Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (59132 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by popweezy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
This is a vital scenero in most homes today, a married man in my neigbourhood with two young kids is complaining that his wife always purchases dinner for the whole family to eat and its getting embarassing to him, he gives the wife money to cook but she will not cook but prefare purchasing meal from a canteen for the man and the children to eat, bringing excuses that she is tired after returning from work in the evening. Now, the husband wants to divorce the woman. "please women in the house is the man overeating or the wife is at fault?
yES, HE IS overEATING

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Damytomy27(f): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
LOL now dats weird
really weird
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by andyanders: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
miriamgroove:

I SAID MY OPINION...HOW DO MY OPINION AFFECTS U.

Your opinion affects every right thinking human being here because you are not normal.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Damytomy27:
really weird
so wat do u think concerning d issue?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by nikkflexible(f): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
That shouldn't be an excuse not to cook for your hubby and kids.Every working mother has to strike a balance btw work and family... does She work on Saturdays and Sundays too? Why not use the weekend to stock the deep freezer with varieties of soups, package in takeaways in a 'one meal at a time' manner, then during the week u bring out ur choice of soup,warm it and make a nice meal for ur family in d morning and at night.... everything is made easy these days with technology...canteen food can be dangerous at times especially since you know not the background of the food.

my humble opinion!!!

12 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Damytomy27:
Understanding n sacrifice are vital parts of every relationship... Both parties should sit n analyse wat z best for dem understanding each other's Part n ve willing to sacrifice. Divorce aint d best option
And if the wife continues in her dealings?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by kunletoks(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
One of the responsibilities of a woman is to cook for the family.
Most times buying food outside is more expensive than cooking at home and it's a bad way of bringing children up but buying food at the canteen.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Jay5000(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Better a wife who doesn't know how to cook but is willing to learn than one who can but is too lazy to. The guy don enter serious one chance. sad
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by phyllosilicate(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
pls ask am 4 me
if it was her brother that was in the man's shoes, I can bet you would show the woman pepper.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by KAYNINI(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ddonoflife:
. For where

for nairaland class grin
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
if it was her brother that was in the man's shoes, I can bet you would show the woman pepper.
exactly my thought
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
nikkflexible:
That shouldn't be an excuse not to cook for your hubby and kids.Every working mother has to strike a balance btw work and family... does She work on Saturdays and Sundays too? Why not use the weekend to stock the deep freezer with varieties of soups, package in takeaways in a 'one meal at a time' manner, then during the week u bring out ur choice of soup,warm it and make a nice meal for ur family in d morning and at night.... everything is made easy these days with technology...canteen food can be dangerous at times especially since you know not the background of the food.

my humble opinion!!!
Mrs Humble opinion... Should the man divorce the wife?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Dude.... This is 2015..
WE KNOW, BUT SOMETIMES, NO AMOUNT OF TALKING YOU DO WILL ENTER SOME WOMEN 'S HEAD. YOU JUST HAVE TO USE A CORRECTING FLUID BUT NOT ALWAYS, JUST ONCE IN A LIFE TIME
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by tpiander: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
what are u saying?

Just that you come and go, that's all!
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by safarigirl(f): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
clintino700:
He should go complain to her family cos der is no use learning how to cook when he have a wife!!!
what a blatantly chauvinistic comment. So people still reason like this in 2015? undecided

So, you didn't read that the woman goes to work? If there is no need cooking cuz he has a wife, then there's no need for her to work cuz she has a husband by your logic.

11 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Ddonoflife(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
KAYNINI:

for nairaland class grin
lol..abi na...

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
nikkflexible:

my humble opinion!!!
meals kept in d deep freezer aint 100% healthy based on WHO and unicef.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Ddonoflife(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
safarigirl:
what a blatantly chauvinistic comment. So people still reason like this in 2015? undecided

So, you didn't read that the woman goes to work? If there is no need cooking cuz he has a wife, then there's no need for her to work cuz she has a husband by your logic.
. So who are u supporting....d man or his wife
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Damytomy27(f): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
popweezy:
yES, HE IS overEATING

Yhhh... OverEATING

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
tpiander:

Just that you come and go, that's all!
come nd go 4rm where to where?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by cococandy(f): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
so u mean he shud learn hw to cook nd b cooking 4 his wife, plus providing money 4 school fees and others irrespective that he comes home 4rm d office late in the evening?
Doesn't she come home in the evening from work too? How's he more stressed than her?

Anyway what does she do with her money if he's providing all these? She's leaves him to take care of it all? Smh.

They should share financially repsonsibilities and also share home keeping responsibilities. that way everything won't be on one person.

Una can sabi do amebo for una neighbor matters sha. Will you show him this thread?

6 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by safarigirl(f): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Freemanan:

Mrs Humble opinion... Should the man divorce the wife?
no mind am.....team humble opinion. Some women just can't cook and it's not for lack of trying.e no just dey their body.

I know people like that, and they have boyfriends who have no issues cooking. It cannot kill a man....there are male chefs who don't allow their wives enter the kitchen so I can't fathom why this is so abominable.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by tpiander: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
come nd go 4rm where to where?

Here to there and there to here!
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by andyanders: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
nikkflexible:

my humble opinion!!!

Good response from a responsible woman like you and not some ladies coming here to degrade themselves by suggesting that the man learn how to cook. Nothing wrong for a man to make meals but not for a woman to make it a continuous habit of buying dinner for her children and husband. That is the height of irresponsibility.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Damytomy27(f): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Freemanan:

And if the wife continues in her dealings?

Lollll... Depends on d concord reached. It myt support her dealings or counter it. The point is to reach a concord. I
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
DankemzI:

OP in this case I think the husband is insensitive to the needs of the wife! At times I help my wife to do dish and house keeping, when she's really tired I cook,.... Though not as yummy as hers
Once she puts to birth I'll bath and prepare the kids for school, by so doing you help your wife You never can tell what she's facing at work . In moments like this you lend her your shoulder to rest on

You are really understanding
Taking care of the family is a collective responsiblity.Although not all men think so. They think helping with tje house chores make you weak.
They literarily turn their woman into slaves. Some men even say they dont like nannies or housemaid and they wont still help out.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ddonoflife:
. I tink beating her is the stupid thing to do in that kind of situation....come to thnk of it,she might be a bad cook buh I support d idea of talking
IF HE DO TALK, SHE WILL BRING ONE KIND OF REASON THAT SHE IS OVER WORKING, THIS THAT BLABLABLAB,
SO apart from talking, which any other reason do you think is good enough?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
cococandy:

Doesn't she come home in the evening from work too? How's he more stressed than her?

Anyway what does she do with her money if he's providing all these? She's leaves him to take care of it all? Smh.

They should share financially repsonsibilities and also share home keeping responsibilities. that way everything won't be on one person.

Una can sabi do amebo for una neighbor matters sha. Will you show him this thread?
LOL i wnt bt if he stumbles at it, then he will definitely know i created it tru my dp, but seriously i think d wife is absolutely wrong.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by teddybear007(f): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ddonoflife:
. What about weekends or come to think of t,she might be a bad cook....

Being a bad cook is nt d worst scenario, what are catering school for? Some of we ladies did not get the opportunity of cooking at home while being single, so d husband has a role to play in making her d best cook. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by avast007: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
endure ....

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Indomi wife.
Thanks man
Happy Sunday to u.

Nothing can STOP me from Helping a lady that needs help not the One that WANTS help.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
tpiander:

Here to there and there to here!
wats d name of d here and there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.