Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Backsides And Confidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Backsides And Confidence (4273 Views)

Funny Video-girl's Huge Backsides Make All The Guys To Act Like Blind Men / 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities With Baddest Backsides [ See Them All] / Self-esteem And Confidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2009
Something funny just happened to me now.

I walked towards a door at my workplace and this lady behind me walked up so I could leave the door open for her. I did and so she was in front of me. Then all of a sudden she stopped and waited for me to walk past her. I knew why and smiled as I walked past - i looked back and saw her now walking and smiling at the same time.

I know she stopped cos she thought i was looking at her backside. And sure I was!

Ladies, if you are not confident enough to let guys look at your backside, then dont let them (or dont wait for them to) open doors for you (literarily or whatever).
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Dvampire(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2009
well, a similar thing happened to me this morning at the office. there was this lady in standing in front of me with the mother-of all-arses plastered right on her backside. i mean, these twin mountains were so huge that they literally rocked whenever she walked. even the lady's there could not help staring.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2009
Being blessed in that area in fine as long as your pleased with it and confident about it.

What I dont understand is wearing some body-hugging dress or pants and then acting offended when people start looking at you.

Is that not the main purpose of wearing it
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Tgirl4real(f): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2009
hmmm
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2009
Nope, that's not the main purpose of wearing it. Some people wear them because they look good in them cool. Who wouldn't want to look good? cool If you want to ogle, ogle at your own butt!!! angry grin
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Dvampire(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2009
having a good looking bum is big business for women. in fact they cry secretly if their bum does not attract.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Fashidnoble(m): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2009
Is not all people used it to fumble? cool
Re: Backsides And Confidence by yme1(f): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2009
@Dvampire
says who
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Dvampire(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2009
y me:

@Dvampire
says who
do u have a flat & small bum?
Re: Backsides And Confidence by deb(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2009
Being blessed in that area in fine as long as your pleased with it and confident about it.

What I dont understand is wearing some body-hugging dress or pants and then acting offended when people start looking at you.

Is that not the main purpose of wearing it

I wonder o? The whole world knows that men are moved by what they see and you still tempt us.

Nope, that's not the main purpose of wearing it. Some people wear them because they look good in them Cool. Who wouldn't want to look good? Cool If you want to ogle, ogle at your own butt!!!

well then women should not complain that their bums are being stared at?
Re: Backsides And Confidence by yme1(f): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2009
i no talk so o
i dont have a big bum neither do i have a small one
the one i have fits my shape o
Re: Backsides And Confidence by simplysmat(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2009
I almost fell into a gutter once while watching THE BIGGEST ASS I'VE EVER SEEN. I got away with a bruise on my shin. Still haven't seen anything anything like that since then. and that was 4 years ago.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2009
stillwater:

Nope, that's not the main purpose of wearing it. Some people wear them because they look good in them cool. Who wouldn't want to look good? cool If you want to ogle, ogle at your own butt!!! angry grin

Very well then. So why would you be offended if someone was looking at you for "looking good"?
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Ben13: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2009
Is this suppose to be a thread, or a testimony wink
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2009
I have talked to ladies to deliberately wore tops that'll show their cleavage to interviews, hoping the interviewer will be male. They get there and find out a lady is interviewing them - of course they'd be uncomfortable all through the interview process.

Or this lady back at this place I worked way back then in Apapa - she came for a job interview in a long skirt with slits all the way to her thighs. sHe could not even sit down cos all her stuff was out for the world to see. Of course guys begin dey look now - she left the place without interviewing!

Why wear it if your not comfortable with it??
Re: Backsides And Confidence by deb(m): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2009
i no talk so o
i dont have a big bum neither do i have a small one
the one i have fits my shape o

Post it here, you can't judge it yourself lets help you with accurate judgment cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Backsides And Confidence by deb(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2009
Is this suppose to be a thread, or a testimony

Both lol grin cheesy
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2009
deb:

Post it here, you can't judge it yourself lets help you with accurate judgment cheesy cheesy grin

lol
Re: Backsides And Confidence by yme1(f): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2009
@deb
 i dont need ur judgement o
Re: Backsides And Confidence by deb(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2009
I almost fell into a gutter once while watching THE BIGGEST ASS I'VE EVER SEEN. I got away with a bruise on my shin. Still haven't seen anything anything like that since then. and that was 4 years ago.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

O boy take it easy o. This women will not kill us

@deb
i dont need ur judgement o

I was never going to charge you? What are fellow Nigerians for? cool cheesy wink
Abeg post the thing!
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Dvampire(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2009
but seriously, i have a feeling it's small wink
Re: Backsides And Confidence by yme1(f): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
no comment
Re: Backsides And Confidence by spikedcylinder: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2009
Big arses are useless. undecided
Re: Backsides And Confidence by deb(m): 5:20pm On Mar 18, 2009
Big arses are useless.  undecided

How big? 'cos flat asses are more useless
Can you imagine a man waking up in the morning to a flat ass?
Haba its unfair
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2009
it got to be big. but proportional o.

The lady's own has to be bigger than mine in that aspect o.

That's me sha. I love flesh. grin grin
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2009
excessive fats in the bum can be embarrassing as a matter of fact
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Dvampire(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2009
@KOKOYE
u just proved my thoughts about u right. u are indeed an ass-man.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2009
grin grin

B4 nko?

No be only ass though. both front and back must be in abundance but proportional.

You have a new name for me then?
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2009
all because of bom bom.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Czarskit(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2009
I love bum bum too. . . cheesy
Re: Backsides And Confidence by CrazyMan(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2009
Clap for yourself.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Isuata: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2009
deb:

How big? 'cos flat asses are more useless
Can you imagine a man waking up in the morning to a flat ass?
Haba its unfair

laffing and rolling on the floor

it really is unfair my guy

wu says its useless- no let God slap ya mouth for you o!!!!!!!

still laffing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't Girls Call Guys On Phone? / A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin / How Do You Handle A Nagging Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.