Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days (23415 Views)

The Bible Is Not Infallible- by femi aribisala / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / What Does The Bible Teach About The Trinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by hahn(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
LWKMD. Wetin dey worry u @halfrice?

"It" is lonely

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by fireforfire: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

I followed him yes any problem?
Is it affecting d oxygen goin into ur nostrils?

Where u not d one protesting abi crucifying those posting blasphemous comments abt d bible n God earlier
na him u dey run ur mouth anyhow ,dey talk like agbero wey dey park. no sign of a good xtian in u at all like u pretend to be. so stop decievin ursel
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

"It" is lonely
LOL
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
fireforfire:

Where u not d one protesting abi crucifying those posting blasphemous comments abt d bible n God earlier
na him u dey run ur mouth anyhow ,dey talk like agbero wey dey park. no sign of a good xtian in u at all like u pretend to be. so stop decievin ursel
No nau am just playing embarassed
God loves me more than u are tinkin hope u kno?
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
LWKMD. Wetin dey worry u @halfrice?
Tambolo ekun i honey dey catch me well i won chop macaroni
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by malvisguy212: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dmcool:
If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days, Some PMs and posts would be like

1. Guys its scary, Lot's wife just turned into a pillar of salt #Shaking#

2. Pimping my camel....... Jerusalem here I come.

3. Chilling with Moses at Mount Sinai..... miracles are doing down here. #OMG#

4. Adam and hobby got banished....... They ate from the forbidden fruit #shm

5. Chilling in first class at Noah's Ark.... The view here is fantastic... But 'em Lion keep staring at me #Weird

6. Some people are so cruel! Cain, how do u kill your own brother. #RIP

7. #OMG Jesus just turned water into wine, Guys don high, we gonna party till mama calls.

Feel free to add urs.
scoffer
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by malvisguy212: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dmcool:
If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days, Some PMs and posts would be like

1. Guys its scary, Lot's wife just turned into a pillar of salt #Shaking#

2. Pimping my camel....... Jerusalem here I come.

3. Chilling with Moses at Mount Sinai..... miracles are doing down here. #OMG#

4. Adam and hobby got banished....... They ate from the forbidden fruit #shm

5. Chilling in first class at Noah's Ark.... The view here is fantastic... But 'em Lion keep staring at me #Weird

6. Some people are so cruel! Cain, how do u kill your own brother. #RIP

7. #OMG Jesus just turned water into wine, Guys don high, we gonna party till mama calls.

Feel free to add urs.
this is the type of thread nairaland moderator love , mocking thread .*when they say peace and safety then sudden destruction came upon them *

Psalm 23 has six verses.It is especially
appreciated by unsaved church people
who like to think the Lord is their
Shepherd when He's not. Unfortunately,
some of the better known portions of
Scripture are the portions that deal with
anything except salvation. Perhaps the
most well known verses of Scripture--or
portions--are the Sermon on the Mount, I
Corinthians 13,the Ten Commandments,
the Lord's Prayer,
and Psalm 23. Now, the reason why
these are favorites is because nothing
in one of those passages could tell
anybody how to be saved. And all
those passages assume the man is either
an Old Testament saint or a
New Testament saint. So all unsaved
people like those portions of Scripture
that don't call their sins to their
attention.
But since we(born again) are saved, we
do know the Lord is our Shepherd, and
that He is our personal Shepherd. And I
can truthfully say that the Lord is my
shepherd individually.
This is the Shepherd Psalm.Psalm 22
deals with the crucifixion of Jesus Christ
and resurrection. Psalm 23, then, deals
with the relationship of the Lord Jesus
Christ to the individual saint after the
resurrection. And Psalm 24 plainly
speaks of the Second Advent of the Lord
Jesus Christ. The Psalms are laid out in
prophetic order: Psalm 22, the
crucifixion; Psalm 23, a picture of the
Church Age; and Psalm 24, a picture of
the Second Advent.
Psalm 23 has a beautiful outline: In
verse 1 we have a happy life. In verse
4 we have a happy death. And in verse 6
we have a happy eternity. In the great
Psalm, Psalm 23, we find the Lord is with
me, He is beneath me, He is before me,
He is around me, He is after me, and He
is ahead of me. Psalm 23 is David
historically speaking about his
relationship with the Lord, and pictures
the relationship of the Christian who's
got into the right fold.
The Lord is my shepherd" Notice the
personal wording. The Lord is not our
shepherd. The Lord is my shepherd.
There's a big difference when you get
to know the Shepherd. "The Lord is
my shepherd.
The Lord is my Shepherd:
That's Relationship!
I shall not want:
That's Supply!
He maketh me to lie down in
green pastures:
That's Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still
waters:
That's Refreshment!
He restoreth my soul:
That's Healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of
righteousness:
That's Guidance!
For His name sake:
That's Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the
valley of the shadow of death:
That's Testing!
I will fear no evil:
That's Protection!
For Thou art with me:
That's Faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff they
comfort me:
That's Discipline!
Thou preparest a table before
me in the presence of mine
enemies:
That's Hope!
Thou annointest my head with
oil:
That's Consecration!
My cup runneth over:
That's Abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy
shall follow me all the days of
my life:
That's Blessing!
And I will dwell in the house of
the Lord:
That's Security!
Forever:
That's Eternity!
https://www.nairaland.com/2304670/shepherd-psalm
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:
Tambolo ekun i honey dey catch me well i won chop macaroni
Mtchew!
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
Mtchew!
Av been like dis since morning cos am alone in my room in the hostel embarassed
Av been lonely sorry if i ever hurt u ok
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by blakky97(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
nairalandprince:
really hilarious

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Gnld alert!
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:
Av been like dis since morning cos am alone in my room in the hostel embarassed Av been lonely sorry if i ever hurt u ok
Na u sabi.
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
fireforfire:

It shall be well with you.

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
Na u sabi.
Try to be nice ok
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by myrao(f): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
kingspam75:
Blazing Hot! Unlimited Free Airtel 4Gb Tweak Is Here For The Month Of August (Happy New Month)Now Drop@ http://www./
how does it work pls
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bonapart:
@op am not sure you know the meaning of blasphemy...
You want to make men laff and disregard the word of God... may God forgive y'all

What's sinful there? He said, IF...Conditional.

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Bonapart(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
emusmith:

What's sinful there? He said, IF...Conditional.
there are other things to make silly suggestions about not sacred things
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bonapart:
there are other things to make silly suggestions about not sacred things

Ok
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by sonmvayina(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Peter will be like 'everybody stay indoors # jesusarrested

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by BobUg28(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jerusalem ;here I come!!
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
@Jesus would have had the largest number of followers on Twitter.
followed and be healed like d biblical woman was healed just by the touch of his cloak.

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by angieberry(f): 1:42am On Aug 03, 2015
dude chill out...do u even know what blasphemy is? how does this disregard God's words?
Bonapart:
@op am not sure you know the meaning of blasphemy...
You want to make men laff and disregard the word of God... may God forgive y'all
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by onetrack(m): 5:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Abraham: "Yahweh told me to kill my son, then he was like 'lol just a joke, now go cut off part of your penis, lol no joke'".
@yahweh are you mad?

Moses: Talked to a burning bush yesterday. The bush answered back. I need to cut back on the weed.

Yahweh: This is a reminder to all my followers to tell me how great I am EVERY SINGLE DAY. #justgodthings

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Esdb3: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
Lol....I smell lies...How can Jesus raise the dead!

U stole my FTC. Are you contributing to the joke or you really don't know Jesus raised the dead.
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Esdb3: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2015
menesheh:

God, what's up na, noah don finish the ark, bring down the rain na. So curious mann. Shout-out to ma niggaz who could make it to the ship #40daysrain cheesy

grin Why don't you just enjoy christianity and not question it.

And I didn't notice you weren't the one I was replying or re u nt the one that said the eck thing
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by kossyablaze(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2015
Esdb3:

U stole my FTC. Are you contributing to the joke or you really don't know Jesus raised the dead.
The joke

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Bonapart(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
angieberry:
dude chill out...do u even know what blasphemy is? how does this disregard God's words?
you should be the one to chill cos you dnt know that's "foolish and unlearned question" the bible talks about

And that's very foolish of him
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Funnybro(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2015
video blog site and app that you can use to watch, create and share short looping videos
http://www.techvaid.com/vine-videos-funny-vines-vine-app-download-best-vines/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.