Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (59155 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by safarigirl(f): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2015
clintino700:
Seems u fall into d same category...if u are then i pity ur future husband cos a wife don't have any excuse for not cooking for her family undecided
lol....If you don't know someone personally, you should keep your thoughts about them to yourself. This is like assuming someone who speaks against r-ape has been r-aped.

I probably cook better than whoever you've dated, are dating or will date so wollup nigger *in Francis Ordega's voice*
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:
she have even turned to prayer warrior self.

Just a matter of time
No mind am. Tomrw now she go go night vigil they beg baba God for husband. grin
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
No mind am. Tomrw now she go go night vigil they beg baba God for husband. grin
grin grin grin women!!!
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by K9blunt(f): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2015
apoti:

So the husband cannot cook when he comes back from work, but he expects the wife to cook for him when she comes back from work. If the wife works and brings in some money to help the family, the husband should also help with some of the housework. It's also not an excuse for the woman to be lazy, she should try cook and not buy food all the time.

My wife cooks for me most of the time, but there are days she's very tired or she finished late from work. I would do the cooking for her and even put our daughter to bed. My wife is not my slave.

Oga stop lying I don't like it.

If true na to kidnap you be that. Lol
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2015
free2ryhme:

Give a woman an inch she will take a ruler. The question is not about lending a hand it is about abuse of privileges. Her mindset is to buy food from outside she nvr got home and asked her husband nor her children for assistance in the kitchen.

Don't make up stories outside the OP statements.
pls point out where I added a story outside what the op wrote?

"Give her an inch". hehehe. Some men sha. This is your wife not one of the labourers on your farm. A family structure is not built to be autocratic. But a democracy where everyone looks out for everyone and everyone does what will be for the greater good of the remaining members.

The woman prepares breakfast and lunch everyday but cannot prepare dinner because she claims to be tired after work. Do you feel its not valid to be tired after a hectic day?
Do you not feel that a compromise must be reached or an alternative arrangement must be made?

Now I've already voiced my aversion to always buying food outside because of the risk of typhoid.

I addition, not only will doing these chores together foster bonding between the couple because it will give them more time to be in contact with themselves not just the early morning, late night and weekends that have been the path of most working couples but it will also teach their children a sense of responsibility at an early age. As they see both their parents working in unity in all aspects of the home.

My friend, no be everything be gra-gra. wa gba ori e make your family move forward.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by vokalguy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
joystickextendr:
maybe he should gt a househelp...

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature

so has this 'enlargement' thing worked for you?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Pidggin(f): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
This is a vital scenero in most homes today, a married man in my neigbourhood with two young kids is complaining that his wife always purchases dinner for the whole family to eat and its getting embarassing to him, he gives the wife money to cook but she will not cook but prefare purchasing meal from a canteen for the man and the children to eat, bringing excuses that she is tired after returning from work in the evening. Now, the husband wants to divorce the woman. "please women in the house is the man overeating or the wife is at fault?

If the woman is always tired after work then her job must be stressful for her. Stress is a medical problem and should be treated as such. I suggest she gets checked medically to find out the reasons for her frequent fatigue, also she can cook on weekends, they can hire a house help or the man can help her out with evening meals.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Pidggin(f): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:
JUST LOOK AT AT YOURSELF.

AFTER NOW, YOU WILL BLAME THE WITCHES AS THE COST OF YOUR PROBLEM.

YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE SOMEONE THINK THAT YOU DON'T GROW UP IN A RESPONSIBLE HOME OR FAMILY.

DID YOUR FATHER COOK FOR YOUR MUM AND YOU undecided

I know this question is not directed to me, but yea, actually my dad was a professional chef. He first started as a domestic help, then he became a cook, then a hotel manager. Emancipate your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by free2ryhme: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:

pls point out where I added a story outside what the op wrote?

"Give her an inch". hehehe. Some men sha. This is your wife not one of the labourers on your farm. A family structure is not built to be autocratic. But a democracy where everyone looks out for everyone and everyone does what will be for the greater good of the remaining members.

The woman prepares breakfast and lunch everyday but cannot prepare dinner because she claims to be tired after work. Do you feel its not valid to be tired after a hectic day?
Do you not feel that a compromise must be reached or an alternative arrangement must be made?

Now I've already voiced my aversion to always buying food outside because of the risk of typhoid.

I addition, not only will doing these chores together foster bonding between the couple because it will give them more time to be in contact with themselves not just the early morning, late night and weekends that have been the path of most working couples but it will also teach their children a sense of responsibility at an early age. As they see both their parents working in unity in all aspects of the home.

My friend, no be everything be gra-gra. wa gba ori e make your family move forward.

Point of correction, the family is never and has never been a democracy.

She has to play her role as a wife she is inexcusable. Buying food outside for your famliy under any guise is unacceptable. As far as the husband is uncomfortable with it she must find a balance.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by chybeauty30(f): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thank God we still av some men dat still says d truth. God bless u my brother. Ur type is rare
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Joy1706(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I don't think the average guy cares about what you lot think and once you get what women need, they will come around to play regardless of what they think lool.

Anyway, can you cook? If you can't, you better start learning and putting in work.
What makes u think we care about what u think of us?
You will just keep attracting women who think like you. They will get what they want and move on

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by bukatyne(f): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
laidesmen217:
water don pass garri for this matter oooo

Now I believe that "girls no longer cook like their mothers rather they drink like their fathers

They are sha learning from a parent undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by bukatyne(f): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
keppyy:

Lols...

My dear, some people have no idea what it takes to work and keep a home...

I had to properly thank my Dad and Mum when I started working because I now understand what it takes...

Marriage should be for enjoyment and not suffer...

These same men will admire hot wives and mothers of other men and wonder why their own look like slaves...

Enjoy your marriage.

Hahahaahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
free2ryhme:

Point of correction, the family is never and has never been a democracy.

She has to play her role as a wife she is inexcusable. Buying food outside for your famliy under any guise is unacceptable. As far as the husband is uncomfortable with it she must find a balance.

ok
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by bukatyne(f): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
This is a vital scenero in most homes today, a married man in my neigbourhood with two young kids is complaining that his wife always purchases dinner for the whole family to eat and its getting embarassing to him, he gives the wife money to cook but she will not cook but prefare purchasing meal from a canteen for the man and the children to eat, bringing excuses that she is tired after returning from work in the evening. Now, the husband wants to divorce the woman. "please women in the house is the man overeating or the wife is at fault?

1. The husband is a joker for thinking of divorce

2. The issue has got nothing to do with overeating. He doesn't like buka food, that's all

3. The wife is at fault here

4. They both work meaning all hands must be on deck in managing their home however, the wife should be the champion of this process as the husband drops money for food expecting her to cook. Except she works weekends, nothing stops her from bulk cooking and freezing over the weekends for the next week and the family eating freshly prepared meal weekends.

5. Weekdays, the first person to get home can heat up dinner or the wife does dependent on their agreement

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by ledaman: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
send her away!
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by clintino700(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Assuming?? SMH...oh I know ur a better cook but only on NL..
safarigirl:
lol....If you don't know someone personally, you should keep your thoughts about them to yourself. This is like assuming someone who speaks against r-ape has been r-aped.

I probably cook better than whoever you've dated, are dating or will date so wollup nigger *in Francis Ordega's voice*
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by clintino700(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bless you....
Some be spitting thrash n supporting the wife
bukatyne:

1. The husband is a joker for thinking of divorce

2. The issue has got nothing to do with overeating. He doesn't like buka food, that's all

3. The wife is at fault here

4. They both work meaning all hands must be on deck in managing their home however, the wife should be the champion of this process as the husband drops money for food expecting her to cook. Except she works weekends, nothing stops her from bulk cooking and freezing over the weekends for the next week and the family eating freshly prepared meal weekends.

5. Weekdays, the first person to get home can heat up dinner or the wife does dependent on their agreement
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pidggin:

I know this question is not directed to me, but yea, actually my dad was a professional chef. He first started as a domestic help, then he became a cook, then a hotel manager. Emancipate your mind.
DID HE TAKE THE ROLE OF COOK IN THE HOUSE?

DID HE ALWAYS COOKED MOURNING, AFTERNOON,AND EVENING?

I AM SURE YOUR MUM SOMETIMES OR EVEN MOST WILL NOT LIKE HIM TO COOK FOR THE HOUSE. SHE WILL WANT TO PLAY THE ROLE OF A WOMAN,MOTHER, AND THE LOVELY WIFE WHO KNOW HOW TO TURN YOUR FATHER ON WITH HER SPECIAL WAY OF COOKING..

NOT GOING AND BUYING FOOD OUTSIDE undecided

Pls be honest to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by bukatyne(f): 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
clintino700:
Bless you....
Some be spitting thrash n supporting the wife

And bless you too

Besides, everyone is entitled is to his/her opinions.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Joy1706(f): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
sucess001:

So it takes u to be a machine to cook? Me tinks u have a wrong mentality to the idea od marriage.

Going by ur theory...then all men shd do a transgender operation so they can also assist with pregnancy and child delivery.

Westernisation is really disturbing a lotta our girls...I have a lot of American friends who re married and even they will tell u they ll never allow any oda person cook for their hubby...yet here our girls wanna 'belong' wit Wierd feminist views.

I wish u well with ur mentality. Hopefully it wrks for u.
It'd be cool if u guys could assist with pregnancy and child birth, I mean after all you guys are the stronger sex.
When I said we are not machines, I meant it's tiring to work and manage the home sometimes. Sometimes we'd just like to take a break from it all.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Joy1706(f): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:
JUST LOOK AT AT YOURSELF.

AFTER NOW, YOU WILL BLAME THE WITCHES AS THE COST OF YOUR PROBLEM.

YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE SOMEONE THINK THAT YOU DON'T GROW UP IN A RESPONSIBLE HOME OR FAMILY.

DID YOUR FATHER COOK FOR YOUR MUM AND YOU undecided
I can't count how many times my dad has offered to help and has actually helped in d kitchen. Cutting perewinkle, turning foo foo, pounding yam etc. He has done all that AND he's still a man. Abegi
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by chinweobianwa(f): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Marrying another wife is not the issue,but addresing the issue.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by sucess001(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Joy1706:

It'd be cool if u guys could assist with pregnancy and child birth, I mean after all you guys are the stronger sex.
When I said we are not machines, I meant it's tiring to work and manage the home sometimes. Sometimes we'd just like to take a break from it all.

I agree..but some tins are urs and u shd cherish dem.

No matter how work makes me tired...I wont want anoda man bangin my wife on my behalf...I signed up for it.

If u can afford it, get a maid...but it's ur JD as a woman.

U re my namesake sef....
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by snakebeat: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
Crucify her.... cheesy

Thumbs up to sonofananimal1 & dragonking, u guys are brutally honest.
What I can't fathom is the sudden cause of laziness among women of this generation... Honestly judging by the female comments I have seen so far, these girls are extremely lazy...

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Joy1706(f): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
snakebeat:

Crucify her.... cheesy

Thumbs up to sonofananimal1 & dragonking, u guys are brutally honest.
What I can't fathom is the sudden cause of laziness among women of this generation... Honestly judging by the female comments I have seen so far, these girls are extremely lazy...
The same way the men of these generation are lazy. Ya'll can't even single handedly provide for ur families again. Mstchewwww. U need d support of ur wives ba? D same way we need urs

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by fairheven: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dragonking:
When u get married don't cook for your husband, then you will find out if there is a law that mandates the woman to cook or not.

Sorry ,I am a real man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.