Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,210 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days (23433 Views)

The Bible Is Not Infallible- by femi aribisala / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / What Does The Bible Teach About The Trinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by kedukc(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rehab be like,

"Jewish soldiers are the dumbest on the planet, which kind intimidation be this" #marchingjews
Posted 6 days ago

"holy Bleep! These Israeli soldiers taste great in the mouth" # teamCircumcised #dp
Posted 2 days ago

[ pic of her apartment after the wall crumbled ]
"thanks guys, totally worth it!"
Posted 3 mins ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery if u strip for me ..I will shower u wit £5 coins!! ( ..Pounds STerlin ma nigggga) wink

Hany see my love cant be sold
U need me bad us that why u stole a coin for me i dobt need a thief i need a man oya go and return d stolen coin in shame Punna be scatterin ur head like fowl digging ground
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by eromspete(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
#JesusWept cry

May God forgive us all
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by MrCork: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

Hany see my love cant be sold
U need me bad us that why u stole a coin for me i dobt need a thief i need a man oya go and return d stolen coin in shame Punna be scatterin ur head like fowl digging ground

...sweeery I cannot spend more than £6 on u....even if I take u shopin!! (no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

Judas actually was quite instrumental in the fulfillment of the prophecy. He's a hero

Are u tryin to say he is d ben 10 catoon network av used to brain wash ur dirty head abi
angry if he was an euro why u kno let am marry from una family con spend d money wey he collect ontop una?
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrCork:

...sweeery I cannot spend more than £6 on u....even if I take u shopin!! (no oofeinse) undecided
Hany do u mean u want me to take u shopping?

Hany i cant take u out for shoppin dat amount u requesting for me is nt too mch bt u aint worth it embarassed
U are important bt u are the least important thing to me now sarry
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

You are no different from the bloggers carrying false rumours like shopping bag
Am nut ur mate in dis heat period go find sometin doin angry u dont talk to a whole mother of nature africa that way she is ur hommie u kno?
Make I leave u sha. Because u don dey make me vex. If to say u dey my front now now, I for don land u two hot slaps!

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by hahn(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
You just carved out my name. Are you a Deltan?

Yep

Oti
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by MrCork: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

Hany do u mean u want me to take u shopping?

Hany i cant take u out for shoppin dat amount u requesting for me is nt too mch bt u aint worth it embarassed
U are important bt u are the least important thing to me now sarry

....ermm sweery..wher u gonno get the moiney from? ..selln bread n Egg?....Sweeery am from London & we don't rate naira! (no oofeinse)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by hahn(m): 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

Are u tryin to say he is d ben 10 catoon network av used to brain wash ur dirty head abi
angry if he was an euro why u kno let am marry from una family con spend d money wey he collect ontop una?

You too like money

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
Make I leave u sha. Because u don dey make me vex. If to say u dey my front now now, I for don land u two hot slaps!
Egbon ow far?
Which one?
Hope ur brain never dey unscreww comot
U dey follow elderly body dey talk
Dem add weed for ur food today ni
Kno who u fuuccckkk wwiivvvv o
Abi dem pour acid ontop ur sense ni
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

You too like money

grin thats the way mrcork shower me with shopping o
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by MrCork: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

...sweery don't worry...be nice u will get yor chance to mate wit me when I arrive in Nigeria in 2 week! wink
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by hahn(m): 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

Lol. The guy is slow to be spending money on a free hoe like you grin

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery don't worry...be nice u will get yor chance to mate wit me when I arrive in Nigeria in 2 week! wink
dulling the weather aint heat period yet ok its cold out here i kno for sure your comin bck means u were *deported*
I feel sad as u are typin al dis from 4 walls of a prison yard in uk my condo lenses o tongue
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

Lol. The guy is slow to be spending money on a free hoe like you grin

More like how my hommie aint slow to cum on ur slut gf and bitchhh sister tongue
Hommie said they tasted raw no spice added in their life they stale as stock meat no flesh bony crap
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

Yep
Oti
Ok. Me na oghara boy. Wetin be Oti?
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

Egbon ow far?
Which one?
Hope ur brain never dey unscreww comot
U dey follow elderly body dey talk
Dem add weed for ur food today ni
Kno who u fuuccckkk wwiivvvv o
Abi dem pour acid ontop ur sense ni
Ok. Thank you ma. Hope it ends here?
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
Ok. Thank you ma. Hope it ends here?

Something like that son
tongue
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Efremszlek(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Some will go like:
lot impregnated his two daughters #he goat#
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by fireforfire: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
And when Dey said Jesus turns water to wine, som e of you here would hv said "pics or adonbelivit"
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by hahn(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
Ok. Me na oghara boy. Wetin be Oti?

I be Itsekiri/Urhobo and Oti is Oritsetimeyin
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by hahn(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

More like how my hommie aint slow to cum on ur slut gf and bitchhh sister tongue
Hommie said they tasted raw no spice added in their life they stale as stock meat no flesh bony crap

You must have misunderstood them. They were referring to your mama. I heard she's doing a promo. Fvck one round get the other free

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

Something like that son tongue
You make me laugh.
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by toshmann(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Pharoah's tweet after the israelites left Egypt:

[size=18pt]#BringBackOurSlaves grin[/size]

5 Likes

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

I be Itsekiri/Urhobo and Oti is Oritsetimeyin
Ok. Nice meeting you. If I may ask, did halfrica follow you?
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

You must have misunderstood them. They were referring to your mama. I heard she's doing a promo. Fvck one round get the other free

Yeah like wen ur momma got caught up on who ur real fada is and decides to donate u out to whoever brought u up in d name of fathering a child go for a dna test u wud be amazed ow ur genes work
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
I followed him yes any problem?
Is it affecting d oxygen goin into ur nostrils?
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
You make me laugh.

If you are not happy and dont laugh wat else wud u be doin?
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by hahn(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:

Same here

Yeah. "It" did
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

Same here

Yeah. "It" did
Its ur entire generation dey wud call it o
Untrained pet
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

Same here
Yeah. "It" did
halfrica:
Its ur entire generation dey wud call it o Untrained pet
hahn:

Same here
Yeah. "It" did
LWKMD. Wetin dey worry u @halfrice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.