf has a problem like this , be bold to let them know and recommend same to them

"dem say na person weh like u go tell u say ur mouth dey smell oh" grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Ben13: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2009
tonye-t you're living the real life cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by CrazyMan(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2009
What do you want me do. . . I would advice her to brush her teeth five times a day,

If the odor persists, I would take her to a dentist for treatment.

If the odor persists, I would take her to the church for deliverance.

If odor persists, I would bring her to my shrine for spiritual cleansing.

If the odor still persists, then I would abandon her because; I might die as a result of the bad odor if I try to maintain that relationship.
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Tonyet1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2009
Ben20001:

tonye-t you're living the real life cheesy

thanx Sir, how far na, e don tay o! wink wink
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by segzicres(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2009
@tgurl that's the point. it's the odour that chases one away from kissing. you claim hid infection.
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by ilaugh1: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2009
kiss him or her daily so you can get used to the toilet smelling mouth.
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by yme1(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2009
lol
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Tgirl4real(f): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2009
Thanks tonye-t cheesy That is a good one too.

crazykid:

What do you want me do. . . I would advice her to brush her teeth five times a day,

If the odor persists, I would take her to a dentist for treatment.

If the odor persists, I would take her to the church for deliverance.

If odor persists, I would bring her to my shrine for spiritual cleansing.

If the odor still persists, then I would abandon her because; [b]I might die as a result of the bad odor [/b]if I try to maintain that relationship.

Na wa for u o grin
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by CrazyMan(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Na wa for u o grin
At least I said the truth. Many Nairalanders can't do that lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by patwhizkid(f): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2009
lol
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2009
kik her out man grin
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by tope2000(f): 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2009
Buy him or her mouthwash undecided
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Sauron1: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2009
tope2000:

Buy him or her mouthwash undecided

A babe with mouth odour??
Get her several boxes of altoids and a dozen bottles of parozone. grin
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by LadyT(f): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2009
Ask them do they know what tonsil stones are?

If they say no which Im sure they will get them to google it and check to make sure they dont have it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith

lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by tope2000(f): 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

A babe with a mouth odour??
Get her several boxes of altoids and a dozen bottles of parozone. grin

lol. . . .parozone ke? grin cheesy
why dont u kuku poison her tongue
i agree she does need several boxes of altoids cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Sauron1: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2009
tope2000:

lol. . . .parozone ke? grin cheesy
why dont u kuku poison her tongue

Maybe she is better off poisoned!!! cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by tope2000(f): 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Maybe she is better off poisoned!!! cheesy

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
u are wicked sad
poisoned just because she has mouth odour?? so what if she has BO?? tongue
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Sauron1: 11:55pm On Mar 18, 2009
tope2000:

Ha!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
u are wicked sad
poisoned just because she has mouth odour?? so what if she has BO?? tongue

BO?? Strangle her.
PO?? Stick an ice-pick in her knees and spray her ass with a peppergas. cheesy grin
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by tope2000(f): 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

BO?? Strangle her.
PO?? Stick an ice-pick in her knees and spray her ass with a peppergas. cheesy grin

are u sure u are not adam_brody or Bleep you?? shocked tongue

on a serious note. . .people need to take very good care of their hygiene esp the women lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by vivaladiva(f): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2009
buy him or her two boxes of tom tom, 3 boxes of trebor, 300 tubes of close up, 60 bottles of listerine, enof tic tacs to last a year, if  i remember anything else i will certainly let u know
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by spoilt(f): 12:13am On Mar 19, 2009
vivaladiva:

buy him or her two boxes of tom tom, 3 boxes of trebor, 300 tubes of close up, 60 bottles of listerine, enof tic tacs to last a year, if i remember anything else i will certainly let u know

No matter what you do, that mouth odour will persist. shocked Bad mouth odour can suffocate an elephant. AAArrrgh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go / Nigerian Men / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.