Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (59155 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by mencade4: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Let her hire a cook. Strictly for cooking.....preferably a male cook
a male cook that will fvck the wife later?

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
dd
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Its a misnomer in the African context... But I really don't see any fault in it. Best thing is for the man to make her learn what the family likes to take regularly...

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by 9jatatafo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
The man is a weakling! The woman better change or .............
The man should also reject the food bought by the woman from the canteen and stop eating such nonsense. They say the way to a man's heart is food prepared by his wife.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by KAYNINI(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
honestly won't take that o
she must cook or we both cook
later the kids will join the kitchen crew
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Ddonoflife(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
teddybear007:
Since the lady is always tired wenever she comes bck from work, d man should atleast try and be of help to her in d kitchen in whatever way he can. Btw this story get as e be, d lady no dey cook on sundays abi she dey purchase food ni on dat day? Gracias.
. What about weekends or come to think of t,she might be a bad cook....
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by fbtowner(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
marriage palava

I hate marriage

*walks out of thread*

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by bammo: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
By their posts you would know their Sex
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by LarayaT1(f): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
The man can help out sumtimes....if the wife is not the lazy type...atleast he understands the nature of her job before marrying her....thats what those vows are for!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by redcliff: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
miriamgroove:

I SAID MY OPINION...HOW DO MY OPINION AFFECTS U.

Chei
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Ddonoflife(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
KAYNINI:
h
. For hen

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by andyanders: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
miriamgroove:
oooooook.... my opinion.. I think the man should learn how to cook.. that's not enough reason for divorce..
Useless contribution to the subject matter. I do not think you are properly brought up and lack normal upbringing hence your useless comment.Do you know what it meant for a married man with children to be out here to complain of such issue?

What kind of a woman would be buying food from canteen when money is been given to her for the family? She will NEVER EVER last one day in my own house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by jeje123(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sign of responsibility!
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
This is a vital scenero in most homes today, a married man in my neigbourhood with two young kids is complaining that his wife always purchases dinner for the whole family to eat and its getting embarassing to him, he gives the wife money to cook but she will not cook but prefare purchasing meal from a canteen for the man and the children to eat, bringing excuses that she is tired after returning from work in the evening. Now, the husband wants to divorce the woman. "please women in the house is the man overeating or the wife is at fault?
THAT IS A STVPID REASON TO DIVORCE YOUR WIFE angry

THE BEST IDEAL IS TO TALK SENSE INSIDE HER HEAD, BUT IF THE TALKING DIDN'T WORK,

BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HER angry IT WORK LIKE MAGIC.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Ddonoflife(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
redcliff:

Chei
. Asin d grammar alone can scare sme1 away....
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Abbey2sam(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
heediots be like >>>>>>>>>>>

miriamgroove:
oooooook.... my opinion.. I think the man should learn how to cook.. that's not enough reason for divorce..
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
miriamgroove:

I SAID MY OPINION...HOW DO MY OPINION AFFECTS U.

chisos... Blunder oooo... Where the ELS students?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by KAYNINI(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ddonoflife:
. For hen

you be class prefect
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by redcliff: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
it affect me

Chei...na wa o..you and your quotee should take it easy

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Damytomy27(f): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Understanding n sacrifice are vital parts of every relationship... Both parties should sit n analyse wat z best for dem understanding each other's Part n ve willing to sacrifice. Divorce aint d best option

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Idydarling:
...and to think this made front page?
what? bcaus it against d women folks?

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
I feel this is how marriages of this generation would turn out esp with ladies of this age.

But wetin you dey look when una dey date. The woman is simply at fault, buyin canteen food even for the kids. Haba. You fit guys can get an house-help or something but even that could be dangerous.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Ddonoflife(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
sonofananimal1:

THE BEST IDEAL IS TO TALK SENSE INSIDE HER HEAD, BUT IF THE TALKING DIDN'T WORK,

. I tink beating her is the stupid thing to do in that kind of situation....come to thnk of it,she might be a bad cook buh I support d idea of talking
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
sonofananimal1:

Dude.... This is 2015..

4 Likes 1 Share

sonofananimal1:

LOL now dats weird
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by DankemzI(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2015

bringing excuses that she is tired after returning from work in the evening.

OP in this case I think the husband is insensitive to the needs of the wife! At times I help my wife to do dish and house keeping, when she's really tired I cook,.... Though not as yummy as hers
Once she puts to birth I'll bath and prepare the kids for school, by so doing you help your wife You never can tell what she's facing at work . In moments like this you lend her your shoulder to rest on

6 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by phyllosilicate(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
miriamgroove:
Seriously ....... Is that your final answer? undecided
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Women of today are very lazy, troublesome, insulting and stubborn!!!! angry
It is better for the man to marry the caterer in the canteen since the wife is virtually useless!!!

4 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Ddonoflife(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
KAYNINI:

you be class prefect
. For where
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Seriously ....... Is that your final answer? undecided
pls ask am 4 me
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Typical Nigerian man will buy you food nd take you out yo have dinner before you marry but after the wedding he expects you to cool all his meal and never eat out. thats none of my business dou lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.