Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To (4256 Views)

Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / When Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You With Someone You're Finer Than / Why Are Men So Attracted To Women's Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Gurgle(f): 2:22am On Aug 02, 2015
DharmyYinks:

U re forgiven cool

Tho m not d opcheesy

LOL yeah, I wasn't talking to you
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by DharmyYinks: 2:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL yeah, I wasn't talking to you
Night Crawler go and slip
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 02, 2015
My bad. Apologies embarassed embarassed
DharmyYinks:
Chai! See as both of u ( jacksparrow0712 and gurgle ) derail dis thread sha.

Diaris God o lipsrsealed
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2015
How's praying for me a waste? sad

Morning
Gurgle:

Lol, better pray for yourself. not wasting my prayers on you jor

Good mornight
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by IamLEGEND1: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2015
na so i just dey look jacksparrow0712 dey try śheat on him boyfriend....
wetin do boxer diz days na..... u guys going through a rough patch?
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2015
Like seriously? shocked shocked
Well I have no idea what you talking about bro tongue

Oya go get ready for church tongue
Happy Sunday/new week
IamLEGEND1:
na so i just dey look jacksparro.w0712 dey try śheat on him boyfriend....

wetin do boxer diz days na..... u guys going through a rough patch?
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by IamLEGEND1: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Like seriously? shocked shocked Well I have no idea what you talking about bro tongue
Oya go get ready for church tongue Happy Sunday/new week
you dey fear make gurgle no see?
no wori, i no go tell her say u dey in a r/ship with boxer............
LOLZzzzzzz, but that guy too wack jare...
any time he dey online, na too dey go every thread dey "boo boo" you up&down.
HAPPY SUNDAY BRUH.
MAKE I STRIP GO BAF.
#I'mAbuddhistThough
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Bruv, no be only me he dey boo boo o. He even boo boo's sinnzu more than me. I bet sinnzu is his heartthrob cheesy cheesy grin

Gurgle knows I'm straight and a lover of ladies. So I'm not bothered. She can see if she wanna. As a matter of fact, my cat steadily hunting her rat tongue tongue tongue

Buddhist? Hmmmmmm? #imAnAethist #NoJokes grin cheesy
IamLEGEND1:

you dey fear make gurgle no see?

no wori, i no go tell her say u dey in a r/ship with boxer............

LOLZzzzzzz, but that guy too wack jare...

any time he dey online, na too dey go every thread dey "boo boo" you up&down.

HAPPY SUNDAY BRUH.

MAKE I STRIP GO BAF.

#I'mAbuddhistThough
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by DharmyYinks: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
My bad. Apologies embarassed embarassed
Accepted because 2day is sunday wink
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
For op actually tongue
DharmyYinks:

Accepted because 2day is sunday wink
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by DharmyYinks: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
For op actually tongue

shocked
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Bruv, no be only me he dey boo boo o. He even boo boo's sinnzu more than me. I bet sinnzu is his heartthrob cheesy cheesy grin

Gurgle knows I'm straight and a lover of ladies. So I'm not bothered. She can see if she wanna. As a matter of fact, my cat steadily hunting her rat tongue tongue tongue

Buddhist? Hmmmmmm? #imAnAethist #NoJokes grin cheesy
You wanna play hard to get abi? Love is Love and that fagg called boxer is madly inlove with ya azz mangrin. He wants to shake his azz in front of you and steal you from ya babegringrin

Oboy go church oo, see as devil dey dance shakiti bobo ontop ya head. You gotta believe in something man.
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hahahahaha. That was funny. That _idiot ain't coming nowhere near me. Lol

Just came back from church actually tongue tongue

You scare pass crude oil o. Busy I guess?
Sinnzu:
You wanna play hard to get abi? Love is Love and that fagg called boxer is madly inlove with ya azz mangrin. He wants to shake his azz in front of you and steal you from ya babegringrin

Oboy go church oo, see as devil dey dance shakiti bobo ontop ya head. You gotta believe in something man.
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hahahahaha. That was funny. That _idiot ain't coming nowhere near me. Lol

Just came back from church actually tongue tongue

You scare pass crude oil o. Busy I guess?
Not so busy, watched movies all day joor. No time. Hustle continues 2mao. How ya side?
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Movie man. Wished I could be the movie type. Lol

Been relaxing my head with some cool rap tunes. Getting ready for Chelsea vs Arsenal game tho

Thank God the football season is finally back again
Sinnzu:
Not so busy, watched movies all day joor. No time. Hustle continues 2mao. How ya side?
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Daughterzion(f): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Make prettythicksme catch u. U go hear nwiii
Jacksparrow0712:
Gurgle will this chat up lines work the magic on you? tongue
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
lol. I hope you don't get to tell her anyways tongue
Daughterzion:
Make prettythicksme catch u. U go hear nwiii
Re: Here's The Best Way To Start A Conversation With Someone You're Attracted To by Daughterzion(f): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
I will tell ha o*brings tongue awt*
Jacksparrow0712:
lol. I hope you don't get to tell her anyways tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing / See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving / Girls...which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.