Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? (1111 Views)

How I Ruined My Marriage Because Of Pride / Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Daughterzion(f): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
In the times of the old when there was still a sense of dignity, a woman's pride was her virginity but now, the reverse is the case.
In our world today, you dont have to beg a lady calling your ancestors names before she can sleep with you. Just bring out the cash and the rest is history! Whatever happened to biblical principles? Whatever happened to our pride?
Are they all gone? I don't want to believe that.
According to the bible a guy and lady shouldn't have sex until they are married but now? The so called christains are the baba for the game.
You may blame it on the change of time and technology but let me ask you didn't God know there would be a time like this before he made the law? Of course he did!
So my sisters and my brothers i would like this to be a call back to our sense of dignity and though i know some will ignore but at least ave done my part afterall it is even in the Bible that many are called but few are chosen.
Teamvirgin.

2 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by afolwalex20(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Is dis meant for d ladies alone

Brothers let's ride on
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Kossyne(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Virginity is just overrated
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
If only you are a virgin, I might take you serious.
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Daughterzion(f): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Daughterzion:
In the times of the old when there was still a sense of dignity, a woman's pride was her virginity but now, the reverse is the case.
In our world today, you dont have to beg a lady calling your ancestors names before she can sleep with you. Just bring out the cash and the rest is history! Whatever happened to biblical principles? Whatever happened to our pride?
According to the bible a guy and lady shouldn't have sex until they are married but now? The so called christains are the baba for the game.
You may blame it on the change of time and technology but let me ask you didn't God know there would be a time like this before he made the law? Of course he did!
So my sisters and my brothers i would like this to be a call back to our sense of dignity and though i know some will ignore but at least ave done my part afterall it is even in the Bible that many are called but few are chosen.
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by eddysernal(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Since we are incoporating evertyn from the west its no surprize infact im surprised that we still have a small sense of dignity compared to our western brothers but mind you if we are t go buy histry we will surpass our western brothers soon because not only are we good learners we usually go a step futher...so my sister diont be surprised
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Daughterzion(f): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
eddysernal:
Since we are incoporating evertyn from the west its no surprize infact im surprised that we still have a small sense of dignity compared to our western brothers but mind you if we are t go buy histry we will surpass our western brothers soon because not only are we good learners we usually go a step futher...so my sister diont be surprised
why are we the only ones doing the 'copying'. Everything they do we follow, good or bad we don't care. My sister e tire me o
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Peachess(f): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
True talk but I don't agree with you on everything you wrote up there. If the pride of a lady is her virginity, what is the pride of a man?
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Tallesty1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kossyne:
Virginity is just overrated
I don't think so.

Sex is what's overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Gurgle(f): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
hm
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by bqlekan(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
no, virginity was actually overrated then. operation #NoToVirgins grin
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Kossyne(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't think so.

Sex is what's overrated.

Then why is it that whenever the issue is raised, it borders on only the female gender.? Or is female virginity more sacred than that of their male counterparts?
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Daughterzion(f): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't think so.

Sex is what's overrated.
true talk
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Anomnity: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Daughterzion:
Teamvirgin.

We need more people Like this on nairaland. In fact its hard to believe that this topic is posted on nairaland were perversion is extolled.

The west especially America and Britain are to be fully blamed for the great moral degradation worldwide and their biggest tool is the multi-billion dollar corrupt movies and media programmes they spearhead.
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Tallesty1(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kossyne:

Then why is it that whenever the issue is raised, it borders on only the female gender.? Or is female virginity more sacred than that of their male counterparts?
I think you should forward this question to the creator that sealed only woman.
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by octopusfreaky(f): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
if you are virgin ,,,good for you and please keep it...many have lost God's hidden gift wen it was taken away....
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by octopusfreaky(f): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
I think you should forward this question to the creator that sealed only woman.
it is well with you...that's all I can say for now.
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by IamLEGEND1: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
since na girls u dey refer to
i suppose we guys can carry on with our ministry.
Re: Whatever Happened To Our Sense Of Pride? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol. It is what it is,u can't change or stop the world from changing.

Ur virginity can not buy a cup of garri.

(1) (Reply)

Sone One Should Pls Help This Girl,she's Hot And She's Been "kumminng"(pic) / g / A Sugar Mummy Needs A Romantic Sugar Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.