Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Embarrassed And Confused... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassed And Confused... (2465 Views)

I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2015
Good evening all...I have enjoyed this site for a number of years now. I was mostly interested in the cheating nigerian men forums. I often thought I can't believe that because I was involved in a beautiful relationship. Started just about 6 yrs ago. I was a little hesitate at first but soon warmed up to it. Moving forward I visited him twice completed our paperwork for fiance visa after several times. Well this year it finally got approved and was waiting for him to get his paperwork. He told me he was having to go to another state due to his visa being blocked. He said he would leave on Thursday and will call me once he return. I didn't hear from him so I immediately started to pray and ask God to please be with him on this journey. I thought the worst like he got put in jail or something. .I tried to call him but the line rung and rung then said service not available.
Puzzled I went online went to his friends facebook page and there it was...my soon to be fiance being budded farewell and safe journey and congratulations all over the page. I noticed in the pics he was carrying a cell phone and was on it. My heart broke. I sent his friend a message asking him to plz help me understand this ...He immediately deleted the pics and nvr replied. I even seen where my fiance had a Facebook profile and people were congratulating him there. I sent him a message and he didn't reply....Am devastated . I would nvr say that all nigerian men cheat but sadly I can say mine did. sad...God bless... modification. .I should have nvr posted pic...my apologies
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by Esdb3: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by Johnnoah1st: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by iceberylin(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2015
Pray to God. . its Sunday
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by itsMrIke(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Okay, let me get this straight...

You stay abroad, and help your Fiance get a visa to come meet you there

You ladies should please stop falling victims and then running here to share stories.

How can you help someone who hasn't married you to get visa to come abroad

Sorry though...learn from this, and move on ASAP
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2015
sowi, but he didnt cheat...he did what he had to do
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by maverickdude(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2015
You av been scammed.But then,u learnt ur lesson
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by thamees: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2015
Sorry op, this is what happens when the feeling isn't mutual,another lesson learnt there for you, dust yourself up and move on.
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Hi justified 19...that's good and all. I just wished he would have told me.
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Hi itsmrike...it would have been quicker to do a fiance visa which was 6 months vs marrying which would have taken over a year.

Truly have learned and needed to hear these harsh comments..ty
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Hi thamees...thx for the reply..thought it was mutual as he has contacted me , paid for my fare there and everything.. but again thx for the reply
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by DonX001: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Your story is neither here nor there.
Can't seem to make head or tail out of it.
Can you write to make some sense??
No ooffiense... (apologies to MrCork grin)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Hi donx001...I am not offended at all...I do apologize for the misunderstanding. .long story short..met someone. .I was reluctant to talk to but decided to give it a try. Almost 6 yrs later..After two trips visiting him (one of those he paid for) it became a mutual decision to file for a fiance visa ..completed all paperwork got approval. He told me his visa was being blocked in malaysia and he needed to go fix it. After not hearing from him for a few days I became concerned and tried to contact him with no luck. After talking to his friend I noticed on his friends facebook page he had a different cell phone and was getting ready to take a trip. After asking his friend about it he took down the pics however that's when I knew. I wasn't coming on here to bash anyone however I was confused because I don't see any gain for him to do me the way he did. After all if he was scamming me he wouldn't have paid for my trip nor sent me money when I needed it. Hope that clears it up. Am ready for any and all harsh remarks u have...God bless
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by Afrok(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Every disappointment they say is a blessing in disguise...
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2015
Hi afrok....so true. .God bless
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nigerian men sef.
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
I'm much more confused by your story Op undecided

1 Like

Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by Omotayor123(f): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
OP.. You mean you saw his picture with another lady on Facebook
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by baralatie(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
rbsterns:
Hi donx001...I am not offended at all...I do apologize for the misunderstanding. .long story short..met someone. .I was reluctant to talk to but decided to give it a try. Almost 6 yrs later..After two trips visiting him (one of those he paid for) it became a mutual decision to file for a fiance visa ..completed all paperwork got approval. He told me his visa was being blocked in malaysia and he needed to go fix it. After not hearing from him for a few days I became concerned and tried to contact him with no luck. After talking to his friend I noticed on his friends facebook page he had a different cell phone and was getting ready to take a trip. After asking his friend about it he took down the pics however that's when I knew. I wasn't coming on here to bash anyone however I was confused because I don't see any gain for him to do me the way he did. After all if he was scamming me he wouldn't have paid for my trip nor sent me money when I needed it. Hope that clears it up. Am ready for any and all harsh remarks u have...God bless
now I understand what you meant by embarrassed and confused.

well,that is some people for you but hey as lomg as he did not financial crucify you.it can be said you were lucky.
the most important thing is that you don't hurt yourself emotionally.just let the whole thing go off your mind.(it might be hard at first but it will fade at the end).
then move on with your life.life is too short for bitterness
just make the most of life.
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by bqlekan(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
May God be with you lady.. just move on and never let this weigh you down
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by DonX001: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
rbsterns:

Wow....sorry about that.
that means the guy was never really into you.
What beats me is what the guy had to gain from all the shenanigans he was pulling off, since it appears it wasn't for financial benefits.
Well, what can I say, take heart, pull yourself together and move on.
On the brighter side, at least you weren't scammed financially too, like so many ladies have been, but you have been scammed emotionally.
Don't let it weigh you down too much, though that may be difficult.
Life can serve you lemons sometimes, try your best and turn it to lemonade.
Cheers.
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hi donx001...
Am glad i was able to construct better verbiage. Lol as am sure u and everyone else could tell I wrote this shortly after I found out. Lol.. Thanks for the advice..I was a lost for words and was beating myself up for devoting my time like that.
Have definitely learned. .but I guess I can be glad I got a couple of vacations out of this.
God bless
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hi bqlekan...Thanks..I certainly will..
God bless
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hi..Baralatie..thanks for the advice. I have to admit it hurts but i know God is my comforter and I will be ok. May need to go pray for removal of bitterness..I don't want to carry this with me and miss out on what and who God has for me...
God bless
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by bqlekan(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
rbsterns:
Hi bqlekan...Thanks..I certainly will..
God bless
amen and you too
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hi omotayor123..no what I saw on facebook was him with suitcases talking on his phone (mind u I mentioned the phone number I have now says not in service) and others bidding congrats and safe journey. Looking at a totally different profile of him with different name. No woman on there..just an updated pic of him...This is my woman senses going off.. (Just wish it was working before 6 yrs passed...lol).
God bless
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by misspicy(f): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wow..#thisniggazaintloyal....
The more reason why I dnt pity broke guys....karma must surely catchup wif him,no worry
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hi adeh39..I do apologize but have retold it after emotions simmered down...I don't think I can go any more elementary than that.
God bless
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hi misspicy..Ur so right! Lol

God bless
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by kpolli(m): 5:47am On Aug 03, 2015
rbsterns:
Good evening all...I have enjoyed this site for a number of years now. I was mostly interested in the cheating nigerian men forums. I often thought I can't believe that because I was involved in a beautiful relationship. Started just about 6 yrs ago. I was a little hesitate at first but soon warmed up to it. Moving forward I visited him twice completed our paperwork for fiance visa after several times. Well this year it finally got approved and was waiting for him to get his paperwork. He told me he was having to go to another state due to his visa being blocked. He said he would leave on Thursday and will call me once he return. I didn't hear from him so I immediately started to pray and ask God to please be with him on this journey. I thought the worst like he got put in jail or something. .I tried to call him but the line rung and rung then said service not available.
Puzzled I went online went to his friends facebook page and there it was...my soon to be fiance being budded farewell and safe journey and congratulations all over the page. I noticed in the pics he was carrying a cell phone and was on it. My heart broke. I sent his friend a message asking him to plz help me understand this ...He immediately deleted the pics and nvr replied. I even seen where my fiance had a Facebook profile and people were congratulating him there. I sent him a message and he didn't reply....Am devastated . I would nvr say that all nigerian men cheat but sadly I can say mine did. sad...God bless... modification. .I should have nvr posted pic...my apologies

I hope you know you have the power to void his visa.... He can't get a work permit without you.... Inform immigration that he never arrived, absconded or you're not interested in marrying him again and they will cancel his visa.... He will deported once found

You're his visa sponsor and he is dumb
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
kpolli:

I hope you know you have the power to void his visa.... He can't get a work permit without you.... Inform immigration that he never arrived, absconded or you're not interested in marrying him again and they will cancel his visa.... He will deported once found

You're his visa sponsor and he is dumb

Just an update..He sent me a yahoo message and said he mistakenly impregnated an indoneisan woman. He said he was so so sorry and was too ashamed to tell me.
What's pitiful because he didn't have to change his number and never talk to me. All that we been through and he does this? It's like he has now opened up old wounds...but at least I got closure. What the embarrassing part is I have nigerian friends that was helping me prepare for his arrival and now I have to express reason why he isn't coming with dry eyes....smh.
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by kpolli(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
rbsterns:

Just an update..He sent me a yahoo message and said he mistakenly impregnated an indoneisan woman. He said he was so so sorry and was too ashamed to tell me.
What's pitiful because he didn't have to change his number and never talk to me. All that we been through and he does this? It's like he has now opened up old wounds...but at least I got closure. What the embarrassing part is I have nigerian friends that was helping me prepare for his arrival and now I have to express reason why he isn't coming with dry eyes....smh.

Now the ball is in your court, do you get him deported (which I strongly suggest) and let the Indonesian lady handle his immigration or forgive him and move on but if he does anything wrong, remember you're his visa sponsor and will be implicated too

PS: Did he meet her on the flight to you and get her pregnant then or he got her pregnant in Nigeria (only thing that makes sense)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Audition For The Worlds Finest Vagina Pegeant Contest (video) / 6 Signs To Know That She Is A ‘loose’ Woman On Your First Date / How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With #49,950 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.