Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) (1713 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note / She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2015
If he/she cheats on you, which of these weapons will you pick? Be sincere please.

Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2015
Hav u heard of atomic bomb? grin

Will wipe out evry cell, atom in her body
Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Where the running shoes at? She (me) ain't risking facing jail time for no one!

3 Likes

Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by Ezedon(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Walk away

1 Like

Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by donholy28(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
cheat on her...make sure she knows u cheated too den dump her ass.
Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by Princeparix(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
My slap get enough ammunition....

E no d finish grin

I'll just leave for good.
Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by fuckshit: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
fυςk them weapons; I'll fυςk her friend & make sure she fυςking knows grin grin
Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by gj22(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Hav u heard of atomic bomb? grin

Will wipe out evry cell, atom in her body

...and yours too.
Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
There are too many fishes in the sea to bother my sweet head about what wepon to use on a cheating partner. Move onto the next, no time.

1 Like

Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by Brugo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςk them weapons; I'll fυςk her friend & make sure she fυςking knows grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
stevedure:
If he/she cheats on you, which of these weapons will you pick? Be sincere please.

Number 4 : Grenade. grin grin grin
Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by donkarly(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
firstEVA:
There are too many fishes in the sea to bother my sweet head about what wepon to use on a cheating partner. Move onto the next, no time.
PunkyVeer:
Where the running shoes at? She (me) ain't risking facing jail time for no one!
What if he/she is your spouse?
Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
donkarly:

What if he/she is your spouse?

I still won't be violent. I might yell or something but I just wouldn't be picking up no weapon. His butt will be served with divorce papers. End of

1 Like

Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by Xsenga(f): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
ALL. angry
Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by faith551(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Going back at her will be a bad idea,
Play cool, get a better girl and let her do the worrying
But have any of you notice that when a girl cheats and get busted, and u maintain your cool, she tends to torment herself with regret and guilt till she can't hold it in anymore?
Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
All......cool
Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Oh....weapon? Naaah.

There are better ways to deal with a cheating partner. I read about a guy's birthday present to his cheating girlfriend where he invited her friends and family. That should work.
Re: If He/she Cheats On You, Which Of These Weapons Will You Pick? (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
those brass knuckles go make sense....

she feels say she be bad a$$?

let us see how she would handle herself in a fist fight.

i go komot all her teeth.

(1) (Reply)

Do Transgender And Be Given 1million Dollars......will You? / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help. / Chidinma Pleas Can U Piss In Ma Mout ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.