Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days (23434 Views)

The Bible Is Not Infallible- by femi aribisala / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / What Does The Bible Teach About The Trinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Ehimzy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Issac be like on FB

Mehn..dad almost sacrificed me...# Hurt # Selfie with lamb#

3 Likes

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by bethelbrill(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
kingspam75:
Blazing Hot! Unlimited Free Airtel 4Gb Tweak Is Here For The Month Of August (Happy New Month)Now Drop@ http://www./

How do I get it? and how can I can contact you?
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by DharmyYinks: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

He doubled the senses for me he that loved me even before i was born grin my father my teacher my saviour my heartbeat God my all in all
Hallelujah! She has been revived cheesy
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Kayendy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jesus for dey heal pple tru bbm.... "lord i'm not worthy for u to come to my ouse but type a word tru bbm or watsapp and my daughter will be healed" and dat is faith

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Hallelujah! She has been revived cheesy

Irapada oreofe de!!!! grin
If i dont love God and stand by him on this thread who will?
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ehimzy:
Issac be like on FB

Mehn..dad almost sacrificed me...# Hurt # Selfie with lamb#
He didnt upload d part d lamb became suya abi
See ur mouth like d firewood they werr about to use
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Kayendy:
Jesus for dey heal pple tru bbm.... "lord i'm not worthy for u to come to my ouse but type a word tru bbm or watsapp and my daughter will be healed" and dat is faith

Then d pix of healing would be sent on instagram with preaching d gospel too abi

See ur head like iphone keypads
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by DharmyYinks: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

Irapada oreofe de!!!! grin If i dont love God and stand by him on this thread who will?
I will wink
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
DharmyYinks:

I will wink
Me too
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by MrCork: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
angieberry:
No, it will be more like...
I can't believe Deli sold me out....now i'm blind and weak...#hoesain'tloyal

...are u still a stripper & when last did u striep??..u cant dance well thou! (no oofeinse) smiley
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

Its chariot
Chariot keh? I don't beleive it. Check for the meaning of Chariot.
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
Chariot keh? I don't beleive it. Check for the meaning of Chariot.
Av u lost ur sense of humour
Or u found it hard to renew ur expired sense of humour

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrCork:

...are u still a stripper & when last did u striep??..u cant dance well thou! (no oofeinse) smiley

I no say u go drive enter dis thread wiv ur peacock van

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:
More like who wore it better Ester or ruth sheba or jezebel
saul lost sight on his way to damascus Click link below for more details www.thykingdom.com

lmao!! grin

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lmao!! grin
It wasnt me that wrote it my fone as sticky fingers grin
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
really hilarious

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
really hilarious

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by hahn(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=IAmTobore post=36531127][/quote]

It's Judas is cucumber grin
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

Av u lost ur sense of humour
Or u found it hard to renew ur expired sense of humour
I want the correct spelling of Judas' name. Why are you now insulting me? sad
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by hahn(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

That was his gf name juliana Puff puff was wifing judas is carrot nigga was broke af he beyrayed a master angry

Lol
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

It's Judas is cucumber grin
I beg run enter bush jare.
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
I want the correct spelling of Judas' name. Why are you now insulting me? sad
No be only insalt u na insugarin u
U av not finish learning d spellings of all jesus names
Na d bad hommie name u wan learn spelling
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by MrCork: 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

I no say u go drive enter dis thread wiv ur peacock van

...angieberry is a betta striiper than u ther in Lagos...sweeery don't get jelos! wink
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

Lol

Why the happiness undecided
av u betrayed ur master before?
U laugh in a guilty way u kno
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by hahn(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
I beg run enter bush jare.

Tobo undecided
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

No be only insalt u na insugarin u
U av not finish learning d spellings of all jesus names
Na d bad hommie name u wan learn spelling
You are not different from the Kenyan lawyer that wants to sue Israeli government to court for the prosecution of JESUS.

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrCork:

...angieberry is a betta striiper than u ther in Lagos...sweeery don't get jelos! wink

Do u mean u want me as a stripper?
Hany leasten i cant be a stripper for u am a continent for dumb sake
I am a pride on my own
Bt i understand ow mch u want me embarassed
We can make it work tho cos u are a mutherfuckin stepson of moi tongue
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by hahn(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

Why the happiness undecided
av u betrayed ur master before?
U laugh in a guilty way u kno

Judas actually was quite instrumental in the fulfillment of the prophecy. He's a hero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by MrCork: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

Do u mean u want me as a stripper?
Hany leasten i cant be a stripper for u am a continent for dumb sake
I am a pride on my own
Bt i understand ow mch u want me embarassed
We can make it work tho cos u are a mutherfuckin stepson of moi tongue

...sweeery if u strip for me ..I will shower u wit £5 coins!! ( ..Pounds STerlin ma nigggga) wink
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
IAmTobore:
You are not different from the Kenyan lawyer that wants to sue Israeli government to court for the prosecution of JESUS.

You are no different from the bloggers carrying false rumours like shopping bag
Am nut ur mate in dis heat period go find sometin doin angry u dont talk to a whole mother of nature africa that way she is ur hommie u kno?
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

Tobo undecided
You just carved out my name. Are you a Deltan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.