Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari (34172 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) / Saraki Seeks To Stall Trial Again, Asks Judge To Disqualify Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by ThimmyWood(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Saraki no shaking, we(niger delta and biafra) re solidly behind u.

I feel like telling you to shut the Bleep up but I will not just to be courteous and show you the respect you so deserve because everybody deserves to be respected. This is the same way you mofos, maledetto idiota destroyed Goodluck Jonathan giving him false hope and destroying the needed bridge to victory by behaving as if the votes from the 2 zones alone can give him the needed victory and casting aspersions on other geopolitical zones knowing fully well that he will needs their votes coming back later to start crying like rabies infested dog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by AdeniyiA(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tolexander:
hope he is not planning to visit Ooni?
I think he is, in the world beyond
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Bollove: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Bollove: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Swizdoe:

[b]You think the whole thing is about saraki and Tinubu. So between Saraki and Tinubu, who made APC look like a gathering of clowns.
Why is Saraki's issue not being treated like Dogaras. For him to plan a coup against his party and connived with his former party and conceded the second post that belongs to his party in order to actualise his ambition, and keeps calling the bluff of the party he claims to represent at every given opportunity which shows he seems to think he is above the party he is a member of.
Saraki has always been a traitor that places his interest above others and would betray anyone that stands in the way of his aspirations. He is only repeating what he did to his late father who made him 2011 so am ot surprised.
Lastly Who told you saraki has been a national prominence since 1999? Where was he when Tinubu challenged Obasanjo's authority on LGs or is it not the same saraki that was singlehandedly made governor by his father in 2003, so which national promience since 1999 are you talking about.
Tinubu came to national prominence in 2015, sorry to say but you are really high, Tinubu that has been giving PDP a serious headache since 2003 came to prominence in 2015 ( where did you get that from). Between Saraki who's gra-gra ends in kwara and Tinubu who crippled PDP in SW (i.e between a state and a whole region) who is the real local champion. Even if we are to leave the SW, please which state do you think is heavyweight between Lagos and Kwara (be honest please) or did the outgone Pdp govt. give kwara a quarter of attention they gave lagos in the just concluded elections. Can you please show me the documentary ait aired on Saraki.
I don't like Tinubu either because they are all the same but guy you are no doubt a saraki ass-licker. Next time get your facts right instead of spewing trash[/b]
You should see how mumu you be when you asserted that Saraki conceded the second position to Opposition ..... That is one of most stupid statement you bunch usually uttered, was Saraki the one that asked Tinubu to converge the rest of APC members at ICC

Was Saraki the one that inaugurate the house by 10am
Was Saraki the one that nominated Ekweremadu
Did APC in the house nominated their own member as DSP or not
Did APC in the house voted for him or not
Did Ekweremadu won due to Majority of PDP members in the house or not
Did Saraki appointed Ekweremadu ni or Ekweremadu was elected

Stop thinking like a fool ma brother and address issues based on fact ..... even the PDP has absolute right to usurp the position of Senate President from APC due to the bigotry of some factions who decided to converge at ICC just to stop Saraki ..... The PDP might have taken the senate President position by nominating David Mark and to remove him would take 2/3rd which APC do not have Thus, the PDP decided to take the second position just to teach APC some lessons !!

Shut da f.ck up ode, Tinubu has been playing opposition since return to democracy in 1999, and this is the first time in Tinubu's Political history to enjoy "National" prominence against being a Regional champion and conqueror ......

Saraki was SA to Obasanjo during Obj's tenure (Presidency, National politicking experience)
Saraki was Governor of Kwara state (Local prominence) but Chairman Nigerian Governors Forum (National Politicking experience) and Kitchen cabinet of Yar'Adua (Presidency and National Politicking)
and now, Same Saraki is the President of the Senate while Tinubu's decided to converge at another place entirely cheesy

Mumu, I am not chatting Lagos vs Kwara , I am only chatting who understand National Politics better between Saraki and Tinubu and Saraki has proven his skills.

I ain't licking anybody ass .... the above stated are the obvious..
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Bollove: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
bettercreature:
Tinubu is always at National level,i can't even understand why you think Tinubu is local because to all of us here,PMB is a product of TINUBU
PMB is not Tinubu's product and that was the mistake Tinubu made .... He wanted to overshadow PMB and some of us have always known Hausa/Fulani will clipped his wings and that is exactly what happened. Lai Mohammed was quoted saying PMB is not the leader of APC but a Product of APC same Lai (Tinubu boy) swallowed his words when Garba Shehu refuted such gibberish and claim PMB as the leader of APC .... and If not for PMBs Intervention, do you think Dogara would have conceded house leader to Tinubu boy,Gbajabiamala

I ain't saying Tinubu is local, but his dearth of inexperience in National politicking cost him big deal.... he made alot of mistake first by allowing nPDPs and second by his desires to always calling all shots in APC ..... Hausa/Fulani would never tolerate that ..... It is not just Saraki .... It is about GODFATHERISM in National Politics as well as independence of NASS !!!
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by ndukwejoe(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
OLADD:
So Buhari has suddenly become a demigod? If his past atrocities were considered against him, he would never have become president today. Saraki (even though I don't like his antecedent as a person) should call the President's bluff and move on.
did you say "bluff ", in pete edochie's baritoned voice " he that wears the shoe knows where it pinches "
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Bollove: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
moufan:
I wonder where all this kids come from spewing thrash all around, so by ur ignoramus understanding saraki has been playing national politics before tinubu?if not because of the killer party pdp,would he (saraki)have ever dreamt of becoming the senate president, now he's now sending emissaries to beg buhari.he should be made to face the consequence of collaborating with the killer party pdp.am very happy buhari does not want to associate with him personally
ode, of course now ... Tinubu only won National mandate in 2015 since 1999 that we return to democracy ..... no be Opposition Tinubu been dey

Ode, Saraki ain't begging no Buhari .... if you believe such news, then you would also believe some members of APC didn't converge in ICC watching TV while their mates were electing principal officers.

Arise Nigerians, enough of all these Foolishness !!!
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by moufan: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bollove:
ode, of course now ... Tinubu only won National mandate in 2015 since 1999 that we return to democracy ..... no be Opposition Tinubu been dey

Ode, Saraki ain't begging no Buhari .... if you believe such news, then you would also believe some members of APC didn't converge in ICC watching TV while their mates were electing principal officers.

Arise Nigerians, enough of all these Foolishness !!!
weyrey nie,morafucking foool,grabasstic piece of shiit.
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Bollove: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
moufan:
weyrey nie,morafucking foool,grabasstic piece of shiit.
More wipe oo gbadun ni Oponu !!!

na me U wan follow argue .... may thunder blow ur dick !!! ..... I be ur mate grin
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by moufan: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bollove:
More wipe oo gbadun ni Oponu !!!

na me U wan follow argue .... may thunder blow ur dick !!! ..... I be ur mate grin
hahaha,ode ni weyrey yi sha,didirin nie,
grin grin
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Bollove: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
moufan:
hahaha,ode ni weyrey yi sha,didirin nie,
grin grin
Wo oo, ma je ki Tinubu tie si lagoon fa ..?? gbogbo brain ni e lo kun fun fukefuke
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by moufan: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bollove:
Wo oo, ma je ki Tinubu tie si lagoon fa ..?? gbogbo brain ni e lo kun fun fukefuke
angry cheesy grin grin grin frustrated foool ni weyrey yi
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by VirginFinder: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2015
disumusa:
comon sense is not comon, so the same tribe can not hate each other.

Ahmed Lawan is a Fulani man, Buhari's choice for Senate President. President Buhari has so far favoured the core north in his appointments.

The average Yoruba man will prefer Saraki to Lawan for Senate President just as the average Fulani man will prefer Lawan to Saraki.

The problem SW APC had with Saraki was/is that his emergence led to Gbaja's loss of the Speakership since the National Assembly cannot he headed by 2 Yorubas.
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Chiaka(f): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Is this democracy! Saraki won the Senate seat legally and because of that out of face with the president and seeking for external help! Which way Nigeria
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by coolitempa(f): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
troy20:

even if he is not yoruba,he is core fulani muslim still with a good touch of yoruba.so how much difference is he from any of our supposed "enemies".making him an ally is the most dumbest thing we've done as igbos.why do we always have to show our emotional stupidity.honestly we have lost so much exteem as a people.saraki played the usual politics based on his personal ambtions using us and we are foolishly doing his bidding.he is not an igbo apologist.we dont share boundry with kwara state and even worse he is a fulani/yoruba muslim.so its still one and thesame.when the dust settles, "everybody go take him own alignment"and we will be the loser in all these.

Dont mind oremussanctus......the guy is a dullard..... cheesy...in his empty brain.....saraki is now ibo..... cheesy....ibos play some of the dumbest politics in the history of mankind.... cheesy...just like the ijaw used and dumped ibos....so also will saraki in the nearest future.....just watch.......ode buruku... cheesy
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
coolitempa:

Dont mind oremus sanctus......the guy is a dullard..... cheesy...in his empty brain.....saraki is now ibo..... cheesy....ibis play some of the dumbest politics in the history of mankind.... cheesy
Lalasticlala and ishilove, dis guy broke rule 19.
Opened another acct wen his main acct was banned
He's Eshinwaju
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by coolitempa(f): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Lalasticlala and ishilove, dis guy broke rule 19.
Opened another acct wen his main acct was banned
He's Eshinwaju

.....muumuu.....Eshinwaju is a good friend but separate from me...... grin
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
coolitempa:

.....muumuu.....Eshinwaju is a good friend but separate from me...... grin
Story for d gods
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Swizdoe(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bollove:
You should see how mumu you be when you asserted that Saraki conceded the second position to Opposition ..... That is one of most stupid statement you bunch usually uttered, was Saraki the one that asked Tinubu to converge the rest of APC members at ICC

Was Saraki the one that inaugurate the house by 10am
Was Saraki the one that nominated Ekweremadu
Did APC in the house nominated their own member as DSP or not
Did APC in the house voted for him or not
Did Ekweremadu won due to Majority of PDP members in the house or not
Did Saraki appointed Ekweremadu ni or Ekweremadu was elected

Stop thinking like a fool ma brother and address issues based on fact ..... even the PDP has absolute right to usurp the position of Senate President from APC due to the bigotry of some factions who decided to converge at ICC just to stop Saraki ..... The PDP might have taken the senate President position by nominating David Mark and to remove him would take 2/3rd which APC do not have Thus, the PDP decided to take the second position just to teach APC some lessons !!

Shut da f.ck up ode, Tinubu has been playing opposition since return to democracy in 1999, and this is the first time in Tinubu's Political history to enjoy "National" prominence against being a Regional champion and conqueror ......

Saraki was SA to Obasanjo during Obj's tenure (Presidency, National politicking experience)
Saraki was Governor of Kwara state (Local prominence) but Chairman Nigerian Governors Forum (National Politicking experience) and Kitchen cabinet of Yar'Adua (Presidency and National Politicking)
and now, Same Saraki is the President of the Senate while Tinubu's decided to converge at another place entirely cheesy

Mumu, I am not chatting Lagos vs Kwara , I am only chatting who understand National Politics better between Saraki and Tinubu and Saraki has proven his skills.

I ain't licking anybody ass .... the above stated are the obvious..
[b]did you just say obvious....
So why didn't pdp go for the senate presidency since they were the majority in the chamber that day. I asked you a question if you think it was all about Tinubu and you affirmed this by mentioning his name all over your post like he was the one contesting with saraki for senate presidency post.
Flashback to 1999, so an ordinary special adviser was more prominent than the governor of a whole lagos state.
I knew that you are stupid but I didn't. Know that you are as stupid as this. Goodluck with the errand of licking saraki's butt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Toyin Saraki At Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Art & Culture / Remove Subsidy, Stimulate Infrastructure, Tinubu Tells Buhari / Fg To Increase Police Salaries - Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.