Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? (4658 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
As crazy as it sounds,some men are jealous of their own babies. Everybody knows a new baby requires constant care and attention for a while. My question is, who is really making you jealous: your wife, for been for so close with your baby? Or your baby for coming between you and your wife?
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by iykekelvins(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
I see no reason why a man should be jealous of his own baby

He's been receiving the care since before his baby came
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
iykekelvins:
I see no reason why a man should be jealous of his own baby

He's been receiving the care since before his baby came

True, but you know it happens yeah? My uncle was like that when his first baby came
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Skryptchex(m): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Married men in the house....

Over to you....

Lemme park here...
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Skryptchex:
Married men in the house....

Over to you....

Lemme park here...

No parking, No loitering, No waiting, No standing, No breathing angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Sistem007(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
Yea it sounds funny but it happens so what's the solution? The woman should just try to strike the balance. Actually some women cause it when they make it so obvious that the man doesn't mean much anymore to her but the baby.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by iykekelvins(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

True, but you know it happens yeah? My uncle was like that when his first baby came
Yeah, it happens

To some men, its just like the baby came and took all the time and attention their wives used to give to them
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by IamLEGEND1: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
O.k
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sistem007:
Yea it sounds funny but it happens so what's the solution? The woman should just try to strike the balance. Actually some women cause it when they make it so obvious that the man doesn't mean much anymore to her but the baby.

Striking that balance is the problem. Being a mother is very demanding task on its own...don't know why the men can't just chill a little embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sistem007:

Striking that balance is the problem. Being a mother is very demanding task on its own...don't know why the men can't just chill a little embarassed. Your own baby fa
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Skryptchex(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

No parking, No loitering, No waiting, No standing, No breathing angry

Kk.. ..

I go put am for mind for next time
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Sistem007(m): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

Striking that balance is the problem. Being a mother is very demanding task on its own...don't know why the men can't just chill a little embarassed. Your own baby fa

#smiles...my dear it's not that easy o. Put urself in the man's shoe a bit. What if it's the man that got so attached to the baby that all he cares about is the baby and not ur well being anymore the way he used to? it's a two way thing anyways, just that it's more inclined to the males coz the mothers get to bond with the baby more than the men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Because they themselves r babies too.
Its just two babies fighting for their mother's attention.

The difference is dat one of them is a shameless baby grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by DesChyko: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
I wouldn't know how real this is. I think with a good knowledge of the roles each member of the family has to play, such scene should be non-existent.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Oche211(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
That means such a man is even a baby himself. Baby jealous of a baby.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
mineANDurs:
Because they themselves r babies too.
Its just two babies fighting for their mother's attention.

The difference is dat one of them is a shameless baby grin

Lmaooo i get that. Some even complain about their wives denying them access to her boobs ...saying its for the baby alone
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
DesChyko:
I wouldn't know how real this is. I think with a good knowledge of the roles each member of the family has to play, such scene should be non-existent.

That's the way it should be. But trust me the big babies are always jealous of the small babies
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oche211:
That means such a man is even a baby himself.
Baby jealous of a baby.

All men are babies tongue

Watch them come for my head angry
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sistem007:

#smiles...my dear it's not that easy o. Put urself in the man's shoe a bit. What if it's the man that got so attached to the baby that all he cares about is the baby and not ur well being anymore the way he used to? it's a two way thing anyways, just that it's more inclined to the males coz the mothers get to bond with the baby more than the men.

Are you married?
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Oche211(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

All men are babies tongue

Watch them come for my head angry
i think i shld be d first... I no go blame u. I shld blame dat guy who answers whn u call him "baby"...
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Oche211:

i think i shld be d first...
I no go blame u. I shld blame dat guy who answers whn u call him "baby"...

I don't call him "baby" lool
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Oche211(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

I don't call him "baby" lool

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=Oche211 post=44821053][/quote]

grin
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Sistem007(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

Are you married?
Yea
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sistem007:

Yea

I see why you can relate with the topic properly grin
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Aguiyi13(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Well Am different ; likewise My perspective as regards that. Really a thing of Joy seeing Mother n child all wrapped up inlove , Am the Man of the house, and Am gonna act like one, not some jealous Dad. Gonna show My wife n kids same amount of undiluted Love. A family should be indivisible no matter what .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Aguiyi13:
Well Am different ; likewise My perspective as regards that. Really a thing of Joy seeing Mother n child all wrapped up inlove , Am the Man of the house, and Am gonna act like one, not some jealous Dad. Gonna show My wife n kids same amount of undiluted Love. A family should be indivisible no matter what .

Awww,marry me already! smiley
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by Aguiyi13(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:

Awww,marry me already! smiley

#smiles, I'd luv to hun. you, being a woman who knows her onions, together We can build an Empire. not the story of prince charming, the beauty and the castle; but a tale of Dukes n Duchesses.
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Aguiyi13:

#smiles, I'd luv to hun. you, being a woman who knows her onions, together We can build an Empire. not the story of prince charming, the beauty and the castle; but a tale of Dukes n Duchesses.

*faints* grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by hifaif1: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
layla129:
As crazy as it sounds,some men are jealous of their own babies. Everybody knows a new baby requires constant care and attention for a while. My question is, who is really making you jealous: your wife, for been for so close with your baby? Or your baby for coming between you and your wife?

Thank God I chose to be a priest!!!
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by AfroKnight: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
angry
Where was baby when I was spending good money in Quilox and the palms on his mother just so that she can smile? grin. Where was junior when I was enduring her drama just to be the gentleman she wants? What of the money spent on honeymoon? Now I don marry her finish one boy wan come collect my babe? What will happen to all my investment?

grin grin grin Really, I don't think guys get jealous of their children. It's the women who make a big deal about "focusing" on junior like say na dem go first born pikin for dis world.

Even if baby is sleeping, they will still find something to do just keep oga thirsty. Is that good?
Re: Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? by layla129(f): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2016
hifaif1:

Thank God I chose to be a priest!!!

This priest again cheesy i hope you change your mind soon. Its not easy to stay celibate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Having Sex With Her.. She Suddenly Wants A No Sex Relationship..(help) / 10 Things A Girl Wants But Might Not Ask From Her Guy / Naija Sex Story: His Morning Sex Is The Best I Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.