Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday (2085 Views)

Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
I was in the church this morning and I was ushered to the vacant second row in front of thee altar when I would have preferred to sit in the midst of the others in the rows behind.
I was looking good and made more prominent, because I am tall and fair and clean shaven like John Fashanu.
I was in clean Levi's® white short sleeve shirt and blue jeans trousers and blue sneakers.
I was bouncing in the joy of the Lord for Thanksgiving Sunday and later joined others who stepped out to give special thanksgivings and that was when I noticed her.
She was as tall as a 5'8 supermodel with fair skin like mine and hair braided in long Senegalese twist and wearing long Ankara gown with sandals without heels.
Then after the service and we shared the grace before leaving the church building, she was already ahead swinging her waist in front of me.
I had to admire her, because I have eyes for beautiful women and especially those who looked like models like Yemi Fawaz, Blessing Effiom Egbe and Linda Ikeji.
Then as I stopped to buy some fresh farm crops from a shed near our church, she also came over to buy cooked maize and she was swinging her waist almost automatically.
Could she be swinging her waist deliberately or was it her natural way of walking. And she was really rocking it.
Oh, Lord! Have mercy.
I was tempted to chat her up, but then pictures of my one and only First Lady flashed on the screen of my mind and I hurriedly ignored her and left for where I was staying nearby.
"Flee from all appearances of evil." - 1 Thessalonians 5:22.
But she was not an appearance of evil.
She was all appearance of beauty and romance to me.
How would I know?
My eyes don't see evil
My eyes only see beauty.
For her beauty is the glory of God manifested in her.
God did not say flee from all appearances of beauty.
So, I looked back one more time and saw her about 100 meters behind me. "Phew!"
Wow! But that girl? She's got it! Like Nigerian rapper Vector tha Viper's hit song "Shiga” featuring Toolz and Waje.
http://static.pulse.ng/media/3081545-8096/Shiga.mp3

That girl was really a great delight to sight.
God have mercy on me!
Re: Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday by INTROVERT(f): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
funny
Re: Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday by IamLEGEND1: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2015

Re: Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday by Cutehector(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Was she danzin azonto

Lool chei see as azonto and etighi don go extinct

1 Like

Re: Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday by peemyke(f): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday by tpiander: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Are you the person who someone said was handling her hips during service in her church?

Why are you both telling the same story at the same time?

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday by Orikinla(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Romance is the spice of Life.
~ Orikinla Osinachi
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima

Romance is what swings human existence from place to place.
Re: Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday by Orikinla(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Was she danzin azonto

Lool chei see as azonto and etighi don go extinct
Re: Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday by Orikinla(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
NOT YET.. grin
She will make a good prayer partner.
Re: Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday by tpiander: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Orikinla:
Romance is the spice of Life.
~ Orikinla Osinachi
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima

Romance is what swings human existence from place to place.

Lucky for you, you're in nigeria so you can type whatever you like.

I just pity the ones who see you as their mentor and will try to copy you.
Re: Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday by misspicy(f): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Funny
Re: Pretty Young Woman Swinging Her Waist After Church On Sunday by seankay(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
OP why didn't you talk to d gal? angry

(1) (Reply)

What Some Ladies Do Not Know! / Is President Barack Obama Gay Or Is It Just A Photoshopping Ingenuity? (photo) / What Add Colours In A Relationship If Your Partner Aint Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.