Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker (17635 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by iamboody(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2015
PDP and their wailing.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by kasay: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Olisa Metusalah is an ugly personification of the national disaster called PDP.

PDP destroyed Nigeria and Nigerians, destroyed our unity and pride, destroyed Jonathan and is finally destroying itself.

I am waiting for the mad CoWs (Mad Colony of Wailers)/saTANist/TANoids to rise up in defence of Metu/PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by PentiumPro(f): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2015
JingoOAU:
There was a party!!!
PDP was a party and will never rise again

5 Likes

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by reuben79: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2015
pdp Is party of corruption and govern by corruption and surrounding by corruption

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by timunstopable: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Channels interviewed this muntula yest and asked him how he felt abt this allegations.

D dumbo now said d same way john momoh ll feel abt any allegations channels staff brought up against him

The presenter had to remind him d question is abt pdp nt channels he kept ranting on and on channels cut him off and continued with the news..am sure he didnt know he ll be still be ranting

He couldnt just say no we didnt steal or do anti party activities instead used diversionary tactics

this guy needs lesson from lai mohammed

7 Likes

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by iykejohn(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2015
dem day discuss serious mata dis ibo man above me day talk of land for sell..
Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by chichriso: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2015
am waiting for Metusela to write his own post

1 Like

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by rusher14: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2015
Gboliwe:
Mcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww. angry angry angry

Every single one of them worked directly or indirectly by their actions or inactions against Jonathan.

More importantly they all worked against Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by bigerboy200: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Thieves...If they are capable of doing so much evil to themselves and their party(even their own treasury was not spared from massive looting), just imagine the havoc that was done to Nigeria in the last 16 years..Now and forever the glory of PDP drowns on a per second basis. Affliction of PDP in Nigeria will never ever rise a second time again...Goodbye to the world's most corrupt, inept, and visibly wicked political party in man's history.

"Stealing is not corruption but our way of life''- GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by dubemivan(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2015
These guys should sharapp and forever remain silent! ....why create nonsense news about this trash... He worked against Jona reelection.... and so? why didnt them voice out while the deed was in process? ok now what do they want us to do about this in the now? Mtcheeeeew I feel like slappping somebdy in this country... what nonsense!!!!
Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by sova(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2015
My son, in the book of life, there was once a pompous and corrupt tenant called PDP in the holy land of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by cabaliciouscabal: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2015
For More revelation simply dial *559*PDP*METHU*2015 ELECTION FRAUD# and send to DSS, EFCC, ICPC and d IG. Thank u for using Opposition Line.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by sheymoni(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2015
Just 2 months after leaving power, these good for nothing party members won't allow us rest with their problems. Kowa should pls brace up to play the role of a better & alternative opposition

4 Likes

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by chloee(f): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Gboliwe:
Mcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww. angry angry angry

Every single one of them worked directly or indirectly by their actions or inactions against Jonathan.

"There are bokoharam in my govt." - GEJ ............processing.........confirmed. "There are APC apologist in PDP workforce"-Metuh..............processing.............?!]{^>~>!|% still watching keenly
Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by chloee(f): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2015
PentiumPro:

PDP was a party and will never rise again
How old are you. Thank God you did not say over your dead body, that would have confirm your demise before 2019
Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by PentiumPro(f): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2015
chloee:
How old are you. Thank God you did not say over your dead body, that would have confirm your demise before 2019
Please never quote me in your miserable life again, I simply detest a conversation with Tanoids.

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by PentiumPro(f): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2015
dubemivan:
These guys should sharapp and forever remain silent! ....why create nonsense news about this trash... He worked against Jona reelection.... and so? why didnt them voice out while the deed was in process? ok now what do they want us to do about this in the now? Mtcheeeeew I feel like slappping somebdy in this country... what nonsense!!!!
Slap somebody and be locked up permanently where sunlight is a luxury.
Nonsense !

1 Like

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by dubemivan(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2015
PentiumPro:

Slap somebody and be locked up permanently where sunlight is a luxury.
Nonsense !
Excuse me... what is your headache seems you are one of these busybodies disturbing nigeria peace.... you may be the first casualtyif thats the case!
Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by trappatoni(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2015
[b][/b]Goodbye to the world's most corrupt, inept, and visibly wicked political party in man's history.PDP is the worst thing to happen to this country.

3 Likes

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by PentiumPro(f): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
dubemivan:

Excuse me... what is your headache seems you are one of these busybodies disturbing nigeria peace.... you may be the first casualtyif thats the case!

Shattt da fuckkk and get serious at slapping any random person and see where it leads you.
Fool frustrated eddiot. I don't know who introduced NL to these vermin!

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by TheMadame(f): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
PDP lost the election because they had an extremely bad candidate in Goodluck Jonathan-a man who was most of the time out of touch with reality.
Simple.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by spencekat(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
The blame game continues.....Enough of it.PDP lost,because it was time for the party to lose.
Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by front247: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Olisa metuh, u never see anything u go work ur money correct, apc is a violent party. It will be hard for u people to regain power
Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by billyG(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
PdP shld remove d trees in their eyez b/4 they can morally criticise APC,i 4see Oliver Metuh sinking like Muazu,all those Vampires need 2 be behind bars in kirikiri.
Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by morbeta(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Metuh is finished, he shld just quit!!!
Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by experimentist: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
odinese:
Don't av time to lead

In shot fvck jona jona andi arr hin evil chidlen.

They will arr lot in jail or herr fire.

Nonsense of a crueress president.

Rocomotive tlains

Join join patch patch mega Watts

Expensive hotels= housing for da people

Patch patch loads= rook up to signboard and u will plesident jona mumu loads...

Lubbish excuse of a crueress plesident.
Mtchewwww
grin
Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by jstmorgan(m): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Any evil man that is caught or exposed will call it a witch hunt we all know that all pdp did was to embezzle money so let him face the law
Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by Positivemind1: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
We never see the end of story about PDP dismay performance...a house divided against itself will never stand. What corruption joins together...corruption will put it asunder

1 Like

Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
medicine after burial

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker by dubemivan(m): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
PentiumPro:

Shattt da fuckkk and get serious at slapping any random person and see where it leads you.
Fool frustrated eddiot. I don't know who introduced NL to these vermin!
I wonder how among many only single out my post to condenm? and very insultive and abusive on top! what has your mom taught you? If go about ranting like this in your husband house, its very clear your outcome... people like you likely end up as victims of husband beating owning to your own bad mouth! mind your language woman...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Constitution Review: Senate Cuts President’s Powers / Buhari Approves Two More Justices For Supreme court / Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.