Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Lie On There Weddingday Than Anything?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Lie On There Weddingday Than Anything?? (784 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Lie On There Weddingday Than Anything?? by yeman2012(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
I really find this strange but true because I don't really no maybe any of you guys have come across one or two occasion like mine?

I was at a wedding occasion last week Saturday were i was seating a little closer to the bride when a young lady finally came and was asking the bride why is there no meat available but only fish?? You couldn't believe what the bride told the poor lady..the bride was like OoOo..sorry day stole the cow and some chicken we bought 3days ago before the wedding..and I was like OoOoboy see lie!! So some ladies still they lie on there wedding day again?? The bible says. say the truth and the truth will set you free.. why can't you just tell the poor lady that sorry we only bought some kilo of meats and they were not expecting so many people that's all..ladies I don't really no OoOh!!!...owner they lie on Valentine's day,Christmas day,new year day,independence day,mothers day,fathers day. Even on wedding day again?? This made me fear some ladies to the extended that even when a lady give me ice block inside a cup and she told me the ice block is very cooled. I go first touch the ice block to confrm maybe the ice block is truly cooled not hot!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie On There Weddingday Than Anything?? by martcrown: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie On There Weddingday Than Anything?? by Truth24(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie On There Weddingday Than Anything?? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Not that deep...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie On There Weddingday Than Anything?? by DrObum(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wetin be your own OP

Tatafo kills oooooooo!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie On There Weddingday Than Anything?? by uniqueren(f): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Na so joblessness do u reach?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie On There Weddingday Than Anything?? by Fulaboy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
YourMain:
Not that deep...
Dear sekinah my greetings
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie On There Weddingday Than Anything?? by phransixca(f): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
The bridegroom is not the female partner please!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie On There Weddingday Than Anything?? by komek(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
In as much as I don't believe ur story, I know Nigerian ladies and lies are like honey and the bee.

Atimes I wonder if their lies are related to the bad state of the Economy.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Lie On There Weddingday Than Anything?? by austine4real(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Women hater.

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs That Shows Your Are Dating A Retired Runs Girl / What Do You Understand By This Quote? / Which Number Is The Best Arrangement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.