Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Embarrassed And Confused... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassed And Confused... (2472 Views)

I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
kpolli:

Now the ball is in your court, do you get him deported (which I strongly suggest) and let the Indonesian lady handle his immigration or forgive him and move on but if he does anything wrong, remember you're his visa sponsor and will be implicated too

PS: Did he meet her on the flight to you and get her pregnant then or he got her pregnant in Nigeria (only thing that makes sense)

No ma'am. My apologies for the confusion. .Our paperwork was approved and he was still in malaysia. This came out of nowhere of him leaving. That was when the confusion started with me ( but no longer confused now). I couldn't understand why all of a sudden he left. Then again I can remember a couple of months ago in June I expressed restless nights with myself like something wasn't right. He told me it was the devil and we needed to pray it out.at first I felt confused and embarrassed Now that I think about it I thank God because maybe it was a warning for me .
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by kpolli(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
rbsterns:

No ma'am. My apologies for the confusion. .Our paperwork was approved and he was still in malaysia. This came out of nowhere of him leaving. That was when the confusion started with me ( but no longer confused now). I couldn't understand why all of a sudden he left. Then again I can remember a couple of months ago in June I expressed restless nights with myself like something wasn't right. He told me it was the devil and we needed to pray it out.at first I felt confused and embarrassed Now that I think about it I thank God because maybe it was a warning for me .

So what do you wanna do? Or rather what is he suggesting?
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
kpolli:

So what do you wanna do? Or rather what is he suggesting?

Hi kpolli...I hve put in notice yesturday to cancel the petition and moving on with my life.
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by kpolli(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
rbsterns:

Hi kpolli...I hve put in notice yesturday to cancel the petition and moving on with my life.

Great, one more thing.... I am not a ma'am smiley
Re: Embarrassed And Confused... by rbsterns: 12:25am On Aug 06, 2015
kpolli:

Great, one more thing.... I am not a ma'am smiley

Ok NOW am embarrassed. .A thousand apologies to u...Am vry sry... smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics:ladies And Their Funny Hairstyles ;D / Can You Fall In Love With Your Hubby Later? / Only On Nairaland , (funny Place To Be I Tell You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.