Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Are All Men Jealous? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Men Jealous? (6613 Views)

***Four 4 Species Of Women That All Men Must Be Aware Of Their Existence×** / Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
grin you did already.
No, I didn't. Check again
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Transformium: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by bare1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Hope you don't mind Sir. I've been turning my head in all directions in thought as to what your signature means. I see war, I see peace, I see Islam and I see peaceful....
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
bare1:

Hope you don't mind Sir. I've been turning my head in all directions in thought as to what your signature means. I see war, I see peace, I see Islam and I see peaceful....

They are paradoxes. Its an act of "double thinking" that contradicts each other. Hope you understand cheesy
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Adaeze003(f): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Woke you rather they didn't care?

*Hope I got the English right*

Guys are relatively easy to be with... Just assure him that you aint nasty and you're good to go. what I mean is, build on the trust.

Unless you're dating an obsessed n paranoid nigga tho... in which case I have nothing to say.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by bare1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

They are paradoxes. Its an act of "double thinking" that contradicts each other. Hope you understand cheesy

Okay...I got lost cause I saw the sequence up until the last phrase. smiley

1 Like

Re: Are All Men Jealous? by bakynes(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Eddodoh:
I stop trusting women since 1816AD when my gf told me she's always at home whenever i called, saw her wit a dude i asked n she said dat he's her cousin.
Lolz!!! Women, using their uncle or cousing's name to deceive & cheat on their guy since d tym of Adam & Eve.

My instinct won't allow me. I had to call some1 i trust to check on her d result was heartbroken. I later discovered dat she got preggy for d dude.

That experience has effect on me today. Ur body language give d guy d reason to suspect u or get jealous.
I have realized dat when u give women 1inch they take 2 inch thinking dat since u trust them, they go out 2 do whatever they want n come back to meet u because u r unsuspecting.

Women are lyk cats. Cats dont pass excreta close to d house n If dey do, dey dig a hole to cover it.
Any lady keepin to many male friends or usually receivin strange calls is a sign or reason to make her partner jealous.

I displayed my jealousy on d street recently when i saw my gf wit a dude i neva know. All I did was dat i ignored her because we were suppose to go to my abode together. Oh mehn!!! She bursted wit tears, crying.

It takes matured minds to handle such ladies or relationship.
I agree with you most likely she gave those guys reasons to suspect her. If she keeps updating her DP's showing herself in different Car front seats, different hotel rooms etc. without his knowledge of your whereabouts then if he doesn't close mark you then he doesn't give a Bleep abt you or love you.

1 Like

Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Transformium:

Just a honest question yo! No disrespect intended.
ok grin
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Great then.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Adaeze003:
Woke you rather they didn't care?

*Hope I got the English right*

Guys are relatively easy to be with... Just assure him that you aint nasty and you're good to go. what I mean is, build on the trust.

Unless you're dating an obsessed n paranoid nigga tho... in which case I have nothing to say.
Noted.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Great then.
So you're just messing with me? cheesy
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
bakynes:

I agree with you most likely she gave those guys reasons to suspect her. If she keeps updating her DP's showing herself in different Car front seats, different hotel rooms etc. without his knowledge of your whereabouts then if he doesn't close mark you then he doesn't give a Bleep abt you or love you.
Am not that kind of girl ok.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by bakynes(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Am not that kind of girl ok.
Ok if you say so then I believe you but with that coke-shaped body you gat there, it will be a bit challenging to get a guy that will trust you coz he knows alot of guys will be dying to have you as their babe. Just take your time before choosing the next guy to date and keep reassuring him that yes alot of guys approach you bt your heart is with him.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
bakynes:

Ok if you say so then I believe you but with that coke-shaped body you gat there, it will be a bit challenging to get a guy that will trust you coz he knows alot of guys will be dying to have you as their babe. Just take your time before choosing the next guy to date and keep reassuring him that yes alot of guys approach you bt your heart is with him.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

So you're just messing with me? cheesy
how do you mean sir?
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
how do you mean sir?
Just kidding cheesy... never mind. Btw which tribe are you from?
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Just kidding cheesy... never mind. Btw which tribe are you from?
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Igbo
Wow! Really?
Which part of igbo land are you from?
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Wow! Really?

Which part of igbo land are you from?
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by texmi2u(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Am so scared of dating because more often than not the guy always ends up suspecting my every move. It got so bad that my last date accused me of being too close to my cousin, my own blood. Most people think am lucky but they don't know what I go through. Right now am so tired of this dating ish. Any other person going through this? Please let's share.

Never create any act of suspicion... Very critical.
Guys are different with level of tolerance allowing their babe's being free with other people... keyword* Know your guy wella.
Don't be discouraged from dating... it's only of best way to find your perfect match.

1 Like

Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Gurgle(f): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
I think I would like a little jealousy, but not so much that it becomes suffocating

But OP the guy accusing you of being with your cousin took it too far. I think hes just insecure
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Ibuzo, Delta.

Thats good. Hope you know how to speak igbo fluently? cheesy

Where do you base?

Use igbo to reply me.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Thats good. Hope you know how to speak igbo fluently? cheesy

Where do you base?

Use igbo to reply me.

grin ebi m na Lagos.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
grin ebi m na Lagos.

grin grin That's good. I love that.

Are you on FB?
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Musicminista(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
So why did you guys break up if she sacrificed her other relationship for you?
She didnt sacrifice really. She knew I was serious cos we are childhood friends...
She didnt leave him she just wanted me for keeps n him for play
Besides i cannot destroy someone else's relationship to make mine its not fair on d guy.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Musicminista(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
So why did you guys break up if she sacrificed her other relationship for you?
She didnt sacrifice really. She knew I was serious cos we are childhood friends...
She didnt leave him she just wanted me for keeps n him for play
Besides i cannot destroy someone else's relationship to make mine its not fair on d guy. i hav a conscience
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by sneak3(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Am so scared of dating because more often than not the guy always ends up suspecting my every move. It got so bad that my last date accused me of being too close to my cousin, my own blood. Most people think am lucky but they don't know what I go through. Right now am so tired of this dating ish. Any other person going through this? Please let's share.

For. Guy to be suspecting 'ur every moves' you must have left roomssss for suspicion
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by ksbusari(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
am still young.
i see.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by neuralnets: 12:17am On Aug 02, 2015
CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. YOU HAVE WAY TOO MANY MALE PALS AND TOASTERS FROM ALL CORNERS OF LIFE. BEEN THERE WITH A GIRL BEFORE. HER COUSINS EVEN FLIRT WITH HER.
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Musicminista(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2015
thatnaijabae:
Yes ooo!!! except he doesnt really care about you and ur not valuable to him. by jealous varies in degrees. Just imagine someone trying claim ur mum
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Musicminista(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2015
neuralnets:
CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. YOU HAVE WAY TOO MANY MALE PALS AND TOASTERS FROM ALL CORNERS OF LIFE. BEEN THERE WITH A GIRL BEFORE. HER COUSINS EVEN FLIRT WITH HER.

We have cleared dat up.... for someone like her der will be numerous toasters but its her job to assure her guy. To me she doesnt seem like one who flirts
Re: Are All Men Jealous? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2015
thatnaijabae:
in fact, with dis ur profile pics nd d way u pose, im beginning to get jealous nd suspicious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / Now Trending: Girl Quits Her Job To Breastfeed Her Boyfriend Every Two Hours / 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.