Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend (29578 Views)

Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
malonephill:
Though have never patronise 'em before, but I will like to have a taste of what those who do it, one day one day.....No preacher can change this from me
The enemies in ur village have planted the spirit of oloshorism in u! Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rapmoney:
Olosho will not destroy their life IJN grin
[size=15pt]Amen oh! grin[/size]
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by malonephill(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rapmoney:
The enemies in ur village have planted the spirit of oloshorism in u! Beware!!!
where did I get the enemies from My brother I gat non, I'm not talk about going to street babes to pick, like side chicks in marriage is that too olosho....?

Lest I forget nice op
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
malonephill:
where did I get the enemies from My brother I gat non, I'm not talk about going to street babes to pick, like side chicks in marriage is that too olosho....?

Lest I forget nice op
Thanks bro! U are recognized but easy easy bro! cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by chomytex(f): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
This op is so right...
Keep the comments cuming
*sipping my smirnoff ice*

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
chomytex:
This op is so right... Keep the comments cuming *sipping my smirnoff ice*
I appreciate cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
chomytex:
This op is so right... Keep the comments cuming *sipping my smirnoff ice*
I appreciate cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2015
MistaHumble:

Well I think my perspective changed when I met one. Check my post and see that I am confused to find find out a call girl can actually fall in love with a neutral guy.... True life experience my brother so a call girl can turn different from all you stated if she falls for you.

Your story shy be like say ur call girl na for proper street joint oooo cus some dey buy champagne for person head and even carry them to spoil them for club. Naaa f**k u do bro no be making love ooo, difference dey.
Oga, call girl na call girl.
Lalasticlala, ishilove, rocktation cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by oladeledave: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Top 20 Health Benefits of Walking

An average Nigeria will rather take a bike from his living room to the toilet, this is the extent to which people are wen it comes to walking. we all hardly take a walk down the road more often.
Do you understand that one of the reasons why individuals are truly focused on today is on account of they are constantly cooped up inside and never truly get out? It's practically like having a fever. You're stuck inside, you don't recognize what to do, and you're stuck in a situation which you're not by any stretch of the imagination OK with. Getting out and having any kind of effect in your life, seeing distinctive things and encountering genuine can truly offer assistance.

1. Reduces the risk of some cancers.
2. Reduces the risk of heart attack
3. Less likely to lead to injuries.
4. Reduces stress.
5. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
6. It’s absolutely free, you don’t have to pay for it.
7. Helps to maintain strong bones.

http://fruitsandhealthyliving..com/2015/07/walking-health-benefits.html

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Hammefeez: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2015
I 've never seen a nairalander call girl before ooooo. Do we have?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by avast007: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2015
well maybe ....

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by purplekayc(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Rapmoney:
Some guys, in their hopeless state of loneliness, have decided to run to prostitutes for 'love' and 'comfort' wink. Sometimes, I wouldn't blame them since most of them have suffered terribly well in the hands of some cruel girls who have squeezed and squashed their hearts like an overripe paw-paw grin Such guys must have vowed never to fall victim again and they would feel the only way to enjoy love and romance is to patronize prostitutes extremely wink

If truth be told, call-girls will not give you the love you are yearning for; if sex is what you want, I wonder how 'sweet' it is to 'moyokor' someone who doesn't have any emotional attachment with you and someone who you hold in high esteem, admire and cherish with your entire soul Below are some reasons why you waste your time searching for love, comfort and sex in call-girls cheesy:

1) #No emotional attachment#: Why go to seek love and love-making in someone whose name you don't even know and may never know? If she tells you a name, that's not her name! If you feel it is her real name, then you are a compound buffoon!!! Guy, you virtually knows nothing about her...her family background, place of origin, place of residence and family members!!! What if you are sleeping with a demon unknowingly When you have a loving woman who you cherish and have emotional attachment with, it could be better you know cheesy wink

2) #Bargaining price with a lady before sex can lower libido and make sex uninteresting#: I thought I was the only one with this experience until I spoke to some persons who confided in me that they also share such experience. If I bargain price with a woman before doing the 'do', my interest for love-making dies inexplicably!!! A pros will not give you the love you seek for; love-making, to say, is uninteresting!

3) #Addiction#: Just as some guys are addicted to alcohol and drugs, that's how one can get addicted too. If you seek love and romance in pros, you may easily get addicted! Na there u go throway all your salary put grin And the most annoying thing is that your sexual appetite can never be satisfied just as it is with cocaine wink Again, a pros cannot equate a loving girlfriend.

4) #Unfavourable conditions attached to a call-girl's love-making#: Please, don't ask me how I got to know this one wink. When you are getting intimate with a call-girl, she tells you 'I don't want to turn abeg' grin Ehen!!! You nor wan give me anoda style? Other conditions are 'Abeg, do quick quick make you comot' grin...'Abeg, no kiss me'...'No touch my bosoms o!'...'Your money go increase o' grin grin Chai!!! All these are trash! Love-making should not be mixed with such conditions. It should be enjoyed with genuine passion and not fake moaning!

5) #She can never be in the same picture with you#: This means you are not in her picture; she will not motivate or inspire you! The only connection between both of you is just your money. Book of Proverbs tells us how 'she' lies in wait for her 'innocent victim'.

Be wise...my opinion wink

Na me write am...
I take it that you're experienced in the two ways.lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2015
oladeledave:
Top 20 Health Benefits of Walking

An average Nigeria will rather take a bike from his living room to the toilet, this is the extent to which people are wen it comes to walking. we all hardly take a walk down the road more often.
Do you understand that one of the reasons why individuals are truly focused on today is on account of they are constantly cooped up inside and never truly get out? It's practically like having a fever. You're stuck inside, you don't recognize what to do, and you're stuck in a situation which you're not by any stretch of the imagination OK with. Getting out and having any kind of effect in your life, seeing distinctive things and encountering genuine can truly offer assistance.

1. Reduces the risk of some cancers.
2. Reduces the risk of heart attack
3. Less likely to lead to injuries.
4. Reduces stress.
5. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
6. It’s absolutely free, you don’t have to pay for it.
7. Helps to maintain strong bones.

http://fruitsandhealthyliving..com/2015/07/walking-health-benefits.html
Why don't you create a thread to do your advert? This is bad market for you o!
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rhesusmonkey(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2015
OP u mean those gals dt make calls and sell recharge cards

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by mekanaky: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2015
you don cum be say u don cum. konji na devil
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Toktee(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Hammefeez:
I 've never seen a nairalander call girl before ooooo. Do we have?
they are many,go to romance section,na for there you go no say some people no get pikin.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by emmanuel596(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Most nigerians prefer sex with prostitutes than sex with their wife's they married at the alter of GOD and in d presence of over 500 witnesses.....nigerians needs over 80% of GOD'S mercies of of 100% the whole world was supposed to tap from
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Idiataqueen(f): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Wat is dis all about, callgirls?is d op refering to d nuns becos i dont understand a shit
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by datguru: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by sogbish(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2015
ladyF:
True

Despite these, some guys go still .....

Yeah! some guys go still because they hate emotional attachment which amounts to total financial dependence.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Ybnm4life(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2015
There is no much differnce between the supposedly Call girl and the loving girl this days except that one collect money after the thing....
Noadays it is even less expensive to have the runs girls than the loving you girls who keep asking for cards, money, gifts and what have you before the em you know...
The loving loving yyou girls even keep more guys that the runs girls sef. Abegi these hoes aint been loyal since 1960...

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Nicely put Op
Some many valid point ... Nice one

The thing is some guys would make those same call girls as wife n den start complaining .
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by free2ryhme: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2015
This is what unemployment has resulted into
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by sucess001(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2015
[size=14pt]But who or what is an olosho?

Is it the girl who offers sex by the roadside?

Is she different from a runs girl?

What about that your girlfriend who is also a runsgirl (you wont know)?

After all these oloshos also have boyfriends...

So many questions that are yet to be addressed by the OP...

Not saying prostitution is right but they are also human beings.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by blakky97(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2015
Rapmoney:
Some guys, in their hopeless state of loneliness, have decided to run to prostitutes for 'love' and 'comfort' wink. Sometimes, I wouldn't blame them since most of them have suffered terribly well in the hands of some cruel girls who have squeezed and squashed their hearts like an overripe paw-paw grin Such guys must have vowed never to fall victim again and they would feel the only way to enjoy love and romance is to patronize prostitutes extremely wink

If truth be told, call-girls will not give you the love you are yearning for; if sex is what you want, I wonder how 'sweet' it is to 'moyokor' someone who doesn't have any emotional attachment with you and someone who you hold in high esteem, admire and cherish with your entire soul Below are some reasons why you waste your time searching for love, comfort and sex in call-girls cheesy:

1) #No emotional attachment#: Why go to seek love and love-making in someone whose name you don't even know and may never know? If she tells you a name, that's not her name! If you feel it is her real name, then you are a compound buffoon!!! Guy, you virtually knows nothing about her...her family background, place of origin, place of residence and family members!!! What if you are sleeping with a demon unknowingly When you have a loving woman who you cherish and have emotional attachment with, it could be better you know cheesy wink

2) #Bargaining price with a lady before sex can lower libido and make sex uninteresting#: I thought I was the only one with this experience until I spoke to some persons who confided in me that they also share such experience. If I bargain price with a woman before doing the 'do', my interest for love-making dies inexplicably!!! A pros will not give you the love you seek for; love-making, to say, is uninteresting!

3) #Addiction#: Just as some guys are addicted to alcohol and drugs, that's how one can get addicted too. If you seek love and romance in pros, you may easily get addicted! Na there u go throway all your salary put grin And the most annoying thing is that your sexual appetite can never be satisfied just as it is with cocaine wink Again, a pros cannot equate a loving girlfriend.

4) #Unfavourable conditions attached to a call-girl's love-making#: Please, don't ask me how I got to know this one wink. When you are getting intimate with a call-girl, she tells you 'I don't want to turn abeg' grin Ehen!!! You nor wan give me anoda style? Other conditions are 'Abeg, do quick quick make you comot' grin...'Abeg, no kiss me'...'No touch my bosoms o!'...'Your money go increase o' grin grin Chai!!! All these are trash! Love-making should not be mixed with such conditions. It should be enjoyed with genuine passion and not fake moaning!

5) #She can never be in the same picture with you#: This means you are not in her picture; she will not motivate or inspire you! The only connection between both of you is just your money. Book of Proverbs tells us how 'she' lies in wait for her 'innocent victim'.

Be wise...my opinion wink

Na me write am...
mega post! how I fit send you recharge card abeg? no vex! only 100naira own.
Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by MadCow1: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2015
Hoe loving can never be like girlfriend loving.

I don't patronise hoes because I can't separate my emotions from sex.

I remember not being able to get a Boner with my first hoe. I swear that shit bleeped me up in the head. I thought I was suffering from ED.

Then I got an Akwa Ibom babe and my Little Man was up and working well.. So I tried another hoe and the same thing happened. That's when I knew that I couldn't enjoy sex that I bargained for.

The moment she says "So how much will you pay me", thats it for me.. I go just lose interest sharply.

Plus the lack of emotion is just a massive turn off..

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by blakky97(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2015
Toktee:
99% of nigerian girls are prostituess,or what can you say of a mummy's girl that has more than five guys in her town,more than five on campus in addition to lecturers and sugar dadis in town,do they have emotional attachment to all of them?
An ashawoo is more preferable than all this so call decent girls anytime.
brodah. its good to marry on time. that one is the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by canalily(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2015
Women againundecided not my business

Re: 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend by Rapmoney(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
Thread make sense die...

BTW, why would you even compare a girlfriend to a runs /call girl
Dear, they are surely incomparable cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Wife Pushes You Too Far,a Slap Or 2 Could Be Justified / Side Chicks Will Always Be Side Chicks / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.