Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Are All Men Jealous? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Men Jealous? (6617 Views)

***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** / Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All Men Jealous? by IamLEGEND1: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
pun means insult. (diss).
You need google in ur life
or a dictionary.
#NoOffenceIntended.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by bare1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
It's actually a typical thing of the mankind. Men can be jealous and so can women as well. As a matter of fact women are known for this. People take it to be normal sometimes but it's not, and so isn't a whole lot of other life issues that people consider normal like cursing, using vulgar words, being vengeful, dishonesty, selfishness, and so on and on. People who realise that life can actually be normal without so much negativity have chosen to seek self-development. Personally, I had to seek self-growth myself because I knew it wasn't right from the way so many people in the society live life. I knew there was something more and so had to rise above the ordinary and I'm glad I did because now I understand the meaning of true love and happiness. And it's very easy to tell from afar the kind of people I come across, making it easy to attract the kind of person best for me, someone who possess same values as I do.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
How about my character?
I can't say. You should have good character as well to compliment that asss.
Your height is okay too.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
teepsee:
Just registered today and this is your first post? And you want me to believe you. Well I know what you are looking for, don't worry you will find.
what if I registered so I can post?
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
learn when to use the quote 'no pun intended'...there is no pun in your statement.
some will still see it as insult.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
McEwen:

are you for real? angry
yes.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
ksbusari:
Cos' u bitches ain't loyal
your bitches you meant?
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by teepsee(f): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
what if I registered so I can post?
after that what? Let Call it what it's. Well, you welcome
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Musicminista(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Like what?
no need iv read ur oda comments so i know d issue
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

I can't say. You should have good character as well to compliment that asss.

Your height is okay too.
thank you.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
thank you.
Are you new on nairaland?
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by ksbusari(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
your bitches you meant?
do u have to respond to every comment? Y dont u sit back and enjoy d comments as they roll in and pick d one u feel will help in ur relationship wit guys. U can make a man to be really jealous nw. U will always want to have ur say and it does nt always work in a relationship. Time is goin. Get married little girl.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Musicminista(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
I meant to say that cheating on you was bad.

its wasnt her fault it was more like she was chheating on d oda guy cos she told me she was single n we got really serious
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by BOWOTO(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
funny enough I don't like keeping male friends that much for this same problem.
okay dear, maybe you should choose your men wisely, spend time to get to know each other, and look for a man who has something doing, its mostly jobless men that have time to be all up in your business.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Transformium: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Transformium:

Why is yo _ass so big?
Is that supposed to be a diss too?

1 Like

Re: Are All Men Jealous? by harffie(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Seeing your picture, well I wouldn't trust a priest with you. Can't you see?? Lol# it gets annoying sometimes I know, but some guys are very emotional than usual. So in turn they get protective.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
BOWOTO:
okay dear, maybe you should choose your men wisely, spend time to get to know each other, and look for a man who has something doing, its mostly jobless men that have time to be all up in your business.
blabber.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Musicminista:

its wasnt her fault it was more like she was chheating on d oda guy cos she told me she was single n we got really serious
So why did you guys break up if she sacrificed her other relationship for you?
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
ksbusari:
do u have to response to every comment? Y dont u sit back and enjoy d comments as they roll in and pick d one u feel will help in ur relationship wit guys. U can make a man to be really jealous nw. U will always want to have ur say and it does nt always work in a relationship. Time is goin. Get married little girl.
am still young.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Are you new on nairaland?
I had been a guest for long.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
teepsee:
after that what? Let Call it what it's. Well, you welcome
thank you.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

You need google in ur life

or a dictionary.

#NoOffenceIntended.
ok
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
pun means insult. (diss).
Best Answer (Chosen by Voter)
It's an ironic remark, actually--people often used to say "no pun intended" when they made a pun. This COULD literally mean that the speaker really did not intend to make a pun, but couldn't think of non-punning words to express what they were saying. More often the speaker was trying to draw the listener's attention to an intentional pun in a mock-humble way. Especially if the pun ridiculed someone, this was a witty way to disavow any intention to insult.

The statement "pun intended" draws the listener's attention to the pun in a very clumsy way, and I would avoiding using it. It's a bad cliché, like one of those quotes attributed to Yogi Berra (like "déjà vu all over again"wink that's been used so many times that many people miss the irony in it. Unintentional self-parody makes the speaker sound ignorant and silly.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Skip • 8 years
Comment
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
cuteboy2:

It means the men you date are insecure.

Go with a guy who is secure and can trust you always.

You are not being realistic. Insecure indeed. Insecurity might be a problem but you shouldn't just rule the guys out as insecure.

For trust to become solid, a lot of work has to go into it, including certain sacrifices. You don't just come around and trust somebody just so she can think you are secure.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
I had been a guest for long.
Good. You're welcome...have fun.

1 Like

Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Good. You're welcome...have fun.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
thank you.
I will be sending you a PM in a week time. Do reply back when you get that pls.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by BOWOTO(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
that's a blow on me. Well, not exactly so.
Most times tho!
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Eddodoh(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
I stop trusting women since 1816AD when my gf told me she's always at home whenever i called, saw her wit a dude i asked n she said dat he's her cousin.
Lolz!!! Women, using their uncle or cousing's name to deceive & cheat on their guy since d tym of Adam & Eve.

My instinct won't allow me. I had to call some1 i trust to check on her d result was heartbroken. I later discovered dat she got preggy for d dude.

That experience has effect on me today. Ur body language give d guy d reason to suspect u or get jealous.
I have realized dat when u give women 1inch they take 2 inch thinking dat since u trust them, they go out 2 do whatever they want n come back to meet u because u r unsuspecting.

Women are lyk cats. Cats dont pass excreta close to d house n If dey do, dey dig a hole to cover it.
Any lady keepin to many male friends or usually receivin strange calls is a sign or reason to make her partner jealous.

I displayed my jealousy on d street recently when i saw my gf wit a dude i neva know. All I did was dat i ignored her because we were suppose to go to my abode together. Oh mehn!!! She bursted wit tears, crying.

It takes matured minds to handle such ladies or relationship.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
BOWOTO:
Most times tho!
how many guys are we even talking about? Am still young please.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

I will be sending you a PM in a week time. Do reply back when you get that pls.
grin you did already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice / Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service / Case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.