Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? (1894 Views)

I'm So Scared (You Might Be Touched After Reading This) / What Was Your Impression About Your Current Partner When You First Met? / Am So Scared Am Loosing My Girlfriend...she's Every Man's Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by kanaleke(m): 1:59am On Aug 02, 2015
MY first year in school....I fell in love with this cute and sophisticated girl.she is an epitome of beauty that each time she visits I spend most time bracing up on how to stay alone with such beauty....hahahahah.poor me.
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by chocolateme(f): 2:00am On Aug 02, 2015
Met this guy for the first time and after our chat and phone number exchange, few days later, my fear became the fact that I have to buy extra two batteries for my phone including multiple charger and 3 more power banks because of the rate at which he flashes my number with the excuse that its just for me to know that he always thinks of me.

2 Likes

Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by Esdb3: 2:04am On Aug 02, 2015
What to say. What to say was the problem. Like what will we say for hours. The major reason I never visited her.

1 Like

Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by kanaleke(m): 2:14am On Aug 02, 2015
chocolateme:
Met this guy for the first time and after our chat and phone number exchange, few days later, my fear became the fact that I have to buy extra two batteries for my phone including multiple charger and 3 more power banks because of the rate at which he flashes my number with the excuse that its just for me to know that he always thinks of me.
hahahahaha.....easy na.

1 Like

Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by kanaleke(m): 2:16am On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:
What to say. What to say was the problem. Like what will we say for hours. The major reason I never visited her.
yeah....I can imagine that situation brov.you will be inviting all d moral spirit buh they won't answer you
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by donholy28(m): 2:30am On Aug 02, 2015
kanaleke:
yeah....I can imagine that situation brov.you will be inviting all d moral spirit buh they won't answer you
then it seems like d gods of d land have forgotten ur brain
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by donholy28(m): 2:31am On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:
visit her...if u guys have chemistry dem topics will be providing its self...u go dey surprised as time take pass
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by funstufz: 2:41am On Aug 02, 2015
chocolateme:

If you are the owner of the pics on your profile, I see no reason why he should not put his phone on 'Auto-dial' with 5seconds preset intervals... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by Truckpusher(m): 2:43am On Aug 02, 2015
chocolateme:
Chocolateme, which boy frustrate you like this? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 02, 2015
The fear of losing her to runz grin
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by Truckpusher(m): 2:51am On Aug 02, 2015
funstufz:

If you are the owner of the pics on your profile, I see no reason why he should not put his phone on 'Auto-dial' with 5seconds preset intervals... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Are you blind? undecided

You should take a woman to the swimming pool before you can ascertain her real beauty or simply let her wake up beside you in the morning without any make up after being ravaged that is if you're a real stud. wink
Bro , some of these girls are fake even up to their puccy. grin
Peeps like you usually come back from the club with a 45 yr old woman and still be shouting baby up and down. grin

The woman go just look you finish come dey shake head say , Shebi na my fellow woman born this thing . grin

2 Likes

Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by chocolateme(f): 2:54am On Aug 02, 2015
funstufz:

its me too! Don't mind that guy, he belongs to FCN: flashers club of Nigeria
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by Truckpusher(m): 2:59am On Aug 02, 2015
kanaleke:
MY first year in school....I fell in love with this cute and sophisticated girl.she is an epitome of beauty that each time she visits I spend most time bracing up on how to stay alone with such beauty....hahahahah.poor me.
Op , *clears throat* cheesy
You're jonsing o , don't be surprised that your cute and sophisticated girl could be giving it to that bad boy across your street with plenty abeg. grin

You dey here , you never chop you're feeling fly?

Omo! Your case be like who go buy him first horse and him never sabi ride at all , Na abokki go teach you o. grin
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by funstufz: 3:31am On Aug 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Are you blind? undecided

You should take a woman to the[b] swimming pool[/b] before you can ascertain her real beauty or simply let her wake up beside you [/b]in the morning without any make up after [b]being ravaged that is if you're a real stud. wink
Bro , some of these girls are fake even up to their puccy. grin
Peeps like you usually come back from the club with a 45 yr old woman and still be shouting baby up and down. grin

The woman go just look you finish come dey shake head say , Shebi na my fellow woman born this thing . grin

What a way grin to treat women after you don sample and over-sample them..............
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by funstufz: 3:33am On Aug 02, 2015
chocolateme:
its me too! Don't mind that guy, he belongs to FCN: flashers club of Nigeria

The guy in question must join another club asap
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 02, 2015
Observing
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by Blanc8(m): 4:17am On Aug 02, 2015
Perfect definition Of African man.
I fear narrin

Pata Pata she go say no

1 Like

Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by emperorchedda(m): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2015
I never had someone so dear to my heart so I don't understand what you mean OP embarassed
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2015
I was scared she might collapse when pounding her tinny kinny punny#
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by kanaleke(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2015
stupidity:
I was scared she might collapse when pounding her tinny kinny punny#
Lol
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by kanaleke(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2015
emperorchedda:
I never had someone so dear to my heart so I don't understand what you mean OP embarassed
u'll soon understand
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by kanaleke(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Blanc8:
Perfect definition Of African man.
I fear narrin

Pata Pata she go say no
lol....na ur type Dey kneel down Dey beg babes
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by kanaleke(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2015
debolly:
Observing
stop observing....share ur experience joor
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by kanaleke(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Lacomus:
The fear of losing her to runz grin
hahahaha....u serious?
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by Blanc8(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2015
kanaleke:
lol....na ur type Dey kneel down Dey beg babes
Oga finally na true I dey talk ohh

Niqqa me too fine!!!
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2015
Scared of having those gulping sounds while drinking water.

1 Like

Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2015
I feared he was too good to be true.

Alas!! I wasn't wrong, devil sef na learner in the lying department, compared to this dude.
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Here to read comments..... cool
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by idu1(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2015
Make I dey look
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Adaobi12:

Alas!! I wasn't wrong, devil sef na learner in the lying department, compared to this dude.

kanaleke, this is my experience
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by kanaleke(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2015
softysparky:
Scared of having those gulping sounds while drinking water.
yeah....itz really embarrassing
Re: What Were You So Scared Of When You First Met??? by kanaleke(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Adaobi12:

the truth is dah u never trusted him....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Catch Anygirl You Want(certified) / The Evil Called WOMAN. / My Affair With My Married Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.