Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) (1678 Views)

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by xrisdon(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
In life, what ever goes around comes around, ' karma is a bitch ' they say.

APC members and supporters never knew that their own words will come to hurt them, may be they never knew that Buhari will become president some day.

I noticed that some of them are not comfortable seeing people insult PMB.
In as much as I don't support such insults, coming from some people,
APC supporters don't have moral act to be angry because they started it all.

They are just being paid in their own coin, and they should expect more of it and heaven will not fall.

here are the screenshots of some of the insults coming from them against GEJ

And they are now crying foul and calling for the heads of those that are insulting PMB

4 Likes

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by INTROVERT(f): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
hurry up a paste screenshots... I need to sleep jarre

2 Likes

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by BRIGHTTAZ: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
What u sow de same u reap

5 Likes

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by xrisdon(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:

lol, you never disappoints

1 Like

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by xrisdon(m): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
more

1 Like

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by ApcSucks: 12:08am On Aug 02, 2015
INTROVERT:

Ok
Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by 9jalyte: 12:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Thank you! Now everybody is saying support him, "give him a chance". How criticism is now tagged "hate" comments. I totally do not support the act of rubbishing the personality of the Nigerian president. I am aware that an insult on the president is an insult on Nigeria. But the APC guy do not get that. Eg, they keep giving reason why America did not work with GEJ but will work with Buhari. Now the question is, are u saying denying support for PDP govt. Was not denying Nigeria support? So, because they don't like the face of Jonathan, they closed their eyes and watched people die, and some APC guys are justifying that? And I keep asking this question; how come the only money Americans see is the money in Abacha and Jonathan's government. That is very instructive about these two presidents and American policies.

Honestly, some times I lose faith in our young people and their intellectual depth. Another eg, some people are chanting around that because of the body language of the president, some agencies have started working. Really, and we are blaming GEJ. No body has asked those fellows to be brought to book since they intentionally crippled Nigeria or aided/abated that. Yet, everyone is busy decicrating the most important sit in our nation. This is not about the person of the president, but the authority he is carrying, which the Nigerian people gave him. By interpretation, each time u insult the presidency, u have told us that Nigerians have no supremacy that should be respected.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by kenedy175(m): 12:16am On Aug 02, 2015
What goes around comes around like a hula hoop.
Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by xrisdon(m): 1:03am On Aug 02, 2015
9jalyte:
Thank you! Now everybody is saying support him, "give him a chance". How criticism is now tagged "hate" comments. I totally do not support the act of rubbishing the personality of the Nigerian president. I am aware that an insult on the president is an insult on Nigeria. But the APC guy do not get that. Eg, they keep giving reason why America did not work with GEJ but will work with Buhari. Now the question is, are u saying denying support for PDP govt. Was not denying Nigeria support? So, because they don't like the face of Jonathan, they closed their eyes and watched people die, and some APC guys are justifying that? And I keep asking this question; how come the only money Americans see is the money in Abacha and Jonathan's government. That is very instructive about these two presidents and American policies.

Honestly, some times I lose faith in our young people and their intellectual depth. Another eg, some people are chanting around that because of the body language of the president, some agencies have started working. Really, and we are blaming GEJ. No body has asked those fellows to be brought to book since they intentionally crippled Nigeria or aided/abated that. Yet, everyone is busy decicrating the most important sit in our nation. This is not about the person of the president, but the authority he is carrying, which the Nigerian people gave him. By interpretation, each time u insult the presidency, u have told us that Nigerians have no supremacy that should be respected.

you are right my brother, but the. had truth is that APC started the insult of a thing and it will never stop again, even after PMB's presidency.

Just the same way they supported and cheered Tambuwal for going. against his partys directive in 2011.

The same people are now crying because Sarakii and ekweremaddu emerged SP and DSP respectively.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by lomprico(m): 1:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Theses ones are muslim terrorists na, not really apc supporters.
Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by funkybully(f): 1:47am On Aug 02, 2015
Imagine the unprintable words and soe Bastard has the gut to come here and threaten one with sss. Thunder fire him and his apc fools.

Buhari I will not Wish u death, But u r a failure! Any one has d right to Wish him death as long as buhari is not a member of NL.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by Rose2014: 4:18am On Aug 02, 2015
lomprico:

You go fear APC and denial na. Oh so they're no longer APC supporters? cheesy

Even with video evidence of Buhari's interview in US, you're still trying to deny the things Buhari said.

Now with screenshots of the fb comments, you've denied these ones sharp sharp. Haba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by onenaira3: 4:39am On Aug 02, 2015
APC are home grown hypocrites so wtf do you expect

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by Segadem(m): 4:55am On Aug 02, 2015
Like PDP Luke APC
Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by Segadem(m): 4:55am On Aug 02, 2015
Like PDP like APC
Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 02, 2015
lomprico:

How to separate the two? They behave alike. *seeks shelter in a bunker*

1 Like

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by xrisdon(m): 7:27am On Aug 02, 2015
funkybully:
Imagine the unprintable words and soe Bastard has the gut to come here and threaten one with sss. Thunder fire him and his apc fools.

Buhari I will not Wish u death, But u r a failure! Any one has d right to Wish him death as long as buhari is not a member of NL.

They (APC) started it all, they should just sit back and enjoy it!

1 Like

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by xrisdon(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2015
funkybully:

They (APC) started it all, they should just sit back and enjoy it!!

2 Likes

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by lomprico(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rose2014:

You go fear APC and denial na. Oh so they're no longer APC supporters? cheesy

Even with video evidence of Buhari's interview in US, you're still trying to deny the things Buhari said.

Now with screenshots of the fb comments, you've denied these ones sharp sharp. Haba
Did I tell u I am an apc supporter??
Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by TheFreeOne: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2015

And 1 S** Of Ew* created a thread requesting DSS to arrest some nls.

As much as I don't subscribe to death wish on others but 'He who seeks equity should do so with clean hands.'

2 Likes

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by doublewisdom: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
APC is weeping too early a lot more insults are coming for poo.hari the super dullard. It's a natural law that If you sow the wind you reap the whirlwind!

4 Likes

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by Blackfire(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Truth be told u APC robots started this nonsense... Now that u are in power the PDP commandoes are hitting u back.
A vicious cycle i tell u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by funkybully(f): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
abdulfuntai:
After intensive investigation and thorough research, an apc e~magot who go about threathening people with DSS has been identified.
He has several accounts with nairaland.
His real is OLATUNJI YUSUF.
He oparetes two accounts on nairaland:
SOE
ALATUNJI21.
Phone numbers:
Facebook contact; /olatunji21
2go contact; olowoosmall
Lives in Lagos with traces in ibadan.

His full information is in our data bank. With more than 30 of his pics, we are still looking for him to apprehend.

The mere phone buyer(SOE), has disguised himself to commit crimes by intimidating people as well as inciting nigerians against SS/SE, he has also been calling and begging people to support APC.

While in the first account(SOE), he pretends to be neutral in politics( that is not taking side with pdp and apc), in the second account, he is a paid apc lunatic, who has said/threathens and wish jonathan/pdp death.

That Bastard must b pinned. Thanks for revealing d coward.

1 Like

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
funkybully:

That Bastard must b pinned. Thanks for revealing d coward.
u better don't deceive yourself..lol...my identity is not hidden..trust me...but I will love to meet the investigator you have ...cos he obviously lacks intelligence.

20% of NLers know me personally...so you will be amusing us by your so called details of SOE a.k.a ALATUNJI...lol...funny people...

instead of condemning people who wish the president dead, you are here acting village champion.

CONTINUE
Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by baralatie(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blackfire:
Truth be told u APC robots started this nonsense... Now that u are in power the PDP commandoes are hitting u back.
A vicious cycle i tell u
hmmm!God help us
Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by mrjangaweed: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
funkybully:

Buhari will die soon it's a mission accomplished

Buhari death is yours die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

Buhari's useless family will be wiped out his wife raped to death with stick his son hanged his daughter rape to death his cow killed with chemicals it's already mission accomplished i wish him death he should die very very soon

1 Like

Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by xrisdon(m): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Buhari will die soon it's a mission accomplished

Buhari death is yours die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

Buhari's useless family will be wiped out his wife raped to death with stick his son hanged his daughter rape to death his cow killed with chemicals it's already mission accomplished i wish him death he should die very very soon

Take it easy man, I understand how you feel, evil shouldn't be paid with evil.

I created this thread just to expose their hypocritical behavior.
Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by xrisdon(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2015
kenedy175:
What goes around comes around like a hula hoop.

gbam
Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by scribble: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by xrisdon(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Blackfire:
A vicious cycle i tell u

law of karma
Re: Apc: What Goes Around Comes Around (screenshots) by xrisdon(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
lomprico:

ok

(1) (Reply)

Is Radio Biafra Still Airing? / Photo Of When GEJ Teaches Buhari And Others How To Be Democratic / If Jonathan Had Defeated Buhari:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.