Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (59127 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Olushauneddy(m): 12:41am On Aug 03, 2015
Tell the man to employ a very beautiful female cook to assist her in the kitchen and general home stuff and if she still after six months (the wife) couldn't catch up then try to sit her down and negotiate things with her, that will she be able to cope with polygamy?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 12:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
You have not explained anything. This is a woman that has simply refused to cook even on weekends. She buys food everyday and the husband is sick of it....i believe that she has made it a norm that even on weekends where tthere is no wwork, she still ask her husband money to buy food. That woman is just too damn lazy. Go and read the op again. angry
OK. I understand. She has to be more active on the weekends.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by SirShymexx: 12:53am On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:
grin grin SERIOUSLY SPEAKING!! I HAVE MY SHARE WITH THOSE SPECIES CALLED WOMEN. I DO THINK THAT MOST MENTAL CASES ARE LINK WITH WOMEN

I think it's cos they all have self-esteem issues - don't let whatever front they put up fool you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 12:54am On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:

grin grin grin GOD!! WHAT IS IT WITH SOME PEOPLE.

SO YOU WANT ME TO PUT MY PICTURE ON A FACELESS FORUM undecided

FIRST OF ALL, IS THAT YOUR PICTURE ON YOUR DP, IF NOT, WHY HAVE YOU NOT PUT YOUR PICTURE SO THAT WE CAN SEE WHO IS THE WOMAN BEHIND THIS MONIKER THAT SUPPORT MAN PLAYING THE ROLE OF A HOUSE WIFE.
So assisting in preparing meals that you yourself will eat and also your children will also eat means you're becoming a housewife? Ok. I understand your point of view.

Again I'm not the one advocating for violence against women. You are. If someone came on a thread and started commenting about how he was going to go on a raping spree of women and I would ask him to do the same so I don't smile at him in a bus when he tries to start up a conversation with me thinking he is a human being.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by tpiander: 12:55am On Aug 03, 2015
^ do you daydream about being raped?

how did rape enter this conversation again?

who did you see on nl saying such?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by SirShymexx: 12:58am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:
Hahahahahaha, guy no tear my belle. grin

Looool. Even my own sisters do get annoying from time to time with their chatty-patty nonsense. And every time they're in that element, I just lock them off. grin grin

Once you get married to a woman, good food is one of the luxuries you're entitled to, to negate all the baggage and annoying traits they carry around like a plague. It's non-negotiable and just as important as good sex. And if you can't get it, there's absolutely no point keeping her around, to be honest.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
So assisting in preparing meals that you yourself will eat and also your children will also eat means you're becoming a housewife? Ok. I understand your point of view.

Again I'm not the one advocating for violence against women. You are. If someone came on a thread and started commenting about how he was going to go on a raping spree of women and I would ask him to do the same so I don't smile at him in a bus when he tries to start up a conversation with me thinking he is a human being .
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? undecided

DID I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS ADVOCATING VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN angry

AND HOW WILL YOU KNOW A RAPIST angry

IN FACT!! I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND YOUR LAST PARAGRAPH
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

I think it's cos they all have self-esteem issues - don't let whatever front they put up fool you. grin grin
LOLZ I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 03, 2015
tpiander:

THANK YOU, TELL THAT WOMAN, WHO IS TALKING ABOUT RAPE HEREangry WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FOOD VIOLENCE HERE
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 1:11am On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:

THAT IS A STVPID REASON TO DIVORCE YOUR WIFE
THE BEST IDEAL IS TO TALK SENSE INSIDE HER HEAD,
BUT IF THE TALKING DIDN'T WORK,
BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HER IT WORK LIKE MAGIC.

Ddonoflife:
. I tink beating her is the silly thing to do in that kind of
situation....come to thnk of it,she might be a bad cook
buh I support d idea of talking.
IF HE DO TALK, SHE WILL BRING ONE KIND OF REASON
THAT SHE IS OVER WORKING, THIS THAT BLABLABLAB,
SO apart from talking, which any other reason do you think
is good enough?
(Quote ) ( Report ) (Like ) ( Share)----- you both are apparently partners. Birds of a feather.

WE KNOW, BUT SOMETIMES, NO AMOUNT OF TALKING
YOU DO WILL ENTER SOME WOMEN 'S HEAD. YOU JUST
HAVE TO USE A CORRECTING FLUID BUT NOT ALWAYS,
JUST ONCE IN A LIFE TIME
(Quote ) ( Report ) (Like ) ( Share)

---correcting fluid? you don't say. I hope your boss or a soldier beats the "correcting fluid" into you but I suspect you're not employed because how else can you stay up so late from Sunday night till Monday morning.

Its a good thing you can't delete post on naira land.

I have work later today. Later bae.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 1:13am On Aug 03, 2015
tpiander:

It was an example. read the previous comment to get perspective.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 03, 2015
miriamgroove:

I SAID MY OPINION...HOW DO MY OPINION AFFECTS U.

so d idiot wive is only 4 sex abi, I pray to have sum pple like u as wive so dat I cn teach u lesson, by the tym I tear yah face wit punches enh
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by tpiander: 1:38am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
It was an example. read the previous comment to get perspective.

I read two or more pages with his comments, didn't see anything pointing to violence there.

they were talking about having baby mamas etc (in a consensual context), what's the correlation with your rape post?

can you quote the exact comment which gave rise to it.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:

THAT IS A STVPID REASON TO DIVORCE YOUR WIFE
THE BEST IDEAL IS TO TALK SENSE INSIDE HER HEAD,
BUT IF THE TALKING DIDN'T WORK,
BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HER IT WORK LIKE MAGIC.

Ddonoflife:
. I tink beating her is the silly thing to do in that kind of
situation....come to thnk of it,she might be a bad cook
buh I support d idea of talking.
IF HE DO TALK, SHE WILL BRING ONE KIND OF REASON
THAT SHE IS OVER WORKING, THIS THAT BLABLABLAB,
SO apart from talking, which any other reason do you think
is good enough?
(Quote ) ( Report ) (Like ) ( Share)----- you both are apparently partners. Birds of a feather.

WE KNOW, BUT SOMETIMES, NO AMOUNT OF TALKING
YOU DO WILL ENTER SOME WOMEN 'S HEAD. YOU JUST
HAVE TO USE A CORRECTING FLUID BUT NOT ALWAYS,
JUST ONCE IN A LIFE TIME
(Quote ) ( Report ) (Like ) ( Share)

--- correcting fluid? you don't say. I hope your boss or a soldier beats the "correcting fluid" into you but I suspect you're not employed because how else can you stay up so late from Sunday night till Monday morning .

Its a good thing you can't delete post on naira land.

I have work later today. Later bae.
AND I GUESS YOU ARE NOT EMPLOYED TOO, AND DO YOU THINK ALL WORK START 8 OCLOCK undecided

MIND YOU!! THAT POST IS NOT ABOUT RAPE NEITHER VIOLENCE,
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Joy1706(f): 1:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Dragonking:

Our mothers and fore mothers will leave to the farm as early as 4am-5am and come back late..they trek to the market to buy food stuff, yet they take care of the family and also cook. Women of today are just lazy. Simple....maybe it is part of modernization
Which one is our mothers? Not all of our mothers farm abeg. My mum does nt wake up at 4 or 5 am for any reason. She goes to work and she has still has to work at home. When she can, she cooks. When she can't, we have a help who cooks or we buy take out. Heaven does not fall

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Joy1706(f): 2:06am On Aug 03, 2015
SirShymexx:

That looks like the future and with that, you can keep getting varieties without the need to be tied down to one woman. You just have to know how to beat the system and not let them suck you for child support.

Women are the most annoying beings on this planet - daughters of Jezebel. grin
Yimu!!! Funny enough we think the same if not worse about you men.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 2:11am On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:
AND I GUESS YOU ARE NOT EMPLOYED TOO, AND DO YOU THINK ALL WORK START 8 OCLOCK undecided

MIND YOU!! THAT POST IS NOT ABOUT RAPE NEITHER VIOLENCE,
Thw rape was an analogy.

in what world is hitting a woman not violence? wooooow. I must seem naive to you right?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 2:13am On Aug 03, 2015
tpiander:

I read two or more pages with his comments, didn't see anything pointing to violence there.

they were talking about having baby mamas etc (in a consensual context), what's the correlation with your rape post?

can you quote the exact comment which gave rise to it.
The quoted comments are below yours now. You can always trace them back except he has modified them. You can go through my quotes too.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Joy1706(f): 2:17am On Aug 03, 2015
sonofananimal1:

Jeez! You really are thick
Stop approbating and reprobating. Some minutes ago you were advising the man to beat sense into the woman, now ur here asking if u advocate violence against women.

In last paragraph, she means that she's asking u to put up ur pic in case she comes across u in real life, so she can avoid u since ur a beast who advocates violence against women.

In the same vein, she would want a man bragging about going on a raping spree to put up his pic in case she comes across him in future. At least she would have been forewarned.

At least I've dumbed 4 it down for you, no?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Joy1706(f): 2:21am On Aug 03, 2015
sicobamty2:
so d idiot wive is only 4 sex abi, I pray to have sum pple like u as wive so dat I cn teach u lesson, by the tym I tear yah face wit punches enh
No home training. Beast
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by sucess001(m): 2:30am On Aug 03, 2015
Joy1706:

Which one is our mothers? Not all of our mothers farm abeg. My mum does nt wake up at 4 or 5 am for any reason. She goes to work and she has still has to work at home. When she can, she cooks. When she can't, we have a help who cooks or we buy take out. Heaven does not fall

Not being able to cook for ur man isn't something u she'd be proud of.

It's no excuse ft u wrk...u can even plan ur week from the weekend...prepared ready to use meals and keep them in the freezer....

And it's a shame dt d girls of our days don't even see it wrong to not cool for the family....

Ur family is ur first responsibility....not wrk.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Joy1706(f): 2:33am On Aug 03, 2015
sucess001:

Not being able to cook for ur man isn't something u she'd be proud of.

It's no excuse ft u wrk...u can even plan ur week from the weekend...prepared ready to use meals and keep them in the freezer....

And it's a shame dt d girls of our days don't even see it wrong to not cool for the family....

Ur family is ur first responsibility....not wrk.
For ur mind, women be machine ba? Family should be the husband's and the Wife's first responsibility. Meaning all hands on deck in all areas including cooking

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by bengoodcreature: 2:41am On Aug 03, 2015
This attitude is very rampant in Yoruba Land especialy Lagos, d most anoying part of it is that some Igbo Ladies have started doing it in Lagos. I cook wheneva my wife is overstressed from work, we sometimes do d cooking togeda, I thank God for d wife HE gave to me.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by sweatlana: 2:58am On Aug 03, 2015
A man is think it's of divorcing his wife cos of food.

Shame on him.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by sweatlana: 3:01am On Aug 03, 2015
sicobamty2:

Tufiakwuwa

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by tpiander: 3:06am On Aug 03, 2015
sicobamty2:

@ marie sucre

is this the post in question?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 03, 2015
It's almost as if they planned on parting ways as far as I'm concerned. The equation doesn't balance.

Issue: As a unit, we neither want to cook, want to learn to cook, or want to eat out. Oh, but wait, never-minding the fact that we're almost completely incapable of our own nourishment at this point, lets go ahead and throw a few children - that are going to be totally dependent on us for their proper nourishment btw - into the mix.

Excuse: we work.

Herp-freakin'-derp, and no hands on that deck. If the idea of either of them, preferably both, learning how to cook and helping each other out was so terribly daunting, why bring kids into it?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 03, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
This is a vital scenero in most homes today, a married man in my neigbourhood with two young kids is complaining that his wife always purchases dinner for the whole family to eat and its getting embarassing to him, he gives the wife money to cook but she will not cook but prefare purchasing meal from a canteen for the man and the children to eat, bringing excuses that she is tired after returning from work in the evening. Now, the husband wants to divorce the woman. "please women in the house is the man overeating or the wife is at fault?

You self..its not about eating too much or who is at fault...if no be u make the gist to find story.anyway the woman is complaining of being tired after work its not her fault later now the man go want touch her after everything..i think she has right to be able to rest after a hard day's work.Either they look for a house help or she does it in the morning b4 she goes to work and micro wave when she comes back or the man STFU and join her take turns after work instead of to go dey high for bar dey hope to eat home cooked dinner...no be only divorce, is he a daft to think of divorce because of dinner All these una story story sef

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by NemzySeries(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2015
d man's wife is probably a NAIRALANDER grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Blackfire(m): 6:21am On Aug 03, 2015
Melahou:
Send her to school of catering... Or let her go back to her mum to learn how to cook

bad idea....
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by phyness(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Send ha bck 2 ha mum 2 teach ha Hw 2 cook kiss
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by lukmanoguns: 6:43am On Aug 03, 2015
[i][/i][b][/ always buying food outside? One key vital reason for marriage is non existent. I will opt for divorce unless I was aware of her deficiency. Inability or incapacity to cook before marriage. Thank God, the question to me is hypothetical. My wife is a superb woman!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.